This isn't a real special trick; any Wraith can have it's turret blown off just by enough damage dealt to the turret. I, for one, love to blow them up if my teammates are losing; that'll teach them for being bad.

(Ya I'm kind of an A**)

In any case, its still useful to have created a turretless wraith, like, the moment it spawns; it could make for some cat and mouse games.

Cool. I wish there was a way like in reach to make it so the wraith doesn't take so much damage but just the turret comes off. A man can dream.

I don't know if you guys know this, but in forge you can put a kill ball down and put a vehicle in it while holding it. The turret will just fall right off. :) But I think you guys know that already... Just making sure though :)

First time I played Halo 4 I tried to do this, I don't know why but I was stupid enough to throw a Plasma Grenade onto the Wrath and I thought the Turret would come off. But it just blew up  :rofl: . Thank you very much for this video! Helped me out really much.

Edited by тυ¢кєя

Whenever i play invasion i love annoying the elites team by sabotaging their wraith turrets-afterwards we finish them off with snipers and rocket launchers!