John-117

A closer look at the Halo 4 enemy

Nice vid John, you rock. Pissed off purple guy and sad blue guy... lol

• Like 1

*sigh*, i saw ALL these videos already....

• Like 1

Good job John, thanks for the video. Though I don't really like Hallo4Follower. Most of his videos are misinformation, pure fantasy. Pointless to watch in my opinion. He just hopes he will get something right among all the stuff he says. But that's just me.

I honestly don't mind what we find as long as it has the halo feel to it (basically fighting fictional things)

Lulz @ giant blender, Margarita Chief? xD And you know what I think the enemy is? :3 Forerunner form flood. Makes more sense then the forerunners going to war with the very species that they helped save so many millennia ago (in my mind).

John, I hate how you think your prophet or something! If you don't know something then don't act like you do and decieve my fellow gamers. You are a hypocrite and u stole my title long ago and my life is henceforth devoted to making urs terrible. I am tired of listening to your rancid hypocrisy and your lies! Do us all a favor and stop posting stuff!

• Like 1

John, I hate how you think your prophet or something! If you don't know something then don't act like you do and decieve my fellow gamers. You are a hypocrite and u stole my title long ago and my life is henceforth devoted to making urs terrible. I am tired of listening to your rancid hypocrisy and your lies! Do us all a favor and stop posting stuff!

Nobody listen to this guy. He just made an account to mess with people.

Nobody listen to this guy. He just made an account to mess with people.

agreed but what i would like though is for everyone to stop throwing out these crazy ideas that wont happen like u can play as the flood in halo 4 some hings are better left to be announced than to have some kid spreading rumors about things that definitely wont happen but i do like what u r doing john keep up the good work (and twam)

Now exactly WHAT enemy do we know looks like that?

awesome video ill continue to watch em