John-117

A closer look at the Halo 4 enemy

Nice find. I thought I had seen everything in this vid originally but I guess I didn't notice the "precurser" part.

I just know this has to be a Precursor. Sorry if anyone has said this already, I didn't check sorry.

Edit: Oh LOL, turns out someone had the same idea right above me. Sorry...

I wish the flood would be in halo 4 also with Arbiter back with the elites to fight with the UNSC

Yup. We need Arby, it won't be the same. Or a forerunner just like the Arbiter.

I know this is gonna be annoyingly vague and annoying, but I was researching Halo 4 like a couple weeks ago and I specifically remember him saying something along the lines of 'we might could expect a return of the Arbiter'. The lead artist I believe by the name of Kenneth Scott said that. I think I may've seen that on

Joystiq.

I know this is off topic, but I really like the look of the Warthog. I hope they use that in Halo 4. Its epic. Thanks for the vid Jhon.

I don't really care who the enemy is, as long as we get to kick their ******* trash. Over and out.

Doesn't a Warthog mean UNSC or Spartan IV's in Halo 4.

Guest MC king

Does anyone else revert to 'Ghosts of Onyx' when they watched this?

Looks like an interesting enemy. Oh man, I want to drive that Warthog so bad...

Well i learned alot about watching this video and it made Halo 4 more mysterious. Cant wait until it comes out.

look what i found: http://i220.photobuc.../forerunner.jpg

on the left thats a forerunner planet from halo legends. right is from concept. look at the similairities

Each shield world is a Planet,but it doesnt have an inside lava,its like it pulls all spaceships inside of it,so maybe that hole on it is the place where people get pulled inside,but a different one,not the one where masterchief is pulled,that one is more strange

So for the Forruner enemy,it probubly is some kind of flying enemy like thoose buggers in halo 2 and 3,it atleast looks like that.I'm still not completely sure,but I'm doing my best to find out. :)