New Forum President

Spyro

Bow before you're new Forum president! 343iBot! She has recieved the majority vote and is now, by the rules of the election, is the president now. So suck it up and bow before your robotic overlord. Also, if at all possible, 343iBot must now say the oath of office (which was instated last election) and officially take over from Elf and Vplus as the president of the USF! (United States of the Forum for those who don't know) (Also, sorry for the wait on this, my internet was bugging out all week.)

Presidential oath:

"I, (name of member receiving presidency), do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Holy Moderator's Spectral Jester and Absolute Dog. So Help Me Twam. I will respect the members of these forums and help them where I can. I love the forums, the forums of my people. The forums protect me and make me a better person. The forums are the home of my people. And I plan to protect my people as the forums protect me. I will abide by the rules as to make the path clear to new members. I will work together with my Holy Mentors and Community Moderators to keep these lands safe and fun for all. I will be a true 343i Member in Thought, in Word, in Deed."

Welcome my new robotic overlord! :D

• Like 6

You just made all of that staff President since they can control it

Lies! Lies I say! :rant:

yay congarates 343i bot you are now the new forum presindant just remerberd mods can control 454i bot shoud have voted for AD then

What does this post even mean?

• Like 1