Syko's Anime Thread

SykoWolf

Gunslinger Girl, Deathnote and Cowboy Bebop.....nice!

A few personal fqvs....

Blue Gender

E's Otherwise

Saiyuki

GOTS Stand Alone Complex

Akira

Black Magic M-66

Curse of the Undead Yoma

Wicked City

Rama 1/2

Bleach

Naruto Shippuden and pre Shippuden

New Dominion Tank Police.

Ill up some images when I get the chance...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm absolutely huge on the Naruto anime, I don't watch Bleach but I respect it for being awesome along with Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop. I've seen every episode of Trigun and it was great while it lasted. I'm pretty big into Inuyasha and Twin mentioned Blue Gender and my stomach jumped a little haha I was young when that aired and it used to freaking scare me but it was awesome. Also, Yuyu Hakusho was badass.

Also add Lupin III and Case Closed. I used to love the old Adult Swim anime haha

• Like 1

i love trigun, ghost in the shell, elfin lied, full metal alchemist and brotherhood, blue gender. i love all of those!!!!! and bleach too

and i hate to admit this so i hope you guys respect this bit i still love the pokemon series i watch the old episodes and the new episodes. i watch more old episodes because they are better but i still watch the new ones. i watch the new ones more because i have basically watched all of the old episodes and most of the ones i see now are repeats and reruns of ones i saw like the day before. any ways i hope you respect that i still watch pokemon and that I'm 16 years old.

when i was a young kid i loved that yugioh and one piece stuff but after that in fourth grade the new kid in my class introduced me to inu-yasha and ever since then i've been unable to stop watching anime. the comedy is unmatched to Americas cartoon comedy.

P.S. the new kid got me into it because he said i acted like Shipo from the inu-yasha series. but now he says i'm like Honda from yugioh.i dont know why.

P.P.S. and a confession,i love the original pokemon series. my first cartoon crush was on misty. 

AND. Me and my brother's name is jesse and mine is  james. When we played the pokemon tcg we would call ourselves team Roket. lol

• Like 1

I'm absolutely huge on the Naruto anime, I don't watch Bleach but I respect it for being awesome along with Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop. I've seen every episode of Trigun and it was great while it lasted. I'm pretty big into Inuyasha and Twin mentioned Blue Gender and my stomach jumped a little haha I was young when that aired and it used to freaking scare me but it was awesome. Also, Yuyu Hakusho was badass.

Also add Lupin III and Case Closed. I used to love the old Adult Swim anime haha

i have a dvd of case closed. i love it. it was the i think night barren mystery? one where a girl was a hot and drugged a guy and then illed him. and it turned out that the girl and her boy friend were both behind it.

when i was a young kid i loved that yugioh and one piece stuff but after that in fourth grade the new kid in my class introduced me to inu-yasha and ever since then i've been unable to stop watching anime. the comedy is unmatched to Americas cartoon comedy.

P.S. the new kid got me into it because he said i acted like Shipo from the inu-yasha series. but now he says i'm like Honda from yugioh.i dont know why.

P.P.S. and a confession,i love the original pokemon series. my first cartoon crush was on misty. 

AND. Me and my brother's name is jesse and mine is  james. When we played the pokemon tcg we would call ourselves team Roket. lol

thats funny too. my name is also jesse. and misty was also my first cartoon crush.

also have any of you seen maid sama and orion high school of the dead and maze no stigma (which i love and i was watching it this past summer but then i just got too busy with homework and i still need to finish all of those.) and clannad after story. i love all of those animes. oh and any one remember digimon. i miss that one even though i barely watched it. but i only remember like one scene from it.

I love Hellsing, it's incredibly cool, And SGT. Frog is the most amusing anime I've seen. Elven Lied has it's flaws like bad voice acting and somewhat drawn out scenes, but it's a very emotional, violent, and brutal story, I'd say it's like the Gears of War of anime. Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt has great visuals, interesting characters, and is funny, but it's extremely cheap low brow humor. Lucky Star is kind of boring to me but it has it's moments I guess, I like the lucky channel segment at the end more than the main show however.

And those are the only anime I've actually seen so far. In short, I recomend Hellsing if you're in the mood for something cool and serious, and SGT. Frog if your looking for a laugh.

I plan on watching Gurren Lagann, Death Note, Highschool of the Dead, and Full Metal Alchemist.

• Like 1

I'm not a huge fan of Anime, however I will say this...

Highschool of the Dead... is awsomesauce.

i love that one too. one of the best

one more good anime that i just no-lifed the hell out of and finished yesterday i started day before and I'm sad it was a very short anime. any way its my favorite one ever so far besides full metal alchemist and kaze no stigma and elfin lied. the anime is called "canaan" it's awesome!

I love Hellsing, it's incredibly cool, And SGT. Frog is the most amusing anime I've seen. Elven Lied has it's flaws like bad voice acting and somewhat drawn out scenes, but it's a very emotional, violent, and brutal story, I'd say it's like the Gears of War of anime. Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt has great visuals, interesting characters, and is funny, but it's extremely cheap low brow humor. Lucky Star is kind of boring to me but it has it's moments I guess, I like the lucky channel segment at the end more than the main show however.

And those are the only anime I've actually seen so far. In short, I recomend Hellsing if you're in the mood for something cool and serious, and SGT. Frog if your looking for a laugh.

I plan on watching Gurren Lagann, Death Note, Highschool of the Dead, and Full Metal Alchemist.

i have noticed SGT frog. it looks historical. i will watch that too