Should 343i leave it to the community to decied what should be added and taken out of halo 5 ?

steezy1997

Absolutely not. Players might think they know what is best for the game however their suggestions over all (not all but most) are directed towards taloring the game to their personal preferences. That would make crappy games for the rest of us who have different preferences (which is all of us). Also no game would be created because nobody would agree on anything.

• Like 1

Dammit, I was gonna say absolutely not...

Anyway, given most of the community's choice, assault rifles would fire rockets. Scratch that, every weapon would fire rockets and be fully automatic. No. If 343 cave in to people's demands, they will be shown to be weak and people will know that with enough pushing, they can do it with 6,7,8 and 9. Much like (X) company with the Mass Effect 3 ending, or Bethesda with Fallout 3's. if they dont listen, it shows them to be able to do what they want.

Though forge palette/maps and reintroduction of race, that is broader type stuff that is sensible but some weapon/story/vehicle/ general gameplay ideas ive seen are... Just awful... When people think of weapons, they don't think a drawback. Ergo, the ultimate weapon that can't be defeated...

it depends on what it is like for exaple i can imangine what the comminty may want

true skill

br 4 shot kill

dmr nerf

spec codes lol just a refrence so halo 4s spec codes

smaller maps

in 1 number and a word is what the comminty whant a game just like

Halo 3

This would be the same community which:

• Thought Armor Lock was a terrible idea and needed nerfing
  • Thought Armor Lock was balanced and people just needed to adapt
  • Thought the subsequent nerf went too far
  • Thought the subsequent nerf didn't go far enough
  • Thought Armor Abilities made Halo feel even more unique
  • Thought Armor Abilities ruined the game and took away the Halo feel
  • Hated it when the Battle Rifle was taken out
  • Hated it when the Battle Rifle was put back in
  • Thinks the DMR is overpowered
  • Thinks the DMR is balanced
  • Thinks automatic weapons are now too nooby
  • Thinks automatic weapons are now too overpowered
  • Thinks instant respawn and the increase in multiplayer pace make it feel more like one of the older Halo games
  • Thinks instant respawn and the increase in multiplayer pace mean it's turning into Call of Duty
  • Thinks that vehicles are overpowered
  • Thinks that vehicles are underpowered
  • Thinks that there aren't enough maps in each playlist, and that we should add Forged maps to make up for it
  • Thought there were too many Forged maps in playlists in Reach
  • Thought Forge World was too lacking variety and too big
  • Think the new Forge maps are too small and still too lacking variety
  • Want every new Halo game to play just like the previous one
  • Want every new Halo game to do things differently

In short: no. There isn't one single thing that the community even GENERALLY agrees on, so I'd far rather we left it to the professionals.

• Like 3

RedStarRocket pretty much summed it all up. Don't get me wrong, there ARE a few unique ideas that may or may not make for interesting additions or improvements to a game but.....for that 1 unique, possibly decent gameplay changing idea, there are 10,000 bad ideas.

I say let the developers do their job. Let them learn on their own so they can make the improvements THEY think are needed. Our role as a community is to give both positive and negative feedback, not develop the game. No matter what changes a developer makes to a game, it is impossible to satisfy every player. :)

• Like 1

RedStarRocket pretty much summed it all up. Don't get me wrong, there ARE a few unique ideas that may or may not make for interesting additions or improvements to a game but.....for that 1 unique, possibly decent gameplay changing idea, there are 10,000 bad ideas.

I say let the developers do their job. Let them learn on their own so they can make the improvements THEY think are needed. Our role as a community is to give both positive and negative feedback, not develop the game. No matter what changes a developer makes to a game, it is impossible to satisfy every player. :)

Which is what I basically said...

• Like 1