Hi all , I'm new here !

Mascatul

Hi all , my name is Vlad and I'm from Romania. My game-name is Mascatul , I play Halo like 2-3 years , and in this months , I brought my friends to play too , to gather more , and have fun as a group. I can say that Halo is a great game , with an exciting campaign and story , and it really captured me to follow and to continue to play/search/and see how the trilology continues.

Halo is really my favourite game , and this days I searched for a place were to find lots of information and media about the new trilology , The Reclaimer Trilology , and of course , a place were to find a friendly comunity to make some friends :P ; and this place is exactly perfect !

So , I hope that all we will understand each other very good , and be friends ! :D

Indeed Halo does bring a lot of people together and you'll never find a better group to share your love for the series. There are some great people here and we all care for the other members. If you ever need help with anything I'd be glad to do what I can, and I'm sure everyone else would too. Welcome to 343iF, have fun!

• 2 weeks later...