Falcon

Abilities:

No more Regenaration Field

Drop Shield

Evade

Armor Lock

Armor:

ODST

FIRSTLY WILL SOMEONE AT 343 INDUSTRIES STOP WHAT YOUR DOING AND JUST PICK A COPY OF HALO 3 UP!  AND I KNOW I KNOW PEOPLE HALO 3 WAS MADE BY BUNGIE AND NOT 343 INDUSTRIES.

Things WRONG with HALO 4

1. Armor Capabilities & Load outs - Load outs are frankly a wasted effort and kills the enjoyment of the game.  Load outs are something that Call of Duty or Battlefield are known for doing and it should stay that way.  Halo 3 was perfect when it came to Multiplayer.  Anyone be it someone who played since day one or someone who played 2 years later had equal standing and had a fair shot at winning.  Ever one started with an Assault Rifle and Magnum - no abilities, no start off DMR, or whatever; all that was different was personal experience and how well you studied and remember the map.

2. Forge - While I see 343's reasoning in making forging easier.  It has lost its personal touch and feels more like anyone can take a map check the coordinates, the remake the map and slap there name as the creator of the map and take credit for it.

3. Heavy objects - Objects where just that too heavy and impossible to work with in forge to make maps like Halo 3's "Trash Compactor"

Things RIGHT with HALO 4

1. Spartan Ops - nice teamwork oriented game type! Gave a story even after beating the campaign.

2. Reviving Old maps like Valhalla!

Things TO DO to Halo 5

1. Like I said Previously just please for whatever God you believe in remove load outs and stupid armor capabilities.  PLEASE I BEG YOU!  Pick up a copy of halo 3 and you will see what i am saying when you compare them.

2. Longer Harder Campaign - I enjoyed the campaign in Halo 4, but it was easier that expected on "LEGENDARY" -didn't feel like much of a challenge.  LAUNCH DAY, me and three other guys who where expecting the game for our first time though to me a living Nightmare and my out of my F. Mind to even suggest the idea found it not so hard.  Near the end of the game we went from 4 players to 3 players to eventually just me and one other guy.  I am not saying "wow that was easy" or "ha ha I am such a bad A. I'm so pro" just a little harder.

3. Make getting Armor a task instead of a length of playtime - create so task we must complete to get the armor

4. Armor abilities (Prestiging) - nice idea i like it but seems to make the game just another stupid Call of Duty Game.

I KNOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SAY "WELL IF YOU LIKE HALO 3 SO MUCH WHY DON'T YOU JUST PLAY THAT INSTEAD OF HALO 4 OR HALO 5".  I AM JUST BEGGING YOU ANYONE PICK UP HALO 3 AND PLAY IT IF YOU HAVEN'T AND SEE WHERE I AM COMING FROM.

I want...

Dual Wield-able Energy Swords

Dual Wield-able Spartan Lasers

Dual Wield-able Rocket Launchers

Pilot-able Longswords, Phantoms, Spirits, and Pelicans

Drive-able Scarabs

Bots in Custom games and Forge

A Scarab Gun

A Phantom Gun

A Golden Warthog

A Flaming Ninja enemy

And a New character, Like a clone or identical looking spartan of Master Chief (Same height, Size, Armor), except it is a female, and then a love triangle begins between Chief and the Mysterious woman...

I agree that the way you can use personal loadouts is a step in the wrong direction. As much as I love being able to choose what weapons, grenades, and equipment I can use, it's not how Halo was intended to be played. Halo gameplay starts everyone on equal footing and, as they scavenge the map for weapons while fighting, they can get better weapons. No one ever seemed to complain about this aspect because it was an integral part of the multiplayer experience. The inclusion of "armor modifications" can give people an unfair advantage. Examples: Stealth, Stability, Shielding, and many more. Many will argue that it is fair, because everyone has the choice to have these abilities, but that's not entirely true. You can only unlock some of the more effective ones after reaching a certain rank. The changes made in Halo 4 were supposed to welcome new gamers not yet accustomed to Halo's gameplay, but still alienates any late players and the faithfull followers who have loved the franchise for years. Reach brought about many changes, but not all of them should have been reproduced, e.g. Armor Lock, significant bloom, loadouts.... and yet, loadouts have tried to become even more integral of the Halo experience. I hate to make this analogy because I can partially understand why they wanted to do this, but if you graft a piece of CoD onto the wounded Halo, it won't be able to heal.

• Like 1

No, I don't believe it will. Microsoft is aiming to make the XBOX One in a way where there is no backwards-compatability. I've even read that 343i have at least thought about making a Halo 4 re-release, though I can't remember where. On that note, Microsoft does have a lot to fix with the media, as its console reveal was a disaster. I read up on what all the hate was about and, I have to say, I'm scared FOR Microsoft...

• Like 2

Multiplayer Changes

1. Ordinance Drops deploy in the same area of the map every game.

2. Players each have an Armor Drop, which spawns a preselected armor ability and can only be used once every match.

3. Weapons deploy in the same area of the map every game.

4. Vehicles can take more damage.

5. Offer option to join games in progress. Comes with an overview of possible matches, including score, gametype, and map.

6. Larger hitboxes for vehicles, allowing for more consistent “splatters.”

7. Offer more variety in multiplayer maps.

8. Separate social and ranked playlists.

9. Add visible 1-50 rank in ranked matches, while keeping the CSR in social matches.

10. Remove instant spawn and bring back five-second respawn.

11. Bring back all previous guns and offer new ones that each has their own unique use.

12. Bring back all previous matchmaking playlists like including Big Team Battle, One Flag, Multi-Team, Team Doubles, Slayer Fiesta, Action Sack, and Griffball.

13. More rewards for winning matches than for personal kills.

14. Penalty for exiting matches is the deduction of all points gained unless the player had a kill/death ratio below .5 when he left.

15. Bring back Hornet to be flown in multiplayer matches.

16. Allow Pelican to be flown in multiplayer matches.

17. Smaller maps like the Pit from Halo 3 for small gametypes like team doubles.

18. Shots can force snipers out of their scopes.

19. Bring back the option to pick up and drop objectives like flags and oddballs.

20. Increase the time weapons remain open to interaction after spawning.

21. Bring back races for player customization.

22. Remove grenade indicators.

23. Be able to adjust lab compensation.

24. Overcharged plasma pistols slow down vehicles, without fully disabling them. Two overcharged shots will fully disable a vehicle.

25. Bring back Dual wielding.

26. While respawning, your player is injured and dying.

Firefight Changes

1. Bring back this cooperative campaign mode.

Spartan Ops

1. Play as Spartan II soldiers from their training on Reach to their missions against the Insurrection and the Covenant.

Forge

1. Offer more variety in Forge items. 

2. Flat grassy map with large boundaries.

3. Offer the ability to customize what time of day it is (morning, before noon, afternoon, night).

4. Offer the ability to spawn backdrops like ships and planets in the skybox around the map.

5. Offer the ability to edit map settings so that certain Halo songs play at specific objectives.

Campaign

1. Bring back remastered soundtrack.

2. Add music using more string instruments and choruses.

3. Have different sizes and heights of humans.

My Halo 5 wish list:

• As a longtime Halo fan, I was disappointed by the overall A.I. of the elites in the campaign. They were too scripted and would throw an unlimited amount of plasma grenades upon first seeing me. This fault wouldn't have been too bothersome if they only carried two grenades, but their scripted nature made killing them too simple and unrewarding, especially on legendary.

• Since the Halo array does not kill Flood, I would still like to see them incorporated into the gameplay and storyline, not just as a background story.

• Besides a small reference at the beginning of Halo 4, there was little mention that the Covenant forces that were being faced were a completely separate sect as that led by the Arbiter. With that being said, I'd like to see him make a return, even if just as a cameo to reinforce that humans and elites are still allies.

• I loved the introduction of new Forerunner weapons, maybe now a Forerunner vehicle?

Return every weapon from previous halos and remake multiplayer and campaign maps from previous halos and that 343 should extend the idea of being a spartan to actually choosing what kind of Spartan,elite,promethean knight you are so there is always something personal as well as trusting your skill of being the best.

Make 2 maps from halo wars that are massive and allow covenant vs unsc or unsc vs promethean so we can do either with big vehicles and that everything comes together so it's just total war and you are really on a battlefield.

I agree with most of things you guys have said and if 343 can take into thought they can make a brilliant halo 5 of standards to halo 3 and 2

i really want this game to be a dual release for xbox one and xbox 360.

what i want in the game 

the specter is an amazing vehicle to play with. it was only in halo 2 and a more maneuverable warthog type vehicle for the covenant.

dual wielding added tactical depth to halo's multiplayer and a way to more easily defeat power weapons by giving a re spawned player more power. plus the weapon combo's add much more variety in ways to fight.

classic plasma rifle. for many reasons it feels more like halo with the plasma rifle than the other attempts.

the flood needs a return. halo feel's less... scary? intense? challenging? it definitely feels less varied without them. a more melee and swarm based enemy adds variety. 

Updated

Ideas and suggestions for Halo 5 if you like help me get this directly to 343 thanks

More missions at least 10 I want the biggest and most memorable campaign of all Halo games, worth of replaying it over and over again

Longer missions

Bring back MASTER CHIEF (he should also get a new armor as in Halo 4 he took it out), Covenant, Drones (I want to see different classes of drones maybe having a bigger one that’s harder to kill) and Brutes (not necessary on the same faction or side) and maybe the flood if all of them weren’t destroyed try to bring the Flood back in particular also make them harder to kill. PLEASE BRING THEM BACK

A.I to be scarier and more brutal example elites yelling, open their mouths pushing things, sprinting towards you, moving arms in fury, if you stick an enemy them to search for the grenade trying to take it off (in some cases) and be more interactive talk to each other (work work work), make new dogging animations for bullets (sig sags patterns, turn a rounds, kind of basketball drivels)

New enemy class or specie of heavier and darker enemies

A new enemy similar to the guta´s would be nice (huge, colossal enemy)

For campaign I want to know more about the other tiers (precursors) that came before the forunners and all of the treasures in the galaxy that with the other piece of the map(Janis key) they can find

Improve A.I intelligence especially friendly A.I make them a little bit smarter as they go in a suicidal way most of the times and stand no chance

What happened to the comments of Cortana like keep your head down there s two of us in here during gameplay they added to the experience

Although it was nice to hear more from Chief he seemed a little too talkative and he didn’t used any of his cool phrases

Balance dual wilding for players and add it to friendly and enemy A.I  (we want it back, and its dumb we could do it in previous games and not now)

Lowering gun on Xbox live

More variety in design we always saw the same 3 types of elites General, Space and Zealot and an occasion Spec Ops put the others Minor, Ultra,

Ranger, Field Marshall and the Officer back (and for Legendary just make them tougher) same thing with jackals (barely any skirmishers or other types of them)and grunts (and bring back the effect that if you killed some grunts there life support would through gas and the explode) also make these last two in some class harder to kill as there are always a 1 headshot kill, Marines and Spartans armor was always the same and there were no ODST´s

The unique blue blood of covenant back as I didn’t see it in the game

Flashlight or night vision back in campaign

Old weapons back smg, fleam througher, plasma rifle, rocket torrent, brute weapons if they came back, fire bomb, sentinel beam, plasma launcher, Halo reach´s DMR(took more skill cause of the bloom) and weapons introduce in Halo 4 plus new ones (don’t remove them add)must come back

Bring equipment from Halo 3 back but as grenades EMP grenade radar jam grenade, trip mine etc

Returning viachels (hornet, falcon, spirit, seraph, brute chopper, transport warthog, scarab it would be nice to see them in campaign and use some of them either on campaign or multiplayer)

Flying parts were great in Halo 4 but didn’t offer to much freedom of movement like in reach they were to linear

Original remastered theme (miss that halo feeling the guitar riffs etc)

1 or 2 boss battles in campaign not quick time events

More drivable viachels in campaign (forklift, trucks etc)

More assassinations and variants for airassasinations, flagassasinations, ballassasinations

Ability to assassinate hunters when they lose their back armor

Skulls back in campaign (you can always turn them on and off) but it was fun to killing enemies with them and finding them in campaign getting the achivement

In split screen both screens to occupy the whole screen and no to leave that huge black margin at the sides (fix this)

I want ranks to have names example SR 1-5 is recruit and it’s shown like this SR 4 Recruit

EASTER EGGS lots of them (grunts freaking out, singing, pictures, RvB etc)

Spartan Ops 2.0(with better spawns for 1 player the spawns always left you way back in front of enemies or even sometimes ahead in the mission) it was a great innovating idea that should improve as it has that much potential and it would be great if you could join it with the new upcoming halo TV series

Firefight 3.0(with a A.I Flood variant kind of like zombies, with the old Flood design and the new one introduced in Halo 4) it must came back it is better than Spartan Ops and as it offers more options of game play and replayability

Rewind buttons for theater (things going backwards)

More forge pallet variety (human, covenant, forunner, flood infested structures) it would be great if you re-did what we have (new design) and add new pieces

Ability to choose weather in forge (fog, rain, sunny) or time of the day

Bushes and placesable grass for forge (more natural pieces)

The delay from going to Forge mode to player mode remove it and just generate the light the time the player asks to by making it an option in the

Forge menu

Lights that emit light in forge (lamps, roof lights)

Buttons and doors with a timer for forge

Power ups back (overshield and camo halo 3 camo that doesn’t blur of when you move fast and doesn’t leave dots on the radar, custom power ups)

Sings with things like UNSC, floor 1 basement etc to identify the places we build

Ability to join parts example you join two pieces that then you can move and drag it as 1

More quantity of certain objects like barriers, crates and some other objects

Zoom back in Forge

Bigger forge world with better terrain to build in or give us a terrain editor to make caves and other stuff (depending of the length of the change you take money from the budget)

Increase budget

15 maps on disc like in Halo CE with varaiety (desert, snow, space, under water base, and close with quarter’s maps for MLG plus big ones for BTB)

Halo 4 is amazing but as we have very few maps it can get a bit repetitive, apart from this it would be awesome if you could make remakes of guardian, blood gulch, heaven and other classic maps last resort, narrows etc

Go back to maps with weapons strategically placed in it and no indicator to where they are

Ability to drop the flag in CTF (that way we can pass it to teammates)

Grab granades of dead bodies by default like in Halo 3                                                                  

More armor pieces, not just some and a variant (ODST, CQB, Mark V, Security, Grenadier, Pilot, Haunted, Sniper, robotic, capes and new ones) and bring armor effects back (invent new ones and put old ones don’t remove) more stances

More emblems and backgrounds

Halo 2 or 3 ranking system based on skill

A web page or in waypoint to watch worldwide stats

CSR to be visible

Returning Halo game modes slayer FFA, VIP, team slayer, race, assault, invasion, oddball FFA, team oddball (don’t remove add)

Teammates indicator to turn yellow (when they are firing) or orange (when taking damage) like in previous games

Playable elites with customizable armor

Plasma weapons ammo drops to fast reduce it like in Halo reach

Reduce AR bloom, reticule spread

Weapons to drop with more ammo as they get empty really fast

Torrents overheat way to fast reduce it  

Bring back thruster pack (best armor ability) but add a meter or 2 of more thrust

Dominion in space with ships (pelican, saber, banshee, linch, space phantom, seraph) and huge maps

Weapons to stay longer on the ground before despairing

Leave personal ordenance just for some game types having Halo 3 slayer and infinity slayer

Remove tactical and support packages they suck and are perks from cod

Remove loadouts (go to back AR, Magnum or the ones we had in reach, just et us choos the armor ability) or if you leave them take out the tactical and support packages that’s the really bad thing you did

Don’t remove good things we had or have been improved (like the red crosses or game types, good weapons, fine editing, teammate’s indicator colors)

Come up with something to reduce lag problems (dying with less shots, falling off man canons etc)

Don’t take the story to the side that the Chif is getting old (that would suck) take out the years of crio sleep and say something like that the evolution the Librarian did to him made him grow old slower or live longer 

Take your time and don’t rush the game

Updated

Ideas and suggestions for Halo 5 if you like help me get this directly to 343 thanks

More missions at least 10 I want the biggest and most memorable campaign of all Halo games, worth of replaying it over and over again

Longer missions

Bring back MASTER CHIEF (he should also get a new armor as in Halo 4 he took it out), Covenant, Drones (I want to see different classes of drones maybe having a bigger one that’s harder to kill) and Brutes (not necessary on the same faction or side) and maybe the flood if all of them weren’t destroyed try to bring the Flood back in particular also make them harder to kill. PLEASE BRING THEM BACK

A.I to be scarier and more brutal example elites yelling, open their mouths pushing things, sprinting towards you, moving arms in fury, if you stick an enemy them to search for the grenade trying to take it off (in some cases) and be more interactive talk to each other (work work work), make new dogging animations for bullets (sig sags patterns, turn a rounds, kind of basketball drivels)

New enemy class or specie of heavier and darker enemies

A new enemy similar to the guta´s would be nice (huge, colossal enemy)

For campaign I want to know more about the other tiers (precursors) that came before the forunners and all of the treasures in the galaxy that with the other piece of the map(Janis key) they can find

Improve A.I intelligence especially friendly A.I make them a little bit smarter as they go in a suicidal way most of the times and stand no chance

What happened to the comments of Cortana like keep your head down there s two of us in here during gameplay they added to the experience

Although it was nice to hear more from Chief he seemed a little too talkative and he didn’t used any of his cool phrases

Balance dual wilding for players and add it to friendly and enemy A.I  (we want it back it varies gameplay and offers different combos, and its dumb we could do it in previous games and not now)

Lowering gun on Xbox live

More variety in design we always saw the same 3 types of elites General, Space and Zealot and an occasion Spec Ops put the others Minor, Ultra, Ranger, Field Marshall and the Officer back (and for Legendary just make them tougher) same thing with jackals (barely any skirmishers or other types of them)and grunts (also bring back the effect that if you killed some grunts there life support would through gas and then explode) also make these last two in some class harder to kill as there are always a 1 headshot kill, also the Marines and Spartans armor was always the same and there were no ODST´s

The unique blue blood of covenant back as I didn’t see it in the game

Flashlight or night vision back in campaign

Old weapons back smg, fleam througher, plasma rifle, rocket torrent, brute weapons if they came back, fire bomb, grenade launcher,  sentinel beam, plasma launcher, Halo reach´s DMR(took more skill cause of the bloom) and weapons introduce in Halo 4, saw, storm rifel,          railgun, plus new ones (don’t remove good things we had  add)

Bring equipment from Halo 3 back but as grenades EMP grenade radar jam grenade, trip mine etc

Returning viachels (hornet, falcon, spirit, seraph, brute chopper, transport warthog, scarab it would be nice to see them in campaign and use some of them either on campaign or multiplayer)

Flying parts were great in Halo 4 but didn’t offer to much freedom of movement like in reach they were to linear

Original remastered theme (miss that halo feeling the guitar riffs etc)

1 or 2 boss battles in campaign not quick time events

More drivable viachels in campaign (forklift, trucks etc)

More assassinations and variants for airassasinations, flagassasinations, ballassasinations

Ability to assassinate hunters when they lose their back armor

Skulls back in campaign (you can always turn them on and off) but it was fun killing enemies with them and finding them in campaign getting the

achievements

In split screen both screens to occupy the whole screen and not to leave that huge black margin at the sides (fix this)

I want ranks to have names example SR 1-5 is recruit and it’s shown like this SR 4 Recruit

EASTER EGGS lots of them (grunts freaking out, singing, pictures, RvB etc)

Spartan Ops 2.0(with better spawns for 1 player the spawns always left you way back in front of enemies or even sometimes ahead in the mission) it was a great innovating idea that should improve as it has that much potential and it would be great if you could join it with the new upcoming halo TV series

Firefight 3.0(with a A.I Flood variant kind of like zombies, with the old Flood design and the new one introduced in Halo 4) it must came back it is better than Spartan Ops and  it offers more options of game play and replayability

I want the part when they show the XP you earned to have a cool background and animations instead of a plain background kind of like this :

/www.google.com.uy/search?sa=N&hl=es&q=halo+4+ranks&tbm=isch&tbs=simg&biw=1366&bih=667&sei=0Ga-UcvNEKjg0QGSqoHwCw#facrc=_&imgrc=c0jBgTgk5PRvGM%3A%3BULrGykwQx7gc2M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fhalo4nation.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2012%252F06%252F8.png%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.343industries.org%252Fforum%252Ftopic%252F11384-

Rewind buttons for theater (things going backwards)

Theater for campaing

More forge pallet variety (human, covenant, forunner, flood infested structures) it would be great if you re-did what we have (new design) and add new pieces

Ability to choose weather in forge (fog, rain, sunny) or time of the day

Bushes and placesable grass for forge and more rocks (more natural pieces)

Shattered viachels for forge (crushed pelican,lich,)and fire effects or placesable fire

The delay from going to Forge mode to player mode remove it and just generate the light when the player asks to by making it an option in the Forge menu

Lights that emit light in forge (lamps, roof lights)

Buttons and doors with a timer for forge

Power ups back overshield and camo( halo 3 camo difference with the armor ability that doesn’t blur off when you move fast and doesn’t leave dots on the radar, custom power ups

Sings with things like UNSC, floor 1 basement etc to identify the places we build

Ability to join parts example you join two pieces that then you can move and drag it as 1

More quantity of certain objects like barriers, crates and some other objects

Zoom back in Forge

Bigger forge world with better terrain to build in or give us a terrain editor to make caves and other stuff (depending of the length of the change you take money from the budget)

Increase budget

15 maps on disc like in Halo CE with varaiety (desert, snow, space, under water base, and close with quarter’s maps for MLG plus big ones for BTB), apart from this 15 new maps it would be awesome if you could make remakes of guardian, blood gulch, heaven and other classic maps last resort, narrows,  the pit stop etc. You could offer some of this in free DLC´s like forge island

Go back to maps with weapons strategically placed in it and no indicator to where they are

Ability to drop the flag in CTF (that way we can pass it to teammates)

Grab granades of dead bodies by default like in Halo 3                                                                  

More armor pieces, not just some and a variant of it (ODST, CQB, Mark V, Security, Grenadier, Pilot, Haunted, Sniper, robotic, capes and new ones) and bring armor effects back (invent new ones and put old ones don’t remove) more stances

More emblems and backgrounds

Halo 2 or 3 ranking system based on skill

Halo 3 player speed movement as Halo 3 although of not having sprint always felt more fast paced than Halo 4

A web page or in waypoint to watch worldwide stats

CSR to be visible

Returning Halo game modes slayer FFA, VIP, team slayer, race, assault, invasion, oddball FFA, team oddball, social playlist (bring back all game types that worked fine don’t remove them just add)

Teammates indicator to turn yellow (when they are firing) or orange (when taking damage) like in previous games

Playable elites with customizable armor

Plasma weapons ammo drops to fast reduce it like in Halo reach

Reduce AR bloom, reticule spread

Weapons to drop with more ammo as they get empty really fast

Torrents overheat way to fast reduce it  

Bring back thruster pack (best armor ability) but add a meter or 2 of more thrust

Dominion in space with ships (pelican, saber, banshee, linch, space phantom, seraph) and huge maps

Weapons to stay longer on the ground before despairing

Leave personal ordenance just for some game types having Halo 3 slayer and infinity slayer

Remove tactical and support packages they suck and are perks from cod

Remove loadouts (go to back AR, Magnum or the ones we had in reach, just let us choose the armor ability) or if you leave them take out the tactical and support packages that’s the really bad thing you did

Don’t remove good things we had or have been improved (like the red crosses or game types, good weapons, fine editing, teammate’s indicator colors)

Come up with something to reduce lag problems (dying with less shots, falling off man canons etc)

Don’t take the story to the side that the Chief is getting old (that would suck) take out the years of crio sleep and say something like that the evolution the Librarian did to him made him grow older slower or live longer 

Take your time and don’t rush the game

A minor detail, but add randomized left-handed enemies and friendlies. If you're playing using lefty control schemes, make your character left-handed. It's always seemed strange that in all of the entire Halo universe, only Jackal Snipers are lefties.

I think along with MANY of the things already mentioned, a weapon RANK system, IE Tactical and Assault weapon versions.

Tactical = Increased accuracy, same damage, lower clip, slower rate of fire

Normal = Standard

Assault = Les accuracy, 120% normal damage, higher rate of fire, higher clip (slowwweerrr reload)

In Promethian colors, for tactical weapons, Green lighting would be a tactical weapon. Red = assault, and blue = standard.

Covenant weapons, blue/purple = normal, Red equals tactical, and black equals assault

Humans would be tricky. The display on human weapons would change color just like the Promethian colors, but for non-display showing weapons tactical would be sleeker looking (IE the Human sniper wouldn't have as large a profile, and some parts would be gone) and Assault weapons would be bulkier, like more plating, larger clips, and such. (Imagine a tri-barreled rocket launcher)

These options could be changed in the Forge item options, and could also vary how a person uses the weapon in their loadout (IE someone with extra shielding or a hardlight shield would do good with an assault Shotgun, but someone with evade/thruster packs would do good with a tactical shotgun.) And for guns with special effects, I will outline those here.

NEEDLER:

-Assault needler needs more neeldes to supercombine (but still supercombines faster than a normal needler) and its needles loose their homing ability

-Tactical Needler has a vastly increase homing range, needs about 75% the amount of needles a normal needler needs to go boom, but becomes semi-auto, IE one trigger pull means one needle.

RAILGUN:

-Assault Railgun would have almost no charge time, flies IMMENSELY faster, blows up bigger, but the reticle and accuracy becomes that of a standard shotgun.

-Tactical Railguns would be almost sniper-like, but with a longer charge up. When it hits, it would be like a gauss hog round.

STICKY DETONATOR

-Assault Det's would be able to get up to 3 stuck before detonating, but it disables use of other grenades (Grenade button would activate all charges)

-Tactical Det's would have no range limit on their detonator, but the detonator would only be fatal if it was stuck to a Spartan, otherwise a frag amount of power.

BOLTSHOT

-Assault Boltshots would have their current shotgun-like charge up power, but it would instantly eat up their clip, and also cannot be dual wielded.

-Tactical Boltshots would be burst shots of their normal shots, a 5 round burst, when the charge is released.

Tactical Vehicles would be similar, they would move faster, but die quicker, and Assault vehicles would be able to take alt more hits but move slower. (Assault warthogs wuld have DOORS)

For Halo 5, how about an environment that Interacts with players and the map itself?

Maybe for a map say...in the sand dunes in the middle of a dessert...there's earthquakes and strong wind that cause dust storms and maybe a warning signal telling the characters to find shelter or something...because it takes down their shields and stuff.

Maybe for a jungle map or something you can shoot down a tree to fall on an enemy...or maybe have actually animals in maps that will fight against players.

It'd be a really neat idea don't you think? It'll really meld with the whole "going for a futuristic/realistic feel" for next-gen gaming. Having the environment dictate some of your movements.

Just a thought, let me know what you guys think :secret:

MIGHT BE LONG BUT I SWEAR IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THINKING THESE THINGS!!! READ THIS!!

An absolute requirement goes hand in hand with a spartan ops season 2 idea. and im starting to get irritated that this hasn't happened yet with any other halo. i want to know that im not wasting my time in halo 4 multyplayer. i want to be able to take my current halo 4 spartan into halo 5 but with an additional lets say 100 Spartan Ranks to achieve. kind of how wow does expansions and adds levels. i want to continue my spartan career. not start a new one. i would like access to more unsc tech, such as flying vehicles. and given the time period i think the hornet or new tech would be appropriate. the banshee needs to be matched. i want more infinity involvement. maybe bring back the target designator from reach. given the use of one in the campaign and the ordinance drops it would fit right in. i would like to see more customization, similar to reach, in that i know that i will never bump into a spartan like mine. maybe customize your hud in spartan ops n multyplayer (so it matches your specialization). 

i would like to see the arbiter and some improved graphics to things like destroying covy cruisers. more elite ranks would be nice. shake up the battlefield. bring back engineers. must have more mammoths :P that was too cool to never do again. and invasion multyplayer could be made huge. unlock-able elite armors plus unlock-able Promethean armors. put chief in spartan ops, have us fight along side him and make his ai.... well the bad ass he is. have all chiefs armor unlock-able from previous games (anniversary, 2, 3, 4!) 

we need better preorder bonuses. halo 3 came with a helmet. reach came with a journal. give me cortanas chip on the dog tag chain we see in trailer, a magnum, a glove, a new helmet, a model of the infinity, ANYTHING!!! more noticable armour dlc with preorder too, not just from store, i mean period.

Multiplayer:

It would be awesome to play as elites again, and possibly playing as promethians.

All Gametypes with Elites.

Headhunter gametype.

hog potato gametype.(where you have to drive the warthog for points and more people in the warthog gives you more points)

Armor lock.

A gametype where if you kill someone it gives your team +1 and if you die its -1 but has limited time

UNSC Flying Vehicle.

a mantis but in a sort of covenant style.

Forunner vehicles.

Campaign:

Arbiter.

Cortana.

Chief.

Large amounts of marines and odst's when in need of assistance.

a team of spartans.

Forge:

Magnets.

Precision forging.

Delete all of these feature.

Delete by pallet feature.

make a night time Special FX for daytime maps and daytime Special FX for nighttime maps.

different colored blinking lights, not just red and yellow but other colors too.

higher budget or lower amount of money for each forge piece.

higher amount of usable forge pieces.

locking feature.

Spartan Ops:

Better Storyline.

Different personal loadouts than the multiplayer personal loadouts.

more episodes/seasons.

More map variety.

FireFight:

More action.

more enemies in one round or more enemies on the map at once.

custom loadouts.

This is all i could think of at about 1:20 AM because i was tired.

I'll add to it if i think of something else.

Of the many changes I would like I can only think of two at the moment which come to mind.

Campaign:

I would like to have a lengthy rich experience for Halo 5's campaign with a really immotional story.

Multiplayer:

Please remove kill death ratio. This is the most useless statistic which has and continues to plague the Halo franchise. It breeds unsportsman like conduct (match quitting, other players judging you negatively, camping), the multiplayer has always been about the experience and unique events which transpire in any match and most importantly winning and having fun. This is NOT Call of Duty, this is NOT Battlefield, this IS Halo and such a statistic does not belong in it's multiplayer component please can this be removed from Halo 5 and all future entries in the franchise.

The Retorn Rifle which has a knife on the front of the gun. To kill an enemy with this gun you can either shoot them or run at them. Running at the enemy will make the knife go through the enemies stomach. This gun will have a body kind of like the Assault Rifle and will have some of the power of the SaW and Assault Rifle. Chain Gun, this gun has a chain saw on the front of the gun. This gun will have the power of a Spiker and will look like a SaW. To kill an enemy you can shoot at them or chainsaw them. It will rip apart the pieces of your enemies corpse. But, it will not be that bloody.  For a new vehicle, the name of this will be Knight. the Knight will be a dark typed vehicle. I was thinking that maybe it would have one front wheel and one back wheel. the Knight will have a booster pack. When you use the booster it will shoot out black ink typed smoke. If you are behind the vehicle you could die from the inked smoke. They should also add a swimming ability to Halo 5. But, this ability could only be used in water maps. So you cannot fall off the map and survive. A cool map to have would be a water map. So, they will have like land but, they have tunnels under water. You can fight either on land or water. On this map you have to have the water ability. This maps name will be called Hanet.

in halo 3 tne br scope is round in halo 4 its square in halo 5 can we be able to choose round or square or mabey octigon.

can we also put scopes on weapons what dont like the assault rifle.

can we also buff the jet pack like in halo reach. can breanback the pathfinder armor like in halo 4 and just call it rogue.

i would also like for u to bring back fire fight and be able to fight pronieathings or covenant:)

The Halo 5 campaign could use the same replay value has Halo 2, and Halo 3's campaigns did, but still maintaining a good deal of emotional content like with the Halo 4 campaign (After all the rampancy and demise of Cortana was quite heart wrenching!).

Has with Multipayer, 343i should consider the balanced gameplay elements from Halo 2 and Halo 3.

For example having a Ranked playlist that play gametypes that do not include the following articles:

Armor abilities, sprint, ordinance drops of any kind whether it be personal ordinance, or not, and no custom loadouts.

Merely for the sake of balanced and competitive gameplay. (And of course the ranked playlist will include a ranking system as mentioned below)

Now the Social playlist should include classic Halo game variants, has well has new game variants that include the following:

Amor abilities, sprint, ordinance drops and custom loadouts.

Having a skill based ranking system that causes a rank up for victory has well has a rank down for defeat and quiting (Naturaly of course).

The skill rank for your spartan should also be visible at all times on your player card. So that accessing Halo Waypoint is not required to see your rank.

Vehicles should also be rigorously tested so that they are much more durable during combat and won't get destroyed as easily. Because Halo 4 vehicles might as well been made out cardboard.

And a crap ton of new weapon skins (heck yeah!) like a blood spattered assualt rifle, or a crimson carbine.

• Like 2