How Ninja are YOU!?

Baeztoberfest

This weeks challenges for campaign.

Mythic, Tilt, Thunderstorm, and Tough Luck on legendary will net you both for the mission Dawn.

This is the big leagues ladies and gents. This is where it all comes together. My advice? Ninja past as much as you can. An assassination will be your best bet to take down elites. I shot this dude FOUR times with a plasma pistol going for that headshot.

Good news is you seem to have a little more health? It seems for them to take a little extra after shields pop.

Lets get this thing started.

What are y'all's thoughts of these tougher challenges and how much they are worth? Personally I'm loving the challenge. And I'm all about assassinating Covie scum.

Not the new batch of challenges. I think they're trying to encourage team play this go around as the first ones were all solo.

Ah well that will be cool. I have yet to complete the campaign with a buddy. I was working on a legendary co-op but never got to finish it.

Ah well that will be cool. I have yet to complete the campaign with a buddy. I was working on a legendary co-op but never got to finish it.

Well add my GT and I'll give you a hand. Baeztoberfest. But just because I know this challenge is tough doesn't mean I won't solo it later (probably not). It's stupid hard man. Lol. But I won't be happy until its done. I always do at least the campaign and spartan ops challenges. I'm not about to stop cuz the going got tough.

Well add my GT and I'll give you a hand. Baeztoberfest. But just because I know this challenge is tough doesn't mean I won't solo it later (probably not). It's stupid hard man. Lol. But I won't be happy until its done. I always do at least the campaign and spartan ops challenges. I'm not about to stop cuz the going got tough.

Not feeling campaign at the moment. And I try to solo every challenge no matter what as it makes the campaign even better for me.

Not feeling campaign at the moment. And I try to solo every challenge no matter what as it makes the campaign even better for me.

Lol. Yeah I feel ya... It's stupid hard... But I should at least try. Whew... But all the same. What do y'all think of these challenges getting harder?

• 3 weeks later...

Just completed weekly challenge Infinity solo legendary with the Mythic Tilt Thunderstorm and tough luck skull on. Strangely it also completed the challenge to do the other skulls with famine on as well.

The door fight was pretty funny. But possible.

You really need to approach the game differently to deal with knights.

Anyway, solo or it didn't happen lol.

Well, I'm already done with the Campaign and I don't usually do the Campaign Challenges. However, every now in the, when I get that nostalgic feeling to play the campaign again and to revisit it's wonderful story, I also do the challenges along the way. If I were allowed to play again and renovate my gold, I would totally take a shot at it. Thanks for notifying us.