The Hobbit

Sarge

the-hobbit-movie-e1343383853962.jpg

The reason I made this thread is because I want to hear how yall feel about the movie do you love it /hate it or just tell us your favorite part of the movie.

For example:

My favorite part of the whole movie was either when they fought through the trolls' cave or whenever the mountains start to fight

Last night I went to see the Hobbit. And, I'll just start off saying that it is possibly one of the best movies I've seen, It's been rated a 8.7 out of 10 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903624/.) This movie brings me back to the time whenever I first saw Lord of the Rings what I mean by this is that it fits right with all of the other movies wonderfully.

If you are going to post your favorite part of the movie use the special BBcode spoiler to mask it!

Alright, I don't know if there is already a discussion going on about this movie if so AD would you delete this thread.

• Like 4

not seen it yet, but will be before christmas, massive fan of the books, including the lesser known ones like unfinshed tales.

hope the film lives up to the lord of the rings trilogy as they were brilliant

got to say though did prefer the books better

I can confirm, the film does live up to the Lord of the Rings.

The scene i liked in particular is the one between Bilbo speaking to Frodo and the eye of Smaug. Yes it's a little scene, but it's really good, you know.

I can confirm, the film does live up to the Lord of the Rings.

The scene i liked in particular is the one between Bilbo speaking to Frodo and the eye of Smaug. Yes it's a little scene, but it's really good, you know.

Use the spoiler BBCODE incase people are just looking for reviews!

• 3 weeks later...

Loved it! Was greater than my expectations!

My favourite parts were when they fought the Goblins in the Misty Mountains and when Bilbo saved Thorin. Also love the song the dwarves sing while stacking the plates.

Blunt the knives and bend the forks!

Smash the bottles and burn the corks!

Chip the glasses and crack the plates!

That's what Bilbo Baggins hates!

Sadly I can't watch this movie because I haven't saw one LOTR movie, are they worth buying?

To be honest you can watch The Hobbit even if you haven't seen LOTR. It is a prequel and dosen't reference LOTR a lot as The Hobbit was written first.

Sadly I can't watch this movie because I haven't saw one LOTR movie, are they worth buying?

To be honest you can watch The Hobbit even if you haven't seen LOTR. It is a prequel and dosen't reference LOTR a lot as The Hobbit was written first.

:up: This, and yes, they are really worth buying. It is an epic adventure, the kind of adventure you won't forget so easily.

I felt it was well worth the $20. I was amazed by the graphics and the story line. I definitely recommend it to anyone, even if you're not a fan of the series.

FWY - My favorite part was when the Necromancer appears to the brown wizard. (Wasn't actiony there, but it was very eerie.)

I too liked that part I think it was awesome how the incorporated that even though it wasn't in the book :)

• Like 1