Players online collapsing........down 50% since opening day.

littletunny

Went from 90,000 for TS down to 60,000 just today!!!!

You literally contribute nothing to this forum (why are you here)...

I swear you post another one of these obvious troll threads everyday. If you hate Halo 4 that much then I can understand that you want someplace to rant about how you dislike a game... but this far after launch it's getting kind of pathetic.

I have to admit, what i have seen from my FL today is pretty alarming, i built my FL off of Halo..so 90% of my friends list are Halo players..but today i was the only one playing Halo 0.o one friend of mine said he prefered BO2..and he has always been a major Halo fanboy

Halo is not at the top of the food chain anymore and we all know that. But we still love it here and I will stick with it until the end. COD players can play COD and Halo players can play Halo. I am sure there will always be somebody out there to play halo with online :)

• Like 3

So, you're saying everybody who will ever play will get it on opening day, and then it'll just start dropping from people getting tired of the MM?

Seems legit.

That actually does happen, Duke nukem forever had a crap load of people playing multiplayer on launch day..the next day..not so much lol granted that game was garbage but it does happen! it's is also a common problem with MMOs, i know these are two completely different genres here but the MMO crowed is just as dedicated as the FPS crowed