Adam Boozer

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see some or all of these changes to domination?

• Yes
    • No

Short Hand:

Increase health of sentry turrets, add shields, and vary type between races and weapon type. Add more levels of fortification with more features. Increase time limit and score limit, reduce reward.

Descriptive Section:

Excellent new game mode that I wish more games would do more of. Unfortunately, it needs a little bit of balancing as is obvious to most.

The turrets and base defense systems are too weak and too few levels of fortification.

I suggest that the base health of the turrets should be increased and as the level of fortification increases shields should be added, then change the weapon type to say a rocket launcher to as crazy as a gauss cannon and vary up the type of bases and weapons to the individual races. Like a covenant, UNSC, promethean, and flood weapon if you got the time.

You have two stationary turret types for multiplayer, yet you have several vehicles with possible turrets on them that you could use to amp up these locations.

You make it feel too weak and short lived making it anti climatic, when it should be explosive, large scale, extreme, and fulfilling.

Add in more vehicles and heavy weapons to take out those defenses.

The time limit and maybe the top score should be increased and the amount of points a team receives should be adjusted to suit that.

ect.

(open to revisions, simply post and I will give you credit and make it so.)

• Like 1

all your points make nom sense adding them would just screw up the game but i do think somethimes the warith in domain is overpowerd

I don't know exactly what you mean because you didn't elaborate... but, if your playing the same game as me I would think these things to be obvious. Such as the weak turrets with no shield.