Two New Campaign Vehicles

Cooliest

These Two New Vehicles Are

BAUS!!

outer_space_yellow_planets_halo_halo_4_1920x1080_wallpaper_Wallpaper_1920x1080_www.wallpaperswa.com.jpg

Halo 4 is just around the corner and 343i does not want us to get tired of waiting.

So here you go some brand new vehicles to check out.

One belongs to UNSC and one to Covenant.

The Lich and the Broadsword.

Broadsword

1351566485_5109_halo-4-01-broadsword.jpg

Lich

jWM4OewuPJgMU.PNG

(Sorry for the difference in picture size.

Couldn't get them to resize properly.)

Both of these bad boys look sweet.

I can't wait to give them a spin.

Let me know what you think.

Source

Halo WayPoint

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 1

Holy damn, that's awesome. I'm betting we'll be able to fly the Broadsword sometime, but the Lich seems like an upgraded Phantom. It says it can hold 30-40 passengers, so it's most likely a dropship that we won't be able to use. Needless to say, I'm even more excited now!

Holy damn, that's awesome. I'm betting we'll be able to fly the Broadsword sometime, but the Lich seems like an upgraded Phantom. It says it can hold 30-40 passengers, so it's most likely a dropship that we won't be able to use. Needless to say, I'm even more excited now!

That's really funny I didn't even notice that it said it can hold that many people. And yes there is the possibility that it is a carrier because in the unsc list the have the pelican and we know that isn't drivable, so this could be just like that. It's just giving us the info that it is there.

here is to hoping that BS Angel left the hornet off of the forge list and it will be in War Games, if not, the new broadsword should be in, that would be cool to counter the banshee

Ya that would be pretty cool. But I have a feeling it is going to be like the saber in reach where you only fly it in outer space for a level or something. But I guess well just have to wait and see. :)

here is to hoping that BS Angel left the hornet off of the forge list and it will be in War Games, if not, the new broadsword should be in, that would be cool to counter the banshee

Definitely doubt that it'll be in War Games; it's essentially a atmospherical fighter jet. The battlefield wouldn't even be fair.

Yeah...I figure it wont be in War Games, but like I said, one can hope lol...maybe they will modify it for War Games lol

It's just a completely different vehicle in war games than it is in Campaign the only similarity is the fact that it is still called broadsword. lol :thumbsup:

I'm positive well at least get to drive in the Broadsword. But I'm not sure about the Lich. The Lich looks like the Revanant in Reach. lol.

but the lich is a troop carrier

i hope we somehow get to to go inside and blow up the lich like with the (sorry forgot the name) scorpion like covenant carrier in halo 3

but the lich is a troop carrier

i hope we somehow get to to go inside and blow up the lich like with the (sorry forgot the name) scorpion like covenant carrier in halo 3

Yes I didn't realize the lich carried so many when I wrote that but if the lich's front is on the opposite side it would look like a giant Revanant. lol

I think that the general consensus is that the broadsword looks freaking awesome. But I just think it looks like the saber from Reach nothing that looks too new. IDK just my opinion.

Could be the new-gen Saber. That'd make sense.

Anyone else remember when Chief used his knife to keep from falling off of that ship in one of the trailers? That could have been a Lich...it fits the size bill.

Could be the new-gen Saber. That'd make sense.

Anyone else remember when Chief used his knife to keep from falling off of that ship in one of the trailers? That could have been a Lich...it fits the size bill.

Oh good eye, I didnt think about connecting the two...nice catch Ryu

• Like 1