Halo 4 better have...

Emothic

Halo 4 better have ODST armor in it that I can wear like in Halo: Reach. If there is no ODST armor for me to customize wear then I am going to be so pissed. "Truely if I were any better I would be a spartan, but I choose to be an ODST."

Halo 4 better have ODST armor in it that I can wear like in Halo: Reach. If there is no ODST armor for me to customize wear then I am going to be so pissed. "Truely if I were any better I would be a spartan, but I choose to be an ODST."

Well sorry to burts your bubble but there is no ODST armor in Halo 4. The complete armory was unveiled at PAX and EurGamer...no ODST.

Warmaster looks like JFO and ODST had helmet intercourse and popped out a little helmet baby.

P.S. :fun: 300th Post! :fun:

Agreed lol...congrats on the 300 :)

But yes, there are some that look similar to ODST such as the Warmaster and Recruit, but there is no actual ODST in Halo 4 for now..it may come later as DLC...one can hope

One of my questions is about how default visor is blue. Like, is that blue? And they'll have other colors but not blue because blue is default?

I'm not sure I quite understood what you said but... Yes? There are other visor colours (lots of them)

Also, might be good to look at this picture, Emothic - seems to have most (maybe all?) of the helmets. http://halo4nation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/HskAd-747x1024.jpg

^ Well, in Reach, default was a kind of off copper. So they had Default, as well as gold, blue, black, silver.

Since this time, default appears to be blue, will that mean it will look like this?

Red

Gold

Black

Whatever

Or will there also be a different blue. As in

Red

Black

Blue

Whatever

Have we seen all the colors?

I find it dumb that 343 is getting rid of a class that is really well known the the UNSC......

Well with the canon os the Halo stories, ODST's are slowly being replaced by the Spartan IV's anyone who is capable of becoming a S-IV can, the process has a very high success rate, even past Spartans can become S-IV's. Many ODST's have also beomce S-IV's

^ Well, in Reach, default was a kind of off copper. So they had Default, as well as gold, blue, black, silver.

Since this time, default appears to be blue, will that mean it will look like this?

Red

Gold

Black

Whatever

Or will there also be a different blue. As in

Red

Black

Blue

Whatever

Have we seen all the colors?

Well I think it is just called Blue, but as the above has said, there are many colors this time around and they all have weird names like forst and midnight for silver and black