Ordinance drop kill.

Cocoa

"ODST!" *possible ordnance killing spree* XD Wouldn't it suck to keep running up on a guy who calls ordnance on you on purpose?

You won't be able to get that many drops in one match. I don't remember who, but someone from 343 said you will earn about 2 drops, 3 drops in a good game.

You won't be able to get that many drops in one match. I don't remember who, but someone from 343 said you will earn about 2 drops, 3 drops in a good game.

On a slayer match yes, but on a btb slayer match, it will depend if you are destroying the other team you could get more than 3

@The Hunter

You have played Halo 4? Could you PLEASE tell me the specifications of active camouflage? How does it differ from Reach's? Is it more or less powerful would you say? Does it jam your own radar as well as enemies like in Reach? What about teammates? How many fake dots does it make?

I know I can just wait a week to find out, but I am anxious : P

@The Hunter

You have played Halo 4? Could you PLEASE tell me the specifications of active camouflage? How does it differ from Reach's? Is it more or less powerful would you say? Does it jam your own radar as well as enemies like in Reach? What about teammates? How many fake dots does it make?

I know I can just wait a week to find out, but I am anxious : P

I played at SDCC so it was an early build of the AA's. At SDCC AC only scrambled your own radar now not the enemies. You stay cloaked more when moving moreso than in Reach. I would say it is more powerful than Reach AC, but it has a nice drawback of scrambling your own radar so it balances out. To be honest I didnt count the number of dots generated on the radar...I only used AC like twice. I prefered Thruster pack and Hardlight Shield.

Good to hear that the AC has got an upgrade! Also, regarding the Machinima capabilities (the drop-pod falling on the guy talking made me lol btw)... Will we be able to lower our weapons?

Not sure if we can lower our weapons, I have heard yes, but have yet to confirm this myself