Last Resort:Recover

Spinssss

INTRO like this post for Ponys lols :)

Hi,this is spiniestword4 bringing you another Linear infection style map;this map takes place in the middle of a city type area that humans have to hold out in.This map is where most people will not be able to get to the end because of the lack of ammo and amount of zombies. It plays great with 16 people but you can play from 10+ players if your lacking gamers.

update

gametype:http://www.halowaypo...etails=31064809

Map:http://www.halowaypo...etails=31068410

HUMANS:Humans start off with an assult rifle and sprint.However you will have low jump height and slightly lower movement speed.There is 4 different areas humans will have to survive in with 4 minutes on the clock..As you start off in the first area you will face 3 slower but tougher[more health] zombies and then later on in the game quicker zombies will spawn with less health.Weapon locations are risky they have poor sightlines.Last man standing takes a ton of hits to kill while a regular human can take 2 hits.

ZOMBIES:You will start off with High shields but have reduces movement speed Zombies spawn in a simple starting room but will have teleporters spawn later. 3 alpha zombies spawn/you will want to get as many kills as you can get between the first area and the 2nd one.I have placed the zombie teleporters in strategic places around the map for improved gameplay.

The zombie initial spawn[Teleporters will spawn later on in the room to take you to the uninfected players around the map ]

vSdGt.jpg?1?1425

Area past 1st Forceshield[has a turret assult rifle and a sniper in this phase]

HvLEG.jpg?1

nG5vd.jpg?1

One of the many zombie teleports

XY2Dp.jpg?1

Initial Spawn[Point A]

BgM2S.jpg?1

Point B

p9klg.jpg?1

67F7A.jpg?1

ezoO9.jpg?1 KingMe is Out :queen: Enjoy

• Like 1

this one looks great it can also (seen from pikes) be vehicles enabled like BTB or infection with vehicles

but i often don't play these "objective" infection where you have to advance in the map, and the reason behind that is that i don't have to many custom players

but it looks great :)

• Like 1

Very cool map. I like the setting and the overall layout seems nicely made and puts the player within a believeable theme for infection. The only thing I could suggest would be to add a little more cover for the zombies, so they won't get slaughtered (although perhaps you've set up the teleporters to avoid this - I just can't tell from the pictures). Overall, great job on the map!

• Like 1