lol i actually didnt see what you did there but your subliminal messages wont fool me

Pink

Silver

PS3.

• Like 4

Choot 'em I am happy to see you back with a contest/event again! This is a really thoughtful event being held for the ones we love.

• Like 1

lol i actually didnt see what you did there but your subliminal messages wont fool me

Pink

Silver

PS3.

:shock: PS3??? :rofl: No, no, no adam! You were overthinking the message, lmao!

3 screenshots

4 Rumble Pit matches

3 changes to your Spartan :thumbsup:

I'm in. Also, how exactly does one "team up" in rumble pit? lmao

Edited just for you Director, lmao! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

:shock: PS3??? :rofl: No, no, no adam! You were overthinking the message, lmao!

3 screenshots

4 Rumble Pit matches

3 changes to your Spartan :thumbsup:

I was joking about the PS3 thing I know you didnt put that there but i totally missed the 343 reference lol
  • Like 1

I will make sure to work this into my schedule.

Can I upload the pics to my File share and link that to you?

• Like 1

I wish I could go but I will be out of town. Choot make sure to keep the games in your fileshare if you want me to record them :)

• Like 1

I am working on that day but will jump on Reach at some point to show support for BCAM.

Much appreciated Jester! Any time on October 27 will do!

Can I upload the pics to my File share and link that to you?

I think that will be sufficient TsicksSense, I will edit OP to include "either / or"!

Amazing idea, Choot! count on me to be there :) Nothing betther than a playdate 10 days before Halo 4 :3

Remember, this is a "Non-hosted" event that can be fulfilled at any time during the day. I personally will not be on until after Survivor but you're more than welcome to join up then or meet the requirements before. Thanks Dino!

Choot make sure to keep the games in your fileshare if you want me to record them :)

I think that would be a great idea Doc! Will add the option to link gameplay in the OP and maybe you can do a compilation for the Youtube channel! Good idea! :thumbsup:

Added to OP!!

**Links to screenshots in fileshare will be accepted**

**IMPORTANT UPDATE**

If possible, please save any gameplay footage of your matches. Will try to get a compilation video of gameplay from BCAM matches to add to 343iCF's Youtube Channel. Thank You!!

Edited by Choot 'em

Very cool Idea Choot 'em, I plan on participating. Great idea and for a great cause! :)

**EDIT: Just found out that I am unavailable this day... dang I really wanted to participate. I'm sorry guys....

• Like 1

Once again awesome Choot. I think I will be able to do this. Even if it is not for the contest. I will still like to play rumble pit on that day and wear my pink. :)

• Like 1

Is it still legal to use my brother's Live account if I don't have Live by then?

Is it still legal to use my brother's Live account if I don't have Live by then?

Must meet all requirements using the XBL account linked to 343iCF. Be sure to input said GT in the "Gamertag" field of your profile. :)

i will try my very best to participate. i wont get off work till 7pm on sat. and who do i have to send a friend request to participate?

• Like 1

i will try my very best to participate. i wont get off work till 7pm on sat. and who do i have to send a friend request to participate?

No need to. As stated in OP, participate at your own leisure. Send required screenshots and links to matches played via PM to me to be eligible for award and giveaway.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Edited by Choot 'em

No need to. As stated in OP, participate at your own leisure. Send required screenshots and links to matches played via PM to me to be eligible for award and giveaway.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

sounds good thanks :)

I'm in. Also, how exactly does one "team up" in rumble pit? lmao

there used to be a way on halo 2 might be on reach

I will do my best to enter hope i do the requirements right. i actually just donated some money for the breast cancer foundation a few days ago.

• Like 1

Can we just wear pink and steel to repsent it and not for this. If we want to

• Like 1

Can we just wear pink and steel to repsent it and not for this. If we want to

Sure you can! My Spartan has been wearing the appropriate colors for October as a show of support for BCAM! I encourage support for this cause! :)However, eligibility for the award and giveaway are defined in the OP! :thumbsup: