First Look (the gaming event) Halo 4!

Unease Peanut

Yesterday I was at a Dutch gaming event called First look, and the main reason I was there was to play halo 4! I waited 1 hour in line to play the game when I heard that only 5 random people out of groups of 25 were allowed to play, the rest got to watch. And lucky me I got chosen (at this point my friend next in line started mauling me to take my ticket XD). And double lucky me I got to be on the big screen that everybody was watching. Felt a lot of pressure right there because I also got a instruction to show all the new stuff (only I was so busy with playing I kinda forgot that part...).

It...was... AWESOME! It was everything I could have hoped of. And to all the people out there still complaining about a load of **** STFU! It played smooth (I also got a glimpse of the armoury and a friend of mine thought he saw the MK. V Helmet!) The sound was just amazing so as I said everything you could have hoped of.

A friend of mine recorded it so I'll try to post the gameplay as soon as he uploads it!

Also we got a little extra when we left. A code for an avatar outfit The blue warrior armour and I still have a code left for a female character down here

XMP72-HKVH9-9D7GW-KGJC7-G6KTZ

Remember this is for female avatars only. And I dont know if it works on american accounts. I'll also post the code for a male character if I have a left over.

Here is the link to a uploaded video (not mine) from a random guy. My friend was playing against him.

Also sorry for the noise and bass in the back ground there was something going on on the stage that appearently needed to blow our eardrums out...

Very cool man!! Im glad you got to play the Gold Version of Halo 4...the version I played was the SDCC version. Also the full armor list was revealed at PAX and the MK V was confirmed by BS Angel to NOT be in Halo 4. What maps were you able to play? Cant wait to see the video when you post it man :)

I dont know if I played the gold version or not... Also I've heard from a couple of more guys who were there that they even wore the Mk V helmet in game (why didnt I search for that><). Also I was playing regicide on Exile :)

I dont know if I played the gold version or not... Also I've heard from a couple of more guys who were there that they even wore the Mk V helmet in game (why didnt I search for that><). Also I was playing regicide on Exile :)

Again there is the MK VI from Halo 3, and the new MK VI that Chief wears in Halo 4. The MK V and MK IV were confirmed by BS Aangel at Halo Waypoint to NOT be in Halo 4. Again, the full list of armor was shown at PAX, the final build of armor, skins, menus etc. You played the Gold build, it is the latest and final war games and spartan ops build of Halo 4.