Halo 4 map List

Wes Stone501

Nice post! And why are ALL videos about Meltdown removed? :question:

It wasn't meant to be posted on IGN in the first place. Someone must have made a mistake, seeing as the map tours are only supposed to be posted each week, while the Ragnarok and Meltdown tours were accidentally posted on the same day.

Thank you for making this list! I was having trouble putting the pictures with names and vice versa.

I love the new maps but I think 343 needs to put in some more close quarters, symmetrical maps to give that fast-paced, exciting, and constant gun fire type of gameplay. Small, simple, symmetrical maps = the best gameplay.

Great thread Wes Stone501 thanks for putting in the effort.

The concept art for all the DLC maps is amazing, especially Ladfall & Skyline hope they turn out well. Not sure on CASTLE for the 3rd DLC pack title, doesn't sound very HALO.

As for the retail maps Exile & Complex are my favorites, but that could change of course after playing. So glad theres 3 forge environments even if they're much smaller than forgeworld.

Great thread Wes Stone501 thanks for putting in the effort.

The concept art for all the DLC maps is amazing, especially Ladfall & Skyline hope they turn out well. Not sure on CASTLE for the 3rd DLC pack title, doesn't sound very HALO.

As for the retail maps Exile & Complex are my favorites, but that could change of course after playing. So glad theres 3 forge environments even if they're much smaller than forgeworld.

Im so excited for outcast and daybreak!!!!!!! It fits when thinking about sword base. haha sorta kinda