Killcams confirmed in Halo 4 XD

mACca431

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aoJMAMR038&feature=related

Skip to 1:30 for the Killcam bit

Killcams are in which im realy excited for.

Everybody is probablly gonna say its just like Cod but killcams definately have uses. they provide information about how you died nd help you stop making that mistake again. making a better player

I agree. I was never a fan of CoD and therefore, the kill-cams seemed kind-of useless to me. However, after playing Crysis 2 I learned of their effective use. I like to see how I was killed, since it helps me understand my mistake. Also, the killcam takes away the option for whiny players to say that it was "impossible" that they died... really.. was it? ... Check the killcam! -- And that's why I like the fact that it's coming to Halo!

• Like 2

Killcams are not just in Dominion, they were also on Inifinty Slayer when I was at ComicCon. I think most of the slayer based/slayer and objective baed gametypes will feature killcams. They didnt last as long as CoD killcams do so that made it nice. I enjoyed getting the final kill cam a couple of times lol

The most useful asset of killcams is that they show if somebody is camping somewhere. Other than that I don't believe they have too much use. 9 times out of 10 you know how you died unless somebody kills you from a distance, killcam or no killcam. If I need to review mistakes I go to theater.

I think the other thing it helps with is seeing if someone is modding, cheating etc. I have used theater to see someone using an aim bot, but now it will show right away in killcams...so that will be nice and easier to report

Some added proof that there will indeed be killcams in other slayer based games and not just dominion:

http://halo4nation.com/videos/regicide-on-complex/

I'm just afraid of them being used on team snipers. Because what if you have a really good spot that no one knows about... :( But I think they are useful.

Oh, you mean Team Campers then? ;)

Killcams let you learn what you are doing wrong, AND how to avoid their line of sight. It's just that simple.

Tell it like it is, piiiiimp.

• Like 1

Oh, you mean Team Campers then? ;)

No because in the real world all snipers "camp", Duh. You don't just run out into the opening when you know all of your enemies have sniper rifles. And since halo is the real world this point is valid. So kill cams should be out of team snipers. Thank you. lolz

• Like 1

WHELP!!

I have officially lost hope for halo at this point.

It is now officially Call Of Duty: Halo.

Now all we need is Russians vs Americans and it will be complete.

No don't lose faith you haven't even played it. Plus COD isn't the devil. It's a fine game it's just different. We need peace man. It will be fun I promise.

Also read some of this. Maybe it will help. :) Click here

• Like 1

No don't lose faith you haven't even played it. Plus COD isn't the devil. It's a fine game it's just different. We need peace man. It will be fun I promise.

Also read some of this. Maybe it will help. :) Click here

Alas, you are correct, but it's not COD i fear, it's their hellish fan-base...

According to Frankie, they are not "Chasing COD's tail" but what they are doing begs to differ, i just hope it is actually good and all that i've come to believe is not fact.

Okay well I can't change your opinion, but I think that everything they are doing is great. And I think you should just try to look at it in different eyes... I'm not saying that no matter what halo does I will always agree but I am saying that I think they knew people were expecting something from them because this is their first game in the Halo Franchise and they brought it all to the table.

And in my opinion it is better than COD because its called Halo. lol :)

• Like 1

No because in the real world all snipers "camp", Duh. You don't just run out into the opening when you know all of your enemies have sniper rifles. And since halo is the real world this point is valid. So kill cams should be out of team snipers. Thank you. lolz

WRONG. Halo is not the real world. Not even close. If you wanna play a somewhat real-warfare game, play BF. Halo style is like CoD style. (runnin' and jumpin' around...)

• Like 1

for those of you saying this is stolen from COD probably don't read any of the spoilers or information. Activision and Treyarch are helping make Halo 4, which is where the killcams come in, if they wouldn't have helped 343i halo 4 would've probably not been as good and would've probably took longer to make. Seriously, don't leave a comment saying "Halo 4 suck! It's just like COD" or "They are stealing from COD, those ********!!" Look for information first, don't comment off anything you don't know a damn thing about.