Halo 4 Camo video + more

iTz Vplus2

First off, here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOEXgaVVxEg

All credit goes to BravoMLG for posting it on his youtube channel

Second off, what do we see here?

SAW is stronger the closer you get to the enemy, on longer ranges it doesn't do much, even though it looks mean

Active Camo still requires you to move slowly, but after shooting it seems to come back faster than in Reach

The Light Rifle is absolutely beastly. We've seen this in other videos, but watching a skilled guy like that play makes it that much clearer

The Warthog turret has a new sound, which i can't say i like. Sounds too much like throwing rocks at a plastic wall at a rapid speed

Sniper Rifle is still Wall-E ;)

~That's it for this post, feel free to discuss and add the things you noticed~

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 3

I like how the SAW really is going to be a squad suppression weapon...good for assists.

I like how the AC flickers like in reach so it isnt OP like in Halo 3, and I like how it no longer scrambles the radar.

The sounds of the turret is kinda weird but in the heat of the battle I probably wont notice lol

The Light rifle is waaaaaay to overpowered and the use by that players skill ability really shows how OP it may be on the battlefield. Not sure If I viewed it right, but from what i saw, it only took a solid 3 direct hits to kill. With a clip of like 10 to 12 shots (didn't count the hud), you could easily take down a whole team with one clip from a distance... I know I'm gonna ahte that weapon with a passion..lol

The Light rifle is waaaaaay to overpowered and the use by that players skill ability really shows how OP it may be on the battlefield. Not sure If I viewed it right, but from what i saw, it only took a solid 3 direct hits to kill. With a clip of like 10 to 12 shots (didn't count the hud), you could easily take down a whole team with one clip from a distance... I know I'm gonna ahte that weapon with a passion..lol

well maybe they will tone it down a little after seeing it used at pax but it looks amazing right now.

Maybe it will be unlocked late and that balances it somewhat? And i'm sure they won't make it way too OP