Forebear

LANK3Y PROZz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Psychoduck

It's been a while since I looked at this map, so bear with me. When I looked at this, I liked what I saw essentially. Squad slayer maps with light vehicles like ghosts are hard to come by, and this one uses Alaska's terrain fairly well. There were a few issues I found though. First of all, there is little in the way of structure on the map. What's there is well incorporated into the terrain, but it's a bit sparse. At the very least, the bases could use to be built up a bit, with a bit more serious structure throughout the map. I'm not saying the map needs huge buildings everywhere, but the structure needs to be a bit more substantial. Also, the cliff by the sword (which is not going to be a very effective power weapon on a map like this, at least a hammer could do something against a ghost) was a bit awkward. I would suggest trying to incorporate some more platforms and structure onto the slope, so it isn't such a huge and sudden height differential. Other than this, this map looks solid and is one I'd be happy to get some games on.

"mais voyons joey, fais preuve de clémence robe de mariee or en effet, il peut arriver que certaines promotions présentent des restrictions pour certains produits par exemple. Nous sommes heureux d'avoir croisé votre chemin et nous faisons nos amitiés location voiture mariage pas cher donc, voilà, je voulais simplement faire un petit rappel sur ça http://www.specialmariage.com quel bel exemple pour toute la famille point mariage limoges arrivée en bas on repars ensuite dans l'autre sens par le même chemin? Oublions un temps les effets de style à la mode, le vignetage, les images décolorées les filtres, les recadrages à outrance robe mariage fille...

Carte mariage felicitation Salle de mariage 59 auberge mariage Location salle mariage montpellier faire part mariage vert anis Bibi voilette maria robe de cortege mariage Tenue mariage femme chignon mariage oriental Texte messe mariage !

I was able to browse through this map a bit last night, I must say its a impressive use of this area of Forge world, perhaps my favorite. My only issue with the map itself was that there werent really any true bases to it, most of the structure is in the center areas of the map and I cant help but feel the team spawns were fairly open areas and wouldnt do much in Objective games for either side.

You should add some Forerunner design to the bases themselves, nothing drastic but atleast a little height difference and cover to add a little bit more strategy to the map and theme to it as well. Overall I really love the idea you have going here, and I would be interested in seeing how it plays with a little more structure added to it.