Fotus armor code

Axel172

Hey I'm new to the four so I don't know how things work but I was hoping to see if there was a community member that would be kind enough to give me their armor code for the fotus armor. I know that are some people that don't like it and I was hoping to see if we could work out a trade.

Ps. On a side note how many people are like me that if you know that a item like armor exists then you have to have it because you know it is obtainable and that missing spot on the minute drives you crazy?

Hey I'm new to the four so I don't know how things work but I was hoping to see if there was a community member that would be kind enough to give me their armor code for the fotus armor. I know that are some people that don't like it and I was hoping to see if we could work out a trade.

Ps. On a side note how many people are like me that if you know that a item like armor exists then you have to have it because you know it is obtainable and that missing spot on the minute drives you crazy?

Welcome to the forum. :D This is a pretty friendly place, but it's not likely that someone's going to part with an armor code. However, don't fret. If it's a pre-order thing, those will be released in a DLC pack later on. :D

Thanks for the welcome. I know that it would be hard to get a code since the armor is really cool I just wanted to try to see if anyone was interested in trading. Oh well it's back to plan a send a letter with 20-50 dollars saying I'm bribing you for a Fotus code.

Ps. So far they say that you can only get it if you buy the console and usually stuff from something like this don't end up on marketplace

Pss. I see you are possibly a rvb fan maybe I could discuss lore with you sometime?

Sooo... You havnt Pre-ordered...You want an armour code......so you ask if someone is willing to part with theirs even though you have nothing to trade back? is that right??

Well good luck. I beleive a DLC will contain some codes but you still have to pay for then yet they're comming out later than the pre-order.

Your better off pre-ordering it mate.

ANyways, welcome to the forums =)

@The Director: No you are incorrect, the Fotus armor is NOT a Pre-Order bonus armor, it is an extra bonus for the Halo 4 Console and only comes with the Halo 4 Console.

The only items that come with the Pre-Order Bonus DLC to be released post Halo 4 launch are the RETAILER specific bonuses (Forest Skin/Hazop armor, WEB Skin/CIO armor, Raptor Skin/Venator, Circuit Skin/Oceanic etc.)

fotus.jpegHere you go.

Oh dear. Not only does it have a protrusion on it that makes it look semi-phallic, but it has two protrusion's on the side that look like... Well, you get the idea. xD Well, I know what I'm going to call people who wear that helmet if I want to rustle some jimmies. LMAO