Just an idea.

XbionicdragonXx

I had an idea recently for the online multi-player. It's like the halo reach "credits" Except you can buy gun attachments and abilities (And of course armor).EX. The battle rifle is 3 round burst an attachment would be rapid fire for a fully automatic battle rifle Etc. If you agree with this make response that says Jimmy

(Wow, this forum is pretty easygoing on 1 post members posting questionable threads)

A lot of Halo is about weapon balance over excessive customization, and obviously, select fire or anything like it for these weapons would make balance a whole lot harder to achieve. Besides, that's why we have the AR, the DMR, and the BR.

(Wow, this forum is pretty easygoing on 1 post members posting questionable threads)

A lot of Halo is about weapon balance over excessive customization, and obviously, select fire or anything like it for these weapons would make balance a whole lot harder to achieve. Besides, that's why we have the AR, the DMR, and the BR.

I wouldn't say it's questionable. People don't get banned for respectfully expressing their ideas and opinions lol

• 4 weeks later...

While the idea sounds cool, things like that really through the game off balance. That similar to what MW has been doing and what turned me away from the game. If your playing online for the first time, you will play against people who are much higher in rank and have all the goodies unlocked. Halo can't have that, its bad enough that the matchmaking system pairs new players against high ranked vets at times.