Mountain Dew & Halo 4 Are Teaming Up!

HCSFan117

Halo + Mountain Dew = New world order

Halo and Mountain Dew will rule the world!

I guess the old world order could only last for 5 years since the last time there was Halo mountain dew.

Anyways I hope they have the limited edition ones like last time. I have a light blue metal bottle of Halo 3 game fuel sitting with my Halo stuff.

This one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/themastershakesignal/2081626936/

I have a feeling it will just be Game Fuel and will not come with double anything. However they may come with points that you could redeem on the mountaindew site and get an armor or weapon skin exclusive to them. Which could be cool. Make the armor look like liquid awesomness :P

I have a feeling it will just be Game Fuel and will not come with double anything. However they may come with points that you could redeem on the mountaindew site and get an armor or weapon skin exclusive to them. Which could be cool. Make the armor look like liquid awesomness :P

mountain dew armor skin

i like it :thumbsup:

It will most likely just be double spartan points, so it won't affect anything whatsoever.

Or maybe it will just be advertisement like Game Fuel was.

I hope it is just a sweepstake. It shouldnt change anything in game. Maybe it could unlock an armor skin if you enter a code. But it should not affect exp or credit bonuses.

• 2 weeks later...