Community Shout Outs Volume 5

SykoWolf

Hey guys, sorry im a little late with this one, i've been feeling sick lately but i have managed just enough time to write this in between blowing my nose, the doctors and listening to that song that Azaxx got me hooked on:P

Ok todays Shout Out will be going to someone who we ALL know, the Guardian of our forums who protects us from troll,s and just plain......"unfavorable people".......

He is a friend to most of us and a leader to all, yep your right im talking about Mr T!!!

Naa, just kidding

:P Its Absolute Dog!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During my first days here in our great community i posted too fast and had a talk with AD, and im not afraid to say i screwed up :D, i learned my lesson and found that our guardian of the forum does his job bloody well!

He is a friend to most of us, and a leader of a great community, one who should be looked up to, to serve as an example of how we should behave.

I have had quite a few talks with AD and can say ,without wavering ,that he is definatly a good bloke in my books, as im sure he is in many of yours.

Although AD's job is to look after our forum, to prevent trolls and such from getting in, that doesn't mean he doesn't like to chat and joke with all of us, as im sure many of you already know.

Not afraid to hang out with us average forum goers and host a playdate or 2, he knows how to liven up the mood when not being serious.

His sole job is to lead our community and protect us from mean evil people whose solely want to annoy and provoke us all, and as i have said before, he does a great job, obviously with the assistance of our other great community moderators :D

Absolute Dog is a great leader and a good mate to all of us, he should be looked up to and given respect for the kind of people he has to deal with (trolls and such),

He should be thanked for the awesome job he does everyday.

I know i will.........Thank you Absolute Dog, for your great service to our community :D

Also thanks to all our other moderators who have to put up with similar people :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrite guys, the next Shout Out will be tommorrow sometime, im not sure exactly when though.

Either way it feels good to start week 2 of the Community Shout Outs.

• Like 7