Mr Crayola

Does anyone else switch the music to Classic on CEA?

I personally hate the remade soundtrack they made for CEA, so I just listen to the classic soundtrack. Pure nostalgia there. Anyone agree?

• Like 3

Eh. I like the music new or classic. I don't have a problem with it. I would hate if they remade the music in Halo 2.

You can change what music plays during gameplay?

Yeah, it's under the video options (for some reason.) It asks you if you want remastered or classic music.

also i never really noticed much of a difference in the music

Yes, there is quite a bit difference between OST and upgraded. But nothing so drammatic.

I prefer the old one, a mix of nostalgia and charge. Martin O'Donnel and Salvatori FTW!

I did not know you could revert to the old soundtrack.. I only knew you could revert to the old graphics and gameplay. lol

I'll have to give it a try next time I hop on to Halo CEA. :)

On the Maw, during the Warthog run, if you compare the drumline...It's the biggest difference ever known!

classic all the way. i here the remix f behold a pale horse. i love the old music my favorite was covenant dance

I really like both versions, but I usually just stick with the original OST. Something kinda odd I notice is that the remastered soundtrack seems a lot quieter when compared to the original. Moments like when you're escaping the Pillar of Autumn on the escape pod just don't have as much impact when using the remastered OST. It's a real shame too, 'cause it kind of turns me off of using the remastered tracks as much. :<

Moments like when you're escaping the Pillar of Autumn on the escape pod just don't have as much impact when using the remastered OST. 

Yea, I feel the same way for that track and scene.

I didn't notice too much of a difference. But with 343's new composer I see their future soundtracks sounding like **** just how Halo 4 was the biggest piece of **** I've ever played.