name your best glitches!

I like the auto reload glitch in CE where you can hit reload twice and keep shooting while your other gun auto reloads when it isnt out. This works with every weapon except the shotgun.

LOL didnt know about that one, will have to give it a try when i get home. Could come in handy :)

Occasionally in Halo Reach, if you switch weapons very quickly in the later part of a reloading animation it will fully reload your weapon instead of you having to wait the remaining time to fire. This glitch is because of lag, so it won't work if you are the host or have a perfect connection to the host. However, it will work around 50% of the time if you are lagging a bit.

Occasionally in Halo Reach, if you switch weapons very quickly in the later part of a reloading animation it will fully reload your weapon instead of you having to wait the remaining time to fire. This glitch is because of lag, so it won't work if you are the host or have a perfect connection to the host. However, it will work around 50% of the time if you are lagging a bit.

I do that all the time that I have almost always have bad connection xD I donno if it's been said yet but the amour lock glitch in forge mode, oh yeah does anybody else notice when a enemy is close there's a low buzzing noise, I noticed this first when I was sniping and a enemy snuck up behind me and when they got closer the buzzing got louder

• 1 month later...

Lol. I have dealt with so many glitches on Reach, its actually kinda funny. The only sad part is, they are almost always in MM. When I first started playing Halo ever, I started on Reach. Some of the very first games in MM I played used to drive me nuts, because there were random times I somehow switched sides in the middle of MM. One moment I was on blue team and the next moment after I died, I ended up on Red team. No, I am not crazy. I have told a few people about it, and they said they have heard some other people claim that before. No one seems to understand it. But it did happen a few times to me.

My husband said that when he first started playing Reach, he one time spawned in the air and couldn't come own. He said he could wander around while walking on air above everyone else. He said no one knew he was there for the longest time. So he would walk around the map killing the other team and they never noticed. Eventually, he ran out of ammo and was stuck in the air until someone finally shot him down.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...