The "Unofficial" Whats Your Halo 4 Loadout? Thread

SykoWolf

AR and BR for weapons. Mostly cuz I'm not good with precision weapons so I will carry one around just in case anyway. And for AA I guess I will have to go with hardlight shield.

Now that we have the shotgun as a primary weapon choice I will be updating my loadout.

Primary: BR

Secondary: Shotgun

Grenades: Plasma

Perk: Hard-light Shield

Package: Firepower

I think that this topic should be made into an official topic. It's gotten a ton of replies and will be interesting and useful to discuss all the way up to the release of Halo 4. Should be pinned.

Or this... I might actually have to go with this instead... I like it better than mine.

Br and Dmr with stickys and promethean vision. Overshield needler and scattershot as ordinance.

Who gives a ****, they are making halo just like call of duty and moving away from what made halo the best game every, its ******* sad

As for you.. Shut the F*** Up and Get the F*** out... If you have a problem go deal with it yourself. We dont feel like hearing that anymore than we have to. I know you are a halo expert and know what defines the game but change is always going to come. It is Halo Combat EVOLVED. Why would it stay the same.

Br and Dmr with stickys and promethean vision. Overshield needler and scattershot as ordinance.

As for you.. Shut the F*** Up and Get the F*** out... If you have a problem go deal with it yourself. We dont feel like hearing that anymore than we have to. I know you are a halo expert and know what defines the game but change is always going to come. It is Halo Combat EVOLVED. Why would it stay the same.

I think the promethean vision is only helpful for CQC peeps, mainly because they can see anyone near them