Shout box conduct/Respect for moderators.

I can't thank the moderation team enough for their actions.

They do their jobs flawlessly: they're the reason why we're enjoying all of this.

We've got a beautiful community here; these moderators keep it beautiful.

• Like 2

I say no matter who has caused problems, been apart of problems, or wanted to be in problems, it's all in the past. We know there has been respect issues, and it stops today. We continue on without disrupting each other, but still have a good time. I hope everyone abides by the rules.

• Like 4

Thank you for posting this AD, we mods have gone soft over the last couple months. We need to show our strength once more, more trolls are going to be coming as November approaches, it'll get even harder after November. I don't mean we start being insanely strict, but we need to crack down a bit.

• Like 1

This wasn't even necessary to be said. Every new member MUST know the rules. And if he needs to be punished, he can be old or new, trusted or dedicated, but he MUST be punished (banned or whatever, you know the protocol better than anyone). And i'm sure no one here will deny this. At least, not me :) .

Ah, one question: at who should i report? Community mod., Absolute Dog or directly at Twam? (Obviously i can see who's online, but if there is no mod active...)

This wasn't even necessary to be said. Every new member MUST know the rules. And if he needs to be punished, he can be old or new, trusted or dedicated, but he MUST be punished (banned or whatever, you know the protocol better than anyone). And i'm sure no one here will deny this. At least, not me :) .

Ah, one question: at who should i report? Community mod., Absolute Dog or directly at Twam? (Obviously i can see who's online, but if there is no mod active...)

When reporting a member, post or topic. You give in the details for why you are reporting them. For example.

I am reporting this member, because they are a spambot and have spammed links in the status updates. Please deal with.

Thats the basic to reporting, all mods get a notification when a report it sent, and deal with it via moderator abilities

I think as they sign in when making a new account the rules should have a check box to ensure they have read the rules. May take longer to sign in but it helps with the moderators to know they read the rules. just an idea....

All new members now get a Private Message from the 343iBot with a link to the rules the signature shop and other helpful links.

• Like 3

When reporting a member, post or topic. You give in the details for why you are reporting them. For example.

I am reporting this member, because they are a spambot and have spammed links in the status updates. Please deal with.

Thats the basic to reporting, all mods get a notification when a report it sent, and deal with it via moderator abilities

So, if i wanna report you, i click on the button and post here with the descirption of what you did. I think it's better posting than starting a new topic. Right?