Double Assist, Triple Assist, Overassist

CobblerKHan

From what I believe, you may see this in Halo 4. (Not sure if you know) They are trying to help people who have trouble getting the kills on people. Or when you are constantly being kill-stolen. You will be getting benefits for your help in a game. :D So yes, it will be cool to see these awards.

We already have way too many awards from my perspective...isn't it enough that you get points for Assists?

I mean, watching the MP footage, one thing I definitely hate is that your getting 3 or 4 awards for relatively normal kills. Awards should actually mean something.

And lets be absolutely honest here...giving points for assists seems very fair, but at some point, theres a point at which people who do not get as much kills should not get too many more points to compensate for that fact...they should be learning how to get more kills.

We can't pretend that if someone gets 20 kills and someone gets 20 assists, the person with 20 assists just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time to get the finishing shot every single time. Kills are a better indication of skill then assists and thats the bottom line.

• Like 1

i can definitely see how a constant screen full of medals can and probably will diminish the worth of medals, but the 'double, triple, over' mechanic only works for kills, as of halo 3, expanding it to assist would be just as cool as hunting for that next quick kill. And i do think that there are enough people who like a tactical assist, and dont just think about getting every kill

i can definitely see how a constant screen full of medals can and probably will diminish the worth of medals, but the 'double, triple, over' mechanic only works for kills, as of halo 3, expanding it to assist would be just as cool as hunting for that next quick kill. And i do think that there are enough people who like a tactical assist, and dont just think about getting every kill

But Medals have reached and exceeded that point with Halo 4...they were on their way there with Reach...I mean, I think having a medal for "First Strike" or "Combine Kill" was pushing that limit as is...I was consistently seeing people in the MLG H4 footage literally getting at least 2 medals per kill.

multi-assists seem like they would be frustruating. It wouldn't be much of a reward rather than a "You got your kills stolen how many times in 10 seconds???" I believe that the new medals they are adding are for doing stuff such as suppressing the enemy. In other words if you force an enemy to go into hiding and someone else kills him while he's still there you get a medal.

That would be to much. What they do need to do is fix it so that if you put even one bullet in a guy you should get an assist, i hated that in the last 3 halos where you would turn and put a bullet in a guy then your team mate drops him then nothing.... It's really not that big of a deal but still would be a nice fix and the way the MP gameplay is looking it will be like that.