Custom Games/Old School playlist

WYOHAZARD

Since this is (SORT OF) a halo game, and I'm not really into all these new changes such as the random weapon spawns, no respawn time, custom loadouts, etc. I know that there will be some kind of customization to game types. But I'm wondering if anyone knows how much depth you can go into with custom games. I want to be able to take out pretty much all the stuff they are adding and have BR start with natural scoring system and 5 second respawn times. Also be able to use forge for non random weapon drops, and for other things.

I really want there to be a lot of depth here and Im not sure if halo 4 will have the depth I want. Because if they do, I would rather just play custom games all day with the 12 people I know who would like the same thing. But to change it as much as I want to may be a little far fetched.

So if anybody knows more info on custom games that would be helpful, because I have done litteraly hours of research on just this one topic and cant find anything.

Also who would like to see an old school playlist with the 1 to 50 rank structure and everything, I know they already announced that there wasn't going to be a true skill rank structure but wouldn't it be awesome. Also would everyone else like to see the depth i am looking for

As far as the custom game types and how customizable they actually are going to be, we have no info yet. I would imagine that the game is going to be just as customizable as all the previous versions, with new things here and there to make it even better.

I did hear a rumor of a more classic style playlist, though I'm not sure how true that may be. I don't think it will incorporate a 1-50 rank structure, though. But like I said, just a rumor, and we probably won't fully know until closer to release or upon release.

• Like 1

Since this is (SORT OF) a halo game,

It's a Halo game. I checked just then twice. It has Halo written all over it. Quite literally, if you look at the title of the game it says Halo 4. I was flabbergasted too, when I saw that the title for this Halo game was Halo 4, and that it was Halo game.

In all seriousness, the only time the 'it's just not Halo' argument was justified was in Halo 2, when they got rid of the AR, ruined the pistol, made Brutes ridiculously unfun enemies, and thought it was a good idea to remove ladders, but keep teleporters on maps. And even then, that's pushing it.

Also who would like to see an old school playlist with the 1 to 50 rank structure and everything, I know they already announced that there wasn't going to be a true skill rank structure but wouldn't it be awesome. Also would everyone else like to see the depth i am looking for

The 1-50 skill ranking was awful. Bungie hated it, 343 hates it, and Microsoft hated it because it promoted the selling of accounts, and didn't actually promote people to becoming better players.

But other than that, there's always been a classic playlist, or gametype. It's usually been far less popular, but it will be there.