The Fatal Flaw With Halo 5's Custom Games

The Act Man

Halo 5 has huge potential with custom games and forge, and so many people have made incredible maps. I'm sure we've all seen flapjack frenzy! However, there is a fatal flaw with custom games that prevents a lot of maps from being played the way they were meant to be.Player stats/traits are the same for EVERYONE!

There are no leader traits in Halo 5, or any way to make one spartan/team different from another! This severely limits and game types/maps that require one or more players to be stronger or weaker than another. One example is Slenderman, where one player is supposed to be the invulnverable Slender Man that hunts the other players as they run and hide.But if the Slender Man is invulnerable, then so is everyone else. So players have to use honor rules for this to work.

This fatal flaw prevents a lot of maps and game types from being played properly and I hope 343 sees this because it is such a small, manageable addition that would add SO MUCH to Halo 5's Custom games, and Forge.I go into more detail in this video: