Best Halo Level

I have to say, The Ark. The beginning, where you're sniping, then when the FUD swoops in, and then you're rolling in a convoy of 3 or 4 Scorpions and 2 Warthogs? B-A.

Halo.

Driving around in dem warthogs.

Considering Mr. Biggles means Halo 3, I'll say those two levels you guys mentioned are in my top five.

• Like 1

And the award for most fun Halo level goes to....

THE ARBITER

This is the moment in the series where Bungie REALLY stepped up their game and did something completely unexpected. You should have heard my first reaction.... "WHAT? I GET TO PLAY AS THE COVENANT? I GET TO BE THE CREATURE THAT I'VE HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH IN THE FIRST GAME?"

Oh, sweet Prophets... it was a dream come true. I got to play as the Arbiter. That feeling of strength you have when you are looking at it from the other side is undeniable, to say the least. Carrying out a mission to destroy a Heretic, you get onboard a ship, chase the bugger around, Get into an intense ariel dogfight, BLOW UP THE SUSPENDERS ON THE SHIP, go into oribtal freefall, deal with the parasitic flood, and have a mindgame bossfight, then escape like a complete Bada** at the last second, restoring honor to your species after the humiliation that was the Mark of Shame. All in a day's work for the Covenant.

Being on the offensive line defines what A Video game should be. BLOWING EVERYTHING UP. And that fits right in the Holy Religion's job description, weather it be Heretics or Demons.

Not to mention, the Arbiter makes for a much more interesting protaginist than Chief ever will by a long shot. He has a long and complex backstory originating from seemingly simple gameplay. You are feeling as he is feeling. When you find out you've been betrayed by the Covenant and it was all false, you really feel as though you are devastated by the truth. You can see the incredible depth of this 3-Dimensional character as opposed to Master Chief. Sorry fanboys, but having to imagine yourself as the guy in the suit is NO SUBS***UE for this kind of development.

This is what makes THE ARBITER my favorite level in the whole series. There's nothing quite like that feeling, even to this very day. I know I'm in the minority when I say this, but I'm proud of the fact that I find the Arbiter Levels NINE THOUSAND times more fun than Chief. And these are the reasons why.

The last Halo 3 level where you need to drive a warthogh beetwen flood, explosions, the soils falls etc is great as in Halo C.E in the final level but i like more the halo 3 one.

Yeah, I liked those two.

I hope they do a similar level at the end of Halo 4. Or at least one of the games in the Reclaimer Trilogy.

The Ark - Halo 3

Assault on the Control Room - Halo CE

Delta Halo, Regret - Halo 2

Tip of the Spear - Halo Reach

I like how you do it for each Halo game. Mine are:

The Covenant - Halo 3

Two Betrayals - Halo CE

Gravemind - Halo 2

Don't have a fave for Reach but I guess New Alexandria is cool because of all the easter eggs.

I also like 343 Guilty Spark

You have played 5 levels with only covenant, then all of a sudden a completely new hideous enemy...that revives itself. The level was really difficult the first time I played it. And when you saw the video of the marine, I was pretty creeped out.

• Like 1

Guest Gamer Team

And the award for most fun Halo level goes to....

THE ARBITER

This is the moment in the series where Bungie REALLY stepped up their game and did something completely unexpected. You should have heard my first reaction.... "WHAT? I GET TO PLAY AS THE COVENANT? I GET TO BE THE CREATURE THAT I'VE HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH IN THE FIRST GAME?"

Oh, sweet Prophets... it was a dream come true. I got to play as the Arbiter. That feeling of strength you have when you are looking at it from the other side is undeniable, to say the least. Carrying out a mission to destroy a Heretic, you get onboard a ship, chase the bugger around, Get into an intense ariel dogfight, BLOW UP THE SUSPENDERS ON THE SHIP, go into oribtal freefall, deal with the parasitic flood, and have a mindgame bossfight, then escape like a complete Bada** at the last second, restoring honor to your species after the humiliation that was the Mark of Shame. All in a day's work for the Covenant.

Being on the offensive line defines what A Video game should be. BLOWING EVERYTHING UP. And that fits right in the Holy Religion's job description, weather it be Heretics or Demons.

Not to mention, the Arbiter makes for a much more interesting protaginist than Chief ever will by a long shot. He has a long and complex backstory originating from seemingly simple gameplay. You are feeling as he is feeling. When you find out you've been betrayed by the Covenant and it was all false, you really feel as though you are devastated by the truth. You can see the incredible depth of this 3-Dimensional character as opposed to Master Chief. Sorry fanboys, but having to imagine yourself as the guy in the suit is NO SUBS***UE for this kind of development.

This is what makes THE ARBITER my favorite level in the whole series. There's nothing quite like that feeling, even to this very day. I know I'm in the minority when I say this, but I'm proud of the fact that I find the Arbiter Levels NINE THOUSAND times more fun than Chief. And these are the reasons why.

I agree not for fanboys but how epic it was!!! I mean look your free falling into a space storm!!

• Like 2

The Ark is easily the best in my opinion. Really takes a different turn in the usual lone wolf Master Chief taking on hundreds of covies. Your leading squad after squad and finally being able to destroy the dropships? AMAZING