Has it really been a year?

Fire

This site is simply amazing and I've only been here for a few months and I'll continue being active and will watch as this site grows. I cant believe I didn't know of this site when it first opened its filled with amazing people! I hope everyone enjoys this site as much as I do because its probably the best Halo site out there and I'm proud to be a part of this wonderful community. And thanks for the shout out Fire I'll continue contributing to this site until I die and I mean that.

Oh and congratulations on your one year man. I cant wait until I've been a member for a year.

Welcome to the one year club :) . Fire, we all have our problems. Lots of people like to go out and tell people, trying to make people feel bad for them, but you didn't. Losing someone so close yet you stayed so true to yourself. You knew who you were and you'd know you would get better. I could only wish to be half as strong as you. You have contributed so much to this forum you well deserve your position as a mod, you all do. The best damn dream team I have ever seen. Seeing as it has only been a few months I hope that you are feeling better. Happy to be seeing you for years to come. You have kept your flame alive, let us and the forum be your fuel :)

Like I said, I did this all with my head, It's hard to remember everyone >.<. Guys I didn't post this to get sympathy, I want to celebrate my year with everyone :D. Also I'm baking a cake!

• Like 1

Like I said, I did this all with my head, It's hard to remember everyone >.<. Guys I didn't post this to get sympathy, I want to celebrate my year with everyone :D. Also I'm baking a cake!

Can I haz cake? :D Haha nice post, Fire. I'm glad you enjoyed your year here, and I look forward to the time I reach that much seniority. But seriously, I want some cake.

This site is excellent, I have enjoyed my stay here since November. It has been a weird and fun experience in which I have enjoyed. You know, I have made new enemies and new friends and I have been able to engage in many forum activities and offer my views is a variety of debates and threads. It has been a lot of fun and I reckon this is one of, if not the best forum out there. We have some fantastic characters here and they all have fantastic personalities, I hope to spend many splendid years here among the fine members we have here.

We have many amazing topics here and there is so much to do. Everyday that I come on my computer I look forward to coming to such a warm atmosphere where I can be greeted by many wonderful personalities. As I said, there is so much to do and I really, really enjoy it here and I couldn't imagine another site quite like it.

I would like to thank all of the creators of this websites and all of the fantastic members that have populated this site for making it such a huge success and making another home for us to cherish and love. Thank you very, very much.

~ Fal 'Kai Taralumee

♥ Fire.

I am glad you have been here. You are a great friend and a great role model around here.

I remember the time you left with your dad and such. I remember sending you a message letting you know that I hoped things got better.

I am looking forward to spending this next year with you, and everyone else here on this forum. :)

I remember seeing the site in june.... I never signed up then, and it was a decision that I regret. I would have been great to become a member earlier, to get to know all of you before hand. Instead, I decided to sign up in november, and realized then just how great this site is, and was virtually kicking myself for not joining last time I had the chance. Great job, fire, on your one year here!

As a relatively new member, I appreciate your post for the insight it gives to how the forums evolved. Interesting to see how communities grow and change.

I havent been here too too long, nor am I a high intensity poster or participant, but congratz on the last year and heres to the future!