•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (05 December 2019 - 07:08 AM) Welcome to the forums, EmiLekA! :welcome: View EmiLekA's Profile
@  343iBot : (04 December 2019 - 07:10 PM) Welcome to the forums, Sallyovace! :welcome: View Sallyovace's Profile
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (04 December 2019 - 02:44 PM) the masta pasta race
@  Twinreaper : (04 December 2019 - 06:50 AM) hola amigos...welcome to the masta race lol
@  Halo6 Follower : (03 December 2019 - 09:26 PM) Rejoice!
@  Tony le Lava... : (03 December 2019 - 06:00 PM) The day I've been waiting for years has finally come :)
@  343iBot : (03 December 2019 - 02:38 PM) Welcome to the forums, ScytheFG! :welcome: View ScytheFG's Profile
@  343iBot : (02 December 2019 - 12:38 PM) Welcome to the forums, Richardjup! :welcome: View Richardjup's Profile
@  343iBot : (01 December 2019 - 04:23 PM) Welcome to the forums, Michaelbanny! :welcome: View Michaelbanny's Profile
@  343iBot : (30 November 2019 - 10:11 PM) Welcome to the forums, PhilipdAype! :welcome: View PhilipdAype's Profile
@  343iBot : (29 November 2019 - 06:12 PM) Welcome to the forums, Onecapper! :welcome: View Onecapper's Profile
@  343iBot : (29 November 2019 - 02:13 AM) Welcome to the forums, brownE7! :welcome: View brownE7's Profile
@  343iBot : (28 November 2019 - 11:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, duaneblynn! :welcome: View duaneblynn's Profile
@  343iBot : (28 November 2019 - 05:37 AM) Welcome to the forums, jonathanK! :welcome: View jonathanK's Profile
@  Vitamin Pwn : (26 November 2019 - 08:25 PM) nay nay nay!
@  Mr Kittens a... : (26 November 2019 - 10:50 AM) Hey hey hey!
@  343iBot : (26 November 2019 - 07:52 AM) Welcome to the forums, BrianTrorb! :welcome: View BrianTrorb's Profile
@  Akali : (24 November 2019 - 07:47 PM) @RedStarRocket91 Damn right we should! Like the good old days
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (24 November 2019 - 10:58 AM) why compete when mouse-keyboard combos are dumb
@  Maestro : (20 November 2019 - 09:28 PM) yeah, but I think that shouldn't matter when you play with your buddies in campaign or screw around in custom games

Photo

X-Com 2: Forum Let's Play Sign-Up Thread

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Ardent Prayer

Ardent Prayer

Inconsistent with site activity

• Legendary Members
  • 1,045 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:TheArdentPrayer
  • LocationOrange County, Southern California, USA

Posted 23 July 2016 - 03:53 PM

Drizzy and Ardent, your Spartans have arrived! Please let me know if there are any changes you'd like to make: remember you can make almost any alterations you want, if you'd like to swap out armour pieces, change visor colours, add an armour pattern, etc.

Spoiler

It's...it's...BEAUTIFUL! *smashes like button*

Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | Waypoint | Bungie.net | Steam | Discord: Ardent#2396

Just your average friendly forum user and Halo fan.

PM me for more contact details or misc.

#22 Maestro

Maestro

Psychotic Ninja of the USF

• Forge Group
  • 756 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:Maestro9318
  • LocationA Land of Fire and Ice
         4       3      

Posted 28 July 2016 - 01:30 AM

Count me in!

Name: Alex

Company: Sigma (if there are only alpha, beta, and gamma companies, then I pick gamma)

Nickname: Maestro

Class: Demolitions Grenadier

Preferred Weapon: Well... my options appear limited. (EDIT: If the situation requires it, DMR/BRs can be used)

Armour: Red Operator CNM helmet (silver visor), CQC shoulders, Commando chest plate, TACPAD, trauma kit, Grenadier knees

Face: I always wear a brain bucket

Backstory: He put his engineering skills to use in more... creative ways when he answered the rebels' call to arms.

ZAO0DB9.png

Got Super Mario Maker? Share your level codes here!

Mayor of 343i City

#23 Church

Church

The Voice of God

• 801 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:tomfool13
  • LocationBloodgulch
   7             2               

Posted 28 July 2016 - 10:56 AM

Name: Church

Primary Weapon: Sniper Rifle

Secondary Weapon: Magnum

Specializations: Sniper, Pistol Expert

• Mjolnir MK VI Helmet
  • FJ/Para Shoulders
  • HP/Halo Chest Piece
  • Tactical/Tacpad Wrist
  • Ua/NxRA Utility
  • Gold Visor Color
  • FJ/Para Knee Guards

Primary/Secondary Color: Ice, no pattern

No Weapon Customization

Backstory: Many of you may know the story of Church from Red vs. Blue. What many of you may not know is the other adventures he has had...in this story, he finds himself entangled in a computer simulation of war between the human race and an invading alien conglomerate. Sound familiar? At any rate, to escape the simulation, he finds himself pressed to join the human faction under the supervision of Commander RedStarRocket91, to wage war against the aliens and take back Earth, or be trapped forever in the simulation. He's been through worse -- remember the time loop? This can't be too hard...or can it? After all, we all know how great Church is with his sniper rifle.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

"There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith. Ain't that a *****."

Posted Image

#24 BlueSpartan119

BlueSpartan119

Jackal

• Members
  • 8 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:BlueSpartan119

Posted 30 July 2016 - 12:03 AM

• Aohebi, Male, Beta-119, Nickname "Blue"
  • Infantry, Irregular, Assault Rifle
  • Mark V Helmet and Shoulders, HP/PARAFOIL Torso, UGPS Wrist, Soft Case Utility
  • Blue Primary, Steel Secondary, No Pattern, Gold Visor
  • "Just another Spartan in a war without end"

ynn1fh8.png

When the enemy is so busy he's forgotten to train units

"A meme a day keeps the existential dread away!"

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users