Mafia: Classic II - Revengeance [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

Round List:

ROUND 1:

PART 1: Execution / Suspect List: above

PART 2: Lynch:

ROUND 1

Execution:

JXZAW, Detective, beheaded by safety scissors.

vhaSNQS.png

Suspect List:

BATMAN

Frankenzer

rrhuntington

Blue13 (Evil Soul)

Null

RNG

You have 48 hours to decide who will die in the Lynch.

Role Status:

tJSQ6av.png

Edited by Elf Destruct

SON OF A WH--

Voting null hasn't already been established as counterproductive? Thought with the Mafia games I missed that may have finally gotten into everyone's heads. Guess not.

I vote Blue13. It's just a hunch but his soul is apparently evil, that video he posted is annoyingly evil, and safety scissors are evil (Seriously! Those things are terrible!). With no leads, I'm kinda taking a wild shot (as the first round always is) but there's not much choice here.

I'm not playing but if I were I'd totally vote for Drizzy. I don't know how this works or what voting does but he's very suspicious, I mean have you seen the way he dances? Clearly a man with something to hide...

(Unless you're not in which case sorry Drizzy lol)

• Like 2

I'm not playing but if I were I'd totally vote for Drizzy. I don't know how this works or what voting does but he's very suspicious, I mean have you seen the way he dances? Clearly a man with something to hide...

(Unless you're not in which case sorry Drizzy lol)

Jump in the game and play and you'll find out how fun this game really is

• Like 1

No! I am innocent! I only posted that video for roll call, and to show I am active.

We should all vote RNG because that is more fair. Its literally the first round, and jumping on a bandwagon this early on is not smart.

I have no role, I have received no PM. Lets all at least try to make logical decisions this game. We have 48 hours to discuss this.

No! I am innocent! I only posted that video for roll call, and to show I am active.

We should all vote RNG because that is more fair. Its literally the first round, and jumping on a bandwagon this early on is not smart.

I have no role, I have received no PM. Lets all at least try to make logical decisions this game. We have 48 hours to discuss this.

Were never going to find our who the mafians are if we don't kill. Especially since I'm dead. :)