Updated User Profile Awards!

RedStarRocket91

I do like the look of some of the new awards but I think there is a bit too few of them now, not like they were used a whole lot anyway so if you plan to implement awards more and make them more meaningful etc.

Consider removing show awards thing that hides them and just the awards sheet as it used to be. :)

I'm assuming Helping Hand isn't part of the new Awards so I guess I'm eligible for Inheritor? but its nice to see the awards getting a common design theme to them so its nice, pertty and organized good job SD!  :thumbup:

It's for Awards that users lost in the process. You, sir, still have your Helping Hand Award :D   - Cooliest Drizzy

RIP Predator Tank award. Never knew how much it cost.

Also nice work with the new awards.

We never figured out the cost but it was out of our budget. That one I can assure you lol 

Couldn't help but notice that I seem to be missing a few awards....most noticable at first glance is "Grenade". Will I have the " Inheritor" award in place of it or any others that I am missing?

Yes, anyone who's lost something as a result of the changes is entitled to an Inheritor Award - I've just added one to your profile now.

• Like 1

Nice work SD.

I get that you guys got rid of some crappier awards like the Facebook and Twitter awards, but I lost my Biggles award...

That was my MoM wish...

Sorry to hear that P34nut. If it makes you feel any better, many of us didn't even come up with a MoM wish. I guess the Inheritor award has taken its place. Don't worry, we won't forget you defeated Biggles.

Edit: @ I also just noticed that I lost the 'Profilic Poster' award, issued to me by BZ before he left. It was only awarded once. I guess we have to let things go. At least I still have some of my first awards given by AD, I'd be almost disappointed to lose them too.

Edited by UNSC Spartan II