Halo 2 Anniversary: Inaugural Forge Contest

RedStarRocket91

I'm in. And yes the fileshare works I used it.

Can we work in teams?

Yes, however each account may only submit one map. If you're collaborating with another person, and you make two maps, they'd both be eligible for entry provided they weren't submitted by the same member account.

Let's give this a try shall we?

I put my map in my File Share under the name "Drill Platform P-34"

ijdtM9z.jpg?1

(Shaky phone image because I don't know how to do it otherwise)

Supported gametypes are:

-Team Slayer (2v2)

-Slayer (1v1)

-CTF

-KoTH

(If I did everything correctly :blush: )

The map is symmetrical and features and interactive switch on both side that 'activates' the drill platform resulting in a shaky screen on the bottom level as well as a lot of noise that can disrupt other sounds like footsteps.

Canvas is Skyward.

• Like 1

Aren't the File Shares down? I haven't been on the Xbox for a week now so correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know, the only ways to download files in MCC right now are via the leaderboards and following a certain person to see his files. Both of these ways are highly unreliable and are quite the hassle.

So there's actually no way to provide download links or pictures as of now. Maybe 343 will give us a working FS system before Dec 31 but they haven't really said anything regarding File Sharing.

• Like 1

Aren't the File Shares down? I haven't been on the Xbox for a week now so correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know, the only ways to download files in MCC right now are via the leaderboards and following a certain person to see his files. Both of these ways are highly unreliable and are quite the hassle.

So there's actually no way to provide download links or pictures as of now. Maybe 343 will give us a working FS system before Dec 31 but they haven't really said anything regarding File Sharing.

I remember reading something a few weeks ago about the file share being brought in sometime in December - if there are still issues by Christmas, we'll either extend the deadline or I'll manually download and add all submissions to my own file share, so that the judging panel can access them easily.

I'd like to go ahead and submit a map, if that's okay. Obviously the file share isn't working yet I can't post a link, but until then I'll post my gamertag for everyone to check out the map.

s7janXGl.jpg

• Name: Helix v2.4
  • Canvas: Nebula
  • Supported Gametypes: Slayer, CTF, Assault, Oddball, King of the Hill
  • Description: Helix is a small symmetrical map built for competitive play in mind. Lots of cover hides many jumps and other shortcuts among the three levels of twisting bridges and platforms.
  • Gamertag: SuiXi3D. You can find me through the campaign leaderboards if you can't catch me online. I've played through most all the campaign missions on normal.

For those interested, there's also a changelog and more images over at Forge Channel.

• Like 1

Hello together :D I just finished my Competitive  Map ,,Divini " Today. So I am very interessted in giving it to you guys :)

post-86547-0-21477000-1419189209_thumb.png

►Name: Divine

►Canvas: Skyward

►Supported Gametypes: Slayer, CTF, Assault

►Description: Divine is a normal size symmetrical map also built for competitive play . Created for Halo Championship serious and more .

►Gamertag: sG Strifes BR

►For more Screenshots : https://imgur.com/3EzLE6F,HcbiBq3,jGKVLgM,ktL5ZMZ,obdm3L0#0

Hope you enjoy the Map Dear Strife :)

• Like 1

This is my map "Encore"

and its inspired by zealot and combined with own creations

It´s build on Skyward and supports Team Slayer and CTF

the power weapons are 1 sniper and 1 overshield.

In my fileshare are more screenshots and

my gamertag is" AWFUL CREATOR".

screenshots of Encore sorry for the fail

HRNNfzG.png

• Like 1

This is (the) Hive, a Covenant themed symmetrical map.
It plays primarily for Slayer and Capture The Flag.

As for a download link, the fileshare system is currently not working, and I will update this post when (or if) it ever is. Until then, my gamertag is aDamnCivilian if it must be manually downloaded via leaderboards.

DLAsKBj.png

• Like 3

I am submitting this map on behalf of CANADIAN ECHO because his computer is broken. This is not my map.

Map name: Elgin

Supported gametypes: Slayer

Description: Elgin is an asymmetric map built on Awash. The map is compatible with 1v1 and 2v2 games. The map's design is very similar to many Quake maps. Gameplay flows around a central atrium but action is well spread.

Image: SzDSF1y.jpg

• Like 2

My submission is entitled "Traverse", which is a re-imagined version of my Halo 4 map of the same name. Traverse encourages constant communication and vigilance, as there are many paths that provide excellent flanks and fakes. The map will have you moving to all parts throughout, and doesn't get stagnant.

Gamertag: Hushed Behemoth

20141228_123028_zps4116c3ed.jpg

• Like 1

2v2_zpsb1961b97.png

Disciple.

Canvas: Awash

Gametypes: Slayer, 3plot, King.

Description: Smaller sized 2v2 arena symm with a twist on the normal formula.

Gamertag: Whos Blaze

Leaderboards: The arbiter, solo legendary.

ATTENTION! Updated version is now in my fileshare as "2v2_Disciple. v4"

• Like 2