Who can't wait for Halo 5 trailers?

BrandNewClassic

I can't wait for Official Halo 5 trailers on Live TV. I remember watching Halo 4's trailers on TV for the first time and I lost my mind! And I loved to watch the H4 trailers around my family so they could see how epic Halo is.

I remember watching the H4 trailer with Master Chief trapped in the Didact's grasp with my Grandparents at their house on TV.

The other live action trailer when their on the Infinity being scanned by the Forerunners I watched at the movie theater.

• Like 1

I can not wait either! Super stoked!

I remember seeing Ads for Halo as far back as Halo 2... I can still remember those commercials as well. And for Halo 3 in particular I remember googling those commercials and re-watching them on youtube over and over and reading the comments like a million times, up until release.  :)

I am not hyped from halo 5 one bit...

But then I have no plans on getting XB1 so that may be the reason.

But when I was planning on getting a XB1 I was not hyped still....

Why was that ?! How could you not be hyped ?!

Because I was hyped to the max for Halo 4 but when Halo 4 came out.... It was a sore let-down so I never get hyped up for games like that ever again and I suggest any and all do the same the less you are hyped the better the game is because you are expecting less. :)

Edited by Caboose the Ace

I am not hyped from halo 5 one bit...

But then I have no plans on getting XB1 so that may be the reason.

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to play Halo 5 Day 1, or anywhere near Day 1. I'm going to buy Halo 5 Limited Edition Day 1, but not play it... Why... THE XB1.

I refuse to buy the XB1 until it's slimmed AND Kinectless.

So I will possibly never play H5 if Microsoft never comes out with BOTH of those things.

There are almost no commercials for games here. And if they are they make every fan cringe because of the stupidity.

I'm more hyped for the ViDoc's, if they decide to make some.

Why would I want to.see another misleading trailer, that is fully rendered CGI cinematics? Halo 4's trailer was not engine rendered, which we all found out once we got to play the game and saw that the amount of detail wasnt there. Not to mention the horrible lighting.

For that matter, just to educate you guys a bit. The opening, Librarian, ending and prologue, were not rendered ingame. They are BIK video files externally located on the root of the maps folder. Further, the cinematics, or at least half of them, are embedded BIK videos in the tag resources.

At least with Halo 2 and 3, we had actual true cinematics rendered by the engine.