The Sniper of 343i.org

Is not JL

: Filler :

Bnus walked down the busy streets of 343I city and into his favourite shop , The Bnus Bakery. He walked up to the shop keeper to buy some Bnus when suddenly he was tapped on the shoulder. He quickly span around and found himself face to face with two giant Bnus. Both of the Giant Bnus had Giant Bnus hammers they then lifted the Bnus hammers and beat Bnus senseless onto the ground then proceeded to the rob all the Bnus in the shop...

DA END ! :D

Thanks for the filler. That was very interesting, and we don't think any less of you, Caboose.

Also, I remember something about an RP being spawned from this a few pages back. Maybe, if there's enough interest, then yes.

Chapter 15: Spawning Issues

Ranger blinked.

Phase two was here. The second step in his master's ultimate plan to finally combine the primary forces of the city was seconds off it's beginning. The bird had been toppled from it's nest; the chicken had been caught. Now the eggs were harvested - now the blade came down. With a gasp of anticipation, Ranger took a deep breathe, and then closed off his lungs from the outer world.....as he did with his mind.

Crosshairs......set.

Bullet type: Anaesthetic.

Target: Axilus Prime.

Objective: Neutralize Axilus Prime, attack Pricks.

Begin.

He pressed the trigger; the bullet rang loud and clear as it ripped through the air between Axilus and the rifle's barrel and embedding itself his foot. The impact itself was lessened as the bullet's internal mechanism activated, a spring within absorbing much of the energy from the impact - enough for both the Spartan's shields and armor to successfully protect the human within, but not enough for the bullet to crack through the feet armor and inject the needle within that quickly administered the beta poison into Axilus' body.

The fluid that was Rangers' Master's project quickly assimilated into Axilus' bloodstream, and within seconds had pumped into his brain.

Just like that, he dropped down onto the ground like a ragdoll.

Ranger smiled, before immediately folding up his rifle and placing it within it's case, which conveniently had been integrated into 343iCF's messaging system. "Send", a button on the suitcase glowed with an orange/red hue, and the moment Ranger touched it, the entire case transformed into tiny bits before disappearing completely, reminiscent of a Promethean's teleportation.

"Handy," Ranger muttered as he admired his weapon's bulk, now no longer a burden he needed to carry around in a fight. He gave a laugh when the thought occurred that the members who had apparently wanted to hunt him down for his bans thought they were the righteous ones in this situation.

His rifle had been allowed to pass through 343iCF's messaging system. That begged to differ.

The Sniper quickly reached for his other weaponry; the longsword he'd used when he fought against Edward Kenway, alongside dual SMG's which he attached magnetically to his thigh's armor plating. With his preparations complete, he looked down at the streets down below - 10 storeys down below - before he shrugged.

And leapt off the edge of the building.

Axilus opened his eyes. Or thought he did, although it didn't take more than a second for him to realize that it wasn't really real life that he was in now. Around him, lights glimmered and glowed. There were pictures around him, but they were slightly faded, and each of them didn't make sense. 

The biggest telltale, though, that he wasn't real right now, was the fact that he was standing on non-existant ground.

"Where am I?" He muttered, sincerely hoping that even in this weird place, there'd be somebody around to explain. To his surprise, someone, or something, replied.

"Digital Purgatory."

"What?"

"You know. It's like, the place where you go when you die."

"When you die, don't you die?"

"Well, yeah, but....you can respawn."

"No you can't. Wait, who am I talking to?" Axilus questioned, hoping he wasn't going insane. It wasn't every day you woke up floating suspended in the middle of nowhere seeing a bunch of things you didn't understand. Usually, that happens when you had a stroke.

"My name is Twinreaper. I'm the force of existence that is bound to this plane." The voice came, and when it spoke it's name, Axilus immediately heard the full gravitas of what the voice - a voice which vibrated from each particle within this space, which emerged with both a deep bass tone and a young, innocent, shrill voice - and of both the magnificent knowledge and understanding behind this Twinreaper - and it's desperation.

"Twinreaper, huh. And why am I here, able to respawn?" 

The atmosphere changed - it was tenser. Whether it was Twinreaper's creating or if a consequence of something else, Axilus could suddenly feel the urgency of what this Digital Purgatory guy was about to say.

"You're here because within the plane of 343i, you've been knocked unconscious. Digital Purgatory is a plane of subspace that is attached to and balances 343i, similar to how the realm of the Banned is simply a part of 343i. While the 'main' realm you know of, as well as the realm of the banned, doesn't have a near-godlike entity in existence at the moment, I am the entity and a literal force of nature for Digital Purgatory. Since this realm is still just a part of 343i, my power can extend into that part of our world."

Axilus nodded, not really following the disembodied voice as it said stuff that sounded like it was supposed to be a warning or something from the tone but really just didn't make sense.

"You've been knocked out unconscious, the closest to death without true death or being banned. I could exert my powers to pull you here; but your time is limited, and I need to get the info across." Twinreaper continued, and even as he spoke he began to weave his powers more and pour them into Axilus, who also realized - and for a moment, flinched - from the godlike and awesome powers that were being transferred to him.

"What happens now?" Axilus asked.

"If I'm not wrong, you're going to be trapped. Your mind will exist, but your body will be controlled. Until a later point in time, you'll be an enemy to your friends; you'll be dangerous, and working for your enemies. At least, if their Beta drug is successful."

There was a flash of energy in front of him, and Axilus cringed. Even with his eyes closed, he could closely feel that Twinreaper had done the same. If a god could cringe.

"Even now, other entities are waking up to the events in play. This is larger than just a sniper who can ban; and to figure out who your enemies are and how to fight them, you must follow my next words carefully: You must find out what happened One Era Ago."

"One era?" Axilus began, "What does that me-"

The ground itself shattered into nothingness, for a moment causing Axilus to free-fall into the void. His stomach lurched as the sudden launch downwards in a world where nothing but light existed caused a sudden rush of Vertigo.

"You'll find out. Be careful - until that point in time, you will have nothing you can do except listen. And you MUST listen. You are my champion now, Prime, and that is because it is not simply good and evil that is coming to contest within this world - but the balance of power itself. Good luck."

Before Axilus could ask any more questions, the world blanked out as Twinreaper's remaining energy that anchored the living organism within the realm of tribulations were finally exhausted.

The old man turned around. Since Elite Sniper and Mayh3m had left, he had went further into his temple/shack, where the true jewels were kept. Crisp blue and gold holographics lit themselves as he entered the dark atrium, illuminating the altar that stood at the centre of the room and, situated on top of it, a single, cylindrical shaft.

"I wonder if this was an.....intended........side effect of the temporal stasis field. The fact that I have bits of memory missing doesn't help........Computer, status of the absorption stone?"

A chilling beep sounded out with an echo as '100%' appeared in a hologram, suspended in the air.

"I see. All that's left is to complete the ritual, and I'll be restored to that form?

There was no change to the numbers displayed by the system.

"Hmph."

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the climatic end of The sniper of 343I.....

Ranger jumped from the building and landed right in front of Boss and the Pricks....

They looked at Ranger, startled on what to do.....

Ranger pulled out a SMG and prepared to open fire on his targets....

Ranger walked forward his SMG aimed at the leader of the Pricks, Boss

Ranger then fell over Banana peel and broke his legs....

Boss then shot Ranger with his own SMG

DA END. :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 16: Lag, please.

Thud. Ranger's boots crunched against the pavement as he landed, leaving on the ground a spiderweb of cracks as he continued unhampered by the fact that he had just jumped off a building, and continued walking towards Boss. The leader of the pricks hadn't lost sight of the action; his keen senses had managed to discern the general area of the shooter before the bullet had even reached it's target - who now lay hapless on the ground, a crimson ragdoll. 

It didn't take long for the too to find each other face to face. By now, all the other members that had roamed the streets had backed away in fear of the sniper, not knowing that no harm would come to them this day. Within seconds, the area had been cleared; only a small number of people stood on this street.

Boss and his goons. Ranger. And the limp body of Axilus Prime.

"What do you want?" Boss muttered through his teeth. He hadn't moved an inch since the sniper bullet had been fired, standing in the exact same spot he had been, but to everybody who had looked closely enough and long enough they'd have been able to see what looked to be small movements on the top of his body.

"It's not every day that somebody shoots a guy dead on the street," his voice snaked, the essence of it's pitch and tone driving back even Ranger, who, under his mask, frowned. Tch. I knew he was freaky, but I didn't know this was how bold D38-Boss was. What's he hiding?

The words that Boss spoke next had a tone that felt different, as though billions of voices were cohesively speaking as one. Eerily, Ranged began to theorize exactly what Boss.....was. "Tell me," Boss continued with a threatening tone, "Before you find me taking the words out of your throat with my hands wrapped around it." 

Ranger gave a laugh. No matter how dangerous and mysterious the person standing in front of him was, his mind was still the mind of a member, and Ranger could predict what a mind like that could do.

"Things within 343iCF are being catalyzed. Like dominoes, these events will happen within a grand plan, the ultimate scenario, and as each chain of event continues, as each domino falls, you are hopeless to stop it." As he cryptically responded to Boss' questions, he slowly advanced, each word he spoke bringing him a single step closer to striking distance.

Of the two of them, Boss was slightly shorter, yet he was also larger, and around him was a menacing aura that Ranger just couldn't put his finger on.  "Yet, people still do not have the ability to see the confirmed future. There are wildcards in this plan, which we need control over, lest danger befalls the planned future for this world."

Boss grunted. "And am I a wildcard? Is he-" He raised an arm, a crooked finger pointing at Axilus, "A wild card?"

"Ah......those are things I am not privy to explaining. As of right now, I am simply following a plan, and the next step is this."

Without stopping a single beat, Ranger reached behind him and unsheathed a thin, double handed sabre, it's obsidian blade slicing through the air in an arc of near perfection. Behind the mask that he wore, Ranger let out a grin. As expected, Boss had been bold enough - and stupid enough - to wait for him to strike first, and the first strike would be -

The next action happened too fast for Ranger to react to. In front of his eyes, the very particles that made up Boss' body ripped apart from each other, allowing the blade to pass cleanly through it's intended target. Stunned, and with both hands attached to a sword that had just unintentionally made a slash arc too wide, Ranger could do nothing as Boss' arms came up with inhuman speed, literally turning into a blur as one hand wrapped around Ranger's neck and immediately clenched, while the other tore off his mask like ripping a piece of cardboard apart.

Ranger's eyes bulged as the shocking pain rocketed from nerve to nerve, signifying over and over that his larynx had just been crushed.

FUUUUUUU

This was new. It wasn't every day that people actively searched for the Felis Ipsum, the legendary, mythical beast that was said to stalk the wilds that surrounded the city of 343iCF. Few passed on the ancient legends about the creature; even fewer believe it's existence. Yet, it was known to the entities of higher ranking that such a beast existed - asleep for eons, waiting for the time when it would awaken to act as the catalyst for events, events the happenings of which had been set one era ago.

Even now, the clock is ticking, and it was nearly time for the hand to finally strike.

For the Felis Ipsum guarded an artifact that had been created one era ago. The very same artifact that Elite Sniper and Mayh3m were now searching for.

Events had been set one era ago. The Felis Ipsum would be the catalyst, and when it's story is over so soon, the opposite of the beast would rise once again.

And that's chapter 17. A bit late, and a bit short, but 18's hopefully gonna be a bit action heavy, and once that's done 19 will reveal some nice stuff that hopefully tickles you guys. There's foreshadowing for chapter 19 here, and what better way to foreshadow than with google translate? :3 hehe.

EDIT: Just realized that I had to make a retcon for the story. Within one of the previous posts in this thread, I just removed a sentence so the next stuff that's coming works out. Props to whoever knows!

Edited by ♥ Yoko ♥
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 17: Meow

But for all the pain that came from having your throat crushed in, Ranger was a professional, and his skillsets weren't exactly nullified because he could no longer speak. Holding on to his desires, he cleared his mind, ignoring the pain that had been dealt, and he quickly stabbed forwards with his sword. The blade pierced Boss' body again, and Boss once again dissolved into particles that flashed, flowed and weaved as though he was a object with broken coding.

So this was what Master sensed, Ranger thought as the hand that held him up dissolved, and he dropped down to the ground. Following up with an immediate backwards roll, he once again assumed a combat stance as Boss, too, readied himself for a fight. Apart from his right arm, his entire body reformed. The right arm, meanwhile, remained in it's peculiar, glitchy form, yet at the same time physically enlarging into the shape of an axe. 

Slowly Boss' arm reformed again; this time, however, the hand now held a transmuted object; a massive Guitar-Axe combo, the neck of the guitar forming the handle while the body of the guitar formed the blade. Small sonic vibrations began to emanate from the massive and cumbersome weapon, sending Boss body into a literal frenzy as the particles that made him up began to vibrate in tune to the sounds.

Together, they sprinted at each other, Ranger wielding his blade in Form IV: Ataru, while Boss held his axe, charged, and yelled all as though he were a large, hulking beast.

Along the streets of 343iCF, they clashed.

The Felis Ipsum blinked. Unlike the modern, present-day superior technology that the petty members utilized to help run their daily, insignificant lives, this beast utilized its ancient - yet, still transcendent - instincts for survival.

Of course, it was a bit rust; survival had, for the last era, meant sleeping within a cave, waiting for the time when it was meant to wake up. Despite that, the Felis was an alpha predator of the wilderness; disturbances from far away could be sensed.

So when a disturbance that got closer, and closer, and closer to the creature advanced without any hint of turning back, that roused the Felis Ipsum. Who dared disturb it's sleep, it's slumber since eternity? 

Slowly, it's eyelids peeled open. There was a bright flare of light, and it pierced deeply into the Felis' fierce, electric-blue eyes. For the first time since eons, the Felis Ipsum saw the light from the sun once again.

And to celebrate, it gave a piercing roar, one which shattered rock, tore the skies, and sent every single other wildlife fluttering in a general direction: Away. It's head held high, proud and mighty, the Felis Ipsum finally fully awoke from it's slumber, one era ago. And with that, began the end of 343iCF.

Slowly, it's head lowered, before each eye converged upon the two foreign figures that inhabited the beast's view. 

With a bulb atop a torso upon which 4 sticks attached two, both of these figures looked familiar. Ah, yes; the beast could vaguely remember, before it had gone into hibernation, undomesticated, wild, and foolish figures similar to those who stood before it, running around and doing things, creating a light show of explosions and colors before all finally went to dark.

They were weak; puny, yet had a potential for danger. And, being an Alpha predator.....this meant the need for elimination.

Elite Sniper and Mayh3m both gulped in unison as they stared at the feline-dinosaur-dragon hybrid that looked like it was angry, hungry, and ready for a snack.

"Son of a #####", ES muttered, each syllable leading to a larger drop in his jaw, "What the hell did that old man want from this thing?"

The was a 'fwut' noise as a notched arrow flitted from Mayh3m's bow into the beast's neck. Rather than crimson blood spurting outwards, there was a beam of energy - not unlike the lights seen in the old man's hut - and golden, glowing liquids leaking out of the tiny, insignificant wound that the arrow had left.

"Awwww....I had hoped it was something else we had to fight." 

• Like 1

behold my shoddy attempt at drawing and photographing what exactly happens

(ignore the shadow that comes from the natural order of stuff blocking light rays [physics])post-65563-0-97811200-1404829896_thumb.jpg

claws disfigured as #$%^&*

Edited by Meteor Storm
  • Like 3

Actually, for something drawn that quickly, this is amazing quality.

And that really helped, I had no idea how to properly visualize the Felis Ipsum, every time I attempted to imagine a cat-dragon-lizard thing, it looked stupid. This, on the other hand, looks great.

• 2 weeks later...

1. I like how beast the sniper rifle looks.  :troll:

2. When do you plan to make the next chapter?

3. I just marathoned through all 12 pages. :taco:

4. Will you take one last Guest star submission?

5. Felis Ipsum looks more like a dragon than a dinosaur or a cat.

1. Okay.

2. When I don't feel like I'm writing posts and handing them to a blank wall to read.

3. Not that hard.

4. I'll take any.

5. It's modeled after Tigrex. Well, it IS Tigrex. The name is simply symbolic.