GSD's Budget PC Builder's Guide ;3
This is going to be a builders guide to a entry level budget build PC. This guide will be to help you find out what you should be looking for when building your first PC and do not want to spend a lot of money. I am going to be making multiple parts list for a computer that will give you the best bang for buck according to what computer you will be needing; be it a video editing computer or a gaming computer. The build is going to cost anywhere from $400-$550 depending on what deals you can get. (Note: These computers will not factor in the cost for a Keyboard, Monitor, Mouse, and, Operating System just the computer itself.)
Computer 1 Parts List: Top end of budget.
- Case: NZXT Source 210 Price ranges from $40 - $60 depending on what web site you buy from but Newegg currently has the lowest price for it. I will be using this as the case for all the build because it is a sturdy case and one of the cheapest.
- Power Supply: ATX 600w Price will range from $30 - $50. The 600 watt power supply will be more than enough to get you up and running for your first build and it will also give you room to upgrade in the future. [suggested part. Kentek power supplies are a good first choice]
- Motherboard: AMD Motherboard Price will range from $50 - $80 You want to look for the AM3+ motherboards it does not matter what the size of the board is because the case can take ATX to mATX motherboards. [suggested part. the 760GM-P23 is a good first time motherboard ]
- CPU: AMD CPU Price will range from $90 - $110 Phenom II x4 This is a quad core cpu and should do the job for most games. (make sure when you are buying the cpu that it comes with a heatsink.)
- RAM: 8gb Price range $60 - $70 Any type of DDR3 ram will do but i would look for ram that is clocked at 1600mhz if possible. [suggested part. g-skill rip-jaw 8gb]
- Graphics Card: Price range $100 - $110 When looking for a GPU you want to find cards with a minimum of 1gb onboard vram. [suggested parts. AMD R7 260X or GTX 650 ti]
- HDD: 1tb Price will range from $40 - $80 1tb should be more than enough to go into your first build. [suggested part. western digital black]
- Optical Drive: CD-WR Price will range from $10 - $20 Any optical drive with sata will do. (optional)
I will be adding more computer parts list like the one above every so often so if this one does not work for you just stand by for the next one or you can just PM me and i can make a custom build tailored to your needs. Hope this first build list helps out a little. ;3