Remember Where It All Began Playdate!

VinWarrior

Hey Everyone, Omega/Edward here, and I have teamed up with Connor Kenway to announce my first ever playdate, and the second playdate of the new year, Remember Where It All Began, or RWIAB.

post-26953-0-19635100-1388816045_thumb.jpg

This playdate will be held January 11th at 8:00pm EST, and will feature the games Halo 3 and Halo: Reach (Mythic Disc or all DLC required for Halo 3) And will feature a variety of gametypes from the standard CTF, to the odd ones like Toilet Bowl and Hunger Games.

We hope to have a variety of old and new members show up at the event to take one last brawl in the Pit, to play one last time on Halo 3 and Reach, and Remember where it all began.

• Like 6

Might be starting an hour too early for me but I'd still love to show up. I dont have all dlc for H3 if you guys are planning on doing H3 for so long then switching to Halo:Reach and staying on it the rest of the time I'll join in for the reach stuff. :) Love mini games in reach so I wouldn't miss that. :)

Update:

There will be 2 playdates one for the U.S and one for the UK I'll host the UK and Edward will host the U.S one 

UK details: 8.30 PM GMT and it will be the same as the U.S one just different time :) Comment which playdate you will Attend to so we can get the number sorted by the day.

I also got some good maps for Reach the invasion ones will require a good amount of communication ant team work or the opposing team will succeed 

Edited by Connor Kenway
  • Like 3

Update:

sorry to those who are attending the playdates but I'm not sure if I can make it now as my account has been hacked by none other than Arbidder aka CEDRICK1LL so I'll see if I can attend but if I don't get it sorted then if I get a xbl trial I shall show up as epsilon rvb *fingers crossed* I got my  account had to contact Microsoft about it so yeah you guys are stuck with me lol

• Like 1

um ill bee their i guess...ill try still not sure on how to join but ill play and maby someone can invite me or somthing.

Sure, we'll invite you if you're online.

Update:

sorry to those who are attending the playdates but I'm not sure if I can make it now as my account has been hacked by none other than Arbidder aka CEDRICK1LL so I'll see if I can attend but if I don't get it sorted then if I get a xbl trial I shall show up as epsilon rvb *fingers crossed* I got my  account had to contact Microsoft about it so yeah you guys are stuck with me lol

We're doomed... DOOMED!!!!! :shok:

• Like 1

um ill bee their i guess...ill try still not sure on how to join but ill play and maby someone can invite me or somthing.

You should get an invite from one of the hosts on the date/time of the whichever event you'll be participating in (US or UK). That's why you've gotta post your Gamertag here.