Halo 4 really needs to stop copying...

BurningHero74

Move along folks, nothing to see but trolling here.

I don't believe I was trolling. I'm trying to convey my point that just because some features are similar doesn't mean 343 Industries stole them from other games (most notably COD), and I thought some humor would be nice.

• Like 1

I don't believe I was trolling. I'm trying to convey my point that just because some features are similar doesn't mean 343 Industries stole them from other games (most notably COD), and I thought some humor would be nice.

But But this is not halo 4 this is call of duty futureistic warfare.

If you look at, "Mario the carpenter", you can see that the 1st letter of the 1st and 3rd word spell MC. Master chief. And if you take the letters, COD. You can figure out that "c" is the 3RD letter of the alphabet "o" is the 15th and 15 is two less than 17, which if you add 1 to it, you get 117. 11-7 is 4. Finally, "d" is the 4th letter, which if you take 1, like in 117,And subtract it from 4, you get 3. If you look at it all together, you get 343. :thumbsup:

This is too funny, but someone needs to take initiative and point out the obvious here

incineration canon: Mario is not the only other game with fire balls in it. I also never knew that flowers could detonate an entire tank with a ball of fire. Just kidding, only incineration cannons can do that

Jet pack: um, why are you blaming 343I for them? Bungie implemented them into halo reach years before. Also, what's a good sci fi game without a jet pack

Sprint: this is literally available in any good shooter on the market

Mantis: ok, it can stomp? How often does that really get used when it has a missile pod and chaingun on either arm?

Didact: why would a supreme forerunner general walk to his destinations when he has a flying cryptum to transport him? and of course, star wars copied Mario too because Darth vader travels in the death star, duh

Watchers: yes, and wild birds are obviously copied from Mario because they come out of the sky

Edited by Victory Element
  • Like 1