"Meet Your Maker" Infinity Slayer forge contest Submission Thread!

Absolute Dog

Odyssey

File Share Gamertag: Shore Jesus

Canvas Map: Ravine

Latest Updated Version Date: February 13, 2013

Supported Gametypes: Slayer, Regicide, Flood, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Oddball, Extraction

Best Gametypes: Infinity Slayer, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill

Best Team Size: 4 vs. 4

Initial Ordnance: 1 Needler, 1 Sniper Rifle, 1 2x Pulse Grenades, 1 2x Frag Grenades

*Non-Ordnance: 2 Assault Rifles

Random Ordnance: 1 Shotgun/Scattershot/Energy Sword

Description: This UNSC cargo base was deployed six months following the disaster of New Phoenix to ship important cargo to and from the UNSC Infinity atop this large, curious structure inside Requiem. Symmetrical map which provides many tight corners and close quarters with a couple of flank routes. A sniper tower provides great cover but has many easy entrances. Appealing ascetic and scenic views within and even outside the map.

Map Intel: This symmetrical map provides great cover and close quarters combat for some fast-paced 4v4 games. A sniper tower in the back of the map holds a Sniper Rifle ordnance and gives the player lots of cover all around but has some many deadly entrances that may leave you more vulnerable than you may know. Meanwhile on the other side of the map, a tunnel holds a Needler ordnance along with a breathtaking view of the exterior of this base, but be cautious as deadly fusion coils sit nearby. The center platform holds a random ordnance which may contain a deadly line-up of either a Shotgun, Scattershot, or an Energy Sword. The three room bases on each side of the map also provide some good cover and a defense for your base and also holds an Assault Rifle if you need to properly re-arm yourself.

Notes: Odyssey is roughly 95% symmetrical and has no known performance and visual issues.

Screenshots:

-Initial Loadout Camera

-View of Sniper Tower

-Red Loadout Camera

-Blue Loadout Camera

-Overhead View, above Red

-------

Oyssey was the first map I created in Halo 4, coming from Halo 3's forge. I haven't played a lot of Halo: Reach, therefore I've never fooled around enough with it's Forge 2.0, and it took me some time to get a hang and learn forge again in Halo 4 while creating Odyssey. For the most part, I learned myself, and as for the rest, I spent a lot of time going into the standard maps of Halo 4, looking at other objects and objectives to see how I shall do it in my map, for example, setting up capture plates, CTF stands and spawning. All in all, I finished this map late December, however, I've been polishing it ever since. I've created a few other maps since then but I still believe this is my best work.

• Like 2

Map Name: Hydra

File Share Gamertag: Day Emay Eray

Canvas Map: Erosion

Last Updated: 04/07/13

Supported Game types: CTF, Flood, Grifball, KOTH, Oddball, Regicide, SlayerBest Gametypes: Oddball, Regicide, Slayer

Intended Team Size(s): 2v2 - 4v4

Initial Ordinances: 2xSuppressor, 2xNeedler, 2xDMR, 1xSword, 2xShotgun, 1xConcussion Rifle (all set on timers)

Random Ordinance: N/A

Weapons on Map: N/A

Armor Abilities/Powerups on map: N/A

Supported Vehicles: N/A

Budget: 5850/10000

Screenshots:

Top Veiw

Side Veiw

Blue Dish

Red Dish

Blue Loadout Camera

Red Loadout Camera

Lower Level

Video Flythrough: N/A, sorry

Map Description: Medium-Sized, Multi-Porpose map, there are numberous ways to get from one place to another, there is a small base layer to the map, so you must be careful not to jump off of absolutely anywhere. The map is mostly symmetrical, with small variations throughout.

Trait Zone within a gravity volume on either side of the map, trait zone: Player Gravity 50%, everything else is set to "Unchanged"

Additional Info: Created this map firstly on Halo: Reach for a friend who wanted a map for his Community to play on, it was under the name of "Ground 0", now I have remade it in Halo 4, which included me changing a few things in the map, from spawning to weapons (as there were no Promethean weapons in Halo: Reach), to changing the look slightly and implementing some tricks that are now made possible due to Halo 4's new forging materials.

Got onto XBL, fixed the name.

• Like 3

ANEX

File Share Gamertag: Vip3rGTX88

Canvas Map: Impact

Latest Updated Version Date: February 9, 2013

Supported Gametypes: Slayer, Regicide FFA.

Best Gametypes: Infinity Slayer

Best Team Size: 4 vs. 4 or 2 vs. 2

Random Ordnance 1: Needler, Shotgun, and Sticky Detonator.

Random Ordnance 2: Sniper, Beam Rifle, Railgun, and Binary Rifle.

Random Ordnance 3: Rocket Launcher, Concussion Rifle, and Fuel rod Cannon.

Random Ordnance 4: Enargy Sword, and Gravity Hammer

Description: This is UNSC Space station called Anex. It is a training station built in space to train Spartans to fight in space.

Screenshots:

post-64875-0-39284600-1360450969_thumb.jpg, post-64875-0-30749800-1360450998_thumb.jpg, post-64875-0-73884900-1360451032_thumb.jpg, post-64875-0-06151800-1360451057_thumb.jpg, post-64875-0-15920200-1360451421_thumb.jpg

-------

• Like 2

Dragon Pit

File Share Gamertag: Ejen518
Last Updated: 2/9/13
Supported Game types: Infinity Slayer
Best Gametypes: Slayer
Intended Team Size(s): 2v2 - 4v4
Initial Ordinances: N/A
Random Ordinance: N/A
Weapons on Map: Rocket Launcher, Binary Rifle, Concussion Rifle, Scattershot, Needler, SAW
Armor Abilities/Powerups on map: N/A
Supported Vehicles: N/A

Screenshots:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.133801680120294.29206.133794746787654&type=1

Description:
Small close-quatered map that focuses on strategy and teamwork as well as control over the power weapons, however these weapons are not easy to obtain. The Rocket Launcher is above a Pit of "Lava" located in the Dragons Jaw. Players will die if they fall into the pit. In addition, The Dragon will periodically shoot out flames (exploding fusion coils) which can cause damage and potentially kill making the rocket launcher risky to try and obtain. Under the Dragon Jaw is a small indoor area that houses the Scattershot. In front of the Jaw in the middle of the map is the SAW which is protected by a shield door that players have to break open. Across from the Jaw in the Dragon Tail houses the Binary Rifle which is on a platform that can only be reached by jumping on a couple of rocks. Needler and Concussion Rifle are located around the Red and Blue Base.

• Like 2

Space-Fusion

File Share Gamertag: S Pac 316

Latest Updated Version Date: 2/5/2013

Supported Gametypes: Slayer, Regicide, Flood, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Oddball, Extraction

Best Gametypes: Infinity Slayer, Capture the Flag

Initial Ordnance:

• 2 Shotguns, no respawn.
  • 2 Snipers, 210 sec.
  • 1 Rocket launcher
  • 1 Spartan Lazer, 210 sec.
  • 1 Energy Sword, 180 sec.
  • 2, 2x Frag, Plasma and Pulse Grenades each

Random Ordnance:

• 1 Beam Rifle
  • 1 Binary Rifle
  • 1 Gravity Hammer
  • 2 Needlers
  • 1 Rail gun
  • 1 Sticky Detonator

Vehicle:

• 1 Banshee, 180 sec. Not placed at the start. Only available in Slayer gametypes.

Description: Dueling forts....in Spaaaaaaacccceee! 8 -12 players recommended.

This was based on an old map I made with a friend on Halo 3. Then it was remade in Reach and now again for Halo 4! There are two bases facing one another with a border surrounding them in symetrical fashion. The map is suspended in the air. there are bridges that go along the middle to each side and a mound in the middle with sword. Bases are identical and have a platform on top perfect for sniping. they also have rear walkways. There is also a Banshee(slayer only).

Screenshots:

Overhead

Middle with Sword

Blue Base(front)

Red Base(rear)

Banshee pad

Green Splazer platform

• Like 2

Map Name: "Enforcement [Turf remake]"

File Share Gamertag: Elite X17

Last Updated: 10/2/12

Tags: Turf

Supported Game types: FFA / Multi-team / Infinity team slayer / Regicide

Best Gametypes: FFA / Regicide / 2v2,3v3 or 4v4 slayer

Intended Team Size(s): 2 - 4

Initial Ordnance: Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, Concussion Rifle, AR, BR, Carbine, Magnum, 2x 2xFrag, DMR and Storm Rifle.

Random Ordnance: None.

Weapons on Map: (if applicable): All initial resupply ordinance.

Armor Abilities/Powerups on map: None

Supported Vehicles: 1x Warthog

Budget: 8740/10000

Screenshots: All 15 screenshots are in my fileshare "Elite X17" and in this libary: http://s1301.beta.photobucket.com/user/EliteXI7/library/

Sorry about the quality of the photo's.

Video Flythrough/Overview Link: Will be in my fileshare "Elite X17".

Map Description: From the streets of New Mombasa, to the depths of a supernatural cave. Turf is now remade. 2 - 8 players - Made by Elite X17

Does this map use players trait zones? No.

Additional Info (optional): "Enforcement" is a direct remake of the map "Turf" from a Halo 2 DLC. The map is very accuarate to it's original with a few little modifications to support sprint. The Warthog is there too, along with the Sniper Rifle and Shotgun. The weapons have been slightly re-arranged due to balancing issues. But the map is brilliant for competitive play, and it's a nice feeling playing something familiar. :D

• Like 4

Map Name: Seafront

File Share Gamertag: a live dinosaur

Last Updated: 02/10/13

Tags: None

Supported Game types: Infinity Slayer, Oddball

Best Gametypes: Infinity Slayer, Oddball

Intended Team Size(s): 4v4 or 2v2 (2v2 recommended)

Initial Ordnance: Railgun, Pulse Grenade x2, Energy Sword, Plasma Grenade x2

Random Ordnance: Concussion Rifle

Weapons on Map: None

Armor Abilities/Powerups on map: None

Supported Vehicles: None

Budget: 5640/10000 (Due to small map size)

Screenshots: None, sorry :/

Map Description:

This luxurious, ancient infrastructure has had no life contact since year 2373, gradually consigning to oblivion. 2-8 players

Does this map use players trait zones? None

I tried to keep my map small and balanced, that way nobody has an advantage over the other.

Edited by Forum Dinosaur
  • Like 2

Satellite 04

File Share Gamertag: Psychosocialite

Latest Updated Version Date: February 11th 2012

Supported Gametypes: Slayer, Regicide, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Oddball,

Best Gametypes: Infinity Slayer, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill

Best Team Size: 4 vs. 4 (but can accommodate up to 6v6)

Trait Zones: No

Armour Abilities on the Map: No

Initial Ordnance: 2 Needler, Gravity Hammer, 2x Pulse Grenades (x2), 2x Frag Grenades (x2)

Random Ordnance: 1 Concussion Rifle/Railgun/Shotgun/Fuel Rod Cannon

Weapons on map: 2 Battle Rifles, 2 Covenant Carbines

Vehicle Support: No

Description: This UNSC research satellite was built after the destruction of Installation 04 to monitor any possible remaining life and now orbits the remains. Not used for a while, it has now become a training ground for Spartan IVs to perfect their skills on the battlefield.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuiiAdPK0n4

• Like 2

Map Name: Delirium v3.2

File Share Gamertag: Master Sundown

Tags: Blueprint, Sundown, MLG, forgecafe

Last Updated: 1/21/13

HD Screenshots: Album - http://imgur.com/a/JcARU

Ideal Player Count: Supports 4-12 optimally

Best Gametypes: Slayer, King, Oddball

Supported Gametypes: Slayer, King, Oddball, FFA, Extraction, MLG (all listed)

Description: Symmetric design designed for competitive play.

Other Notes: First Place winner of Wild's forge competition @ ForgeCafe.com, Map feature on Blueprint

Initial Ordnance: Sword (150), Rockets (180) [vMLG - Overshield, (90), Replaces Sword]

Random Ordnance: None

Weapons on Map: Sniper x2 (180) (vMLG - 120), DMR x3, BR x4, LR x2, Carbiine x2, AR x4, Magnum x2, Frag x6

Armor Abilities on map: None

Supported Vehicles: None

Budget Remaining: $785

Overall performance: No Frame-rate, even under combat duress. Lighting intact.

Split Screen Framerate Rating: Acceptable.

Download Link: Master Sundown (File Share)

v2 HD Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/JcARU

v1 HD Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/N3Yj8

Special Thanks: Cambodians, Big Papa Salot, Yemil, DarkIing Ninja, and all of my testers (especially those with great improvement suggestions).

• Like 3

Map Name: Renury

File Share Gamertag: XreignZ

Supported Game types: Extraction, Oddball, CTF, Slayer, Regicide

Best Gametypes: 1-Site Extraction, Slayer

Screenshots:

http://img339.images.../5810/ss1aq.png

http://img15.imagesh.../2213/ss2rh.png

http://img145.images...5/2575/ss3y.png

Video Flythrough/Overview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Je95VZA0g8

Map Description:

Renury is a perfectly symmetrical arena style map based on the likes of maps such as Sanctuary, Simplex, etc. This map is designed to keep you close to the action at all times, but does not force you unwillingly into the action as some smaller maps do.

• Like 4

Edifice

File Share Gamertag: Redemption1272

Last Updated: 02/10/2013

Supported Gametypes: Slayer, Regicide, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Oddball,

Best Gametypes: Infinity Slayer, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Oddball

Budget: 5800/10000

Initial Ordnance: Railgun, Hammer, Sticky detonator

Weapons on map: None

Grenades on map: 2 Plasma grenades, 2 Fragment

Random Ordnance: Shotgun, Saw

Armor abilities/ power ups: none

Details: Initial drops will respawn but at random, as they are under the random drop rotation

Trait Zones: There is one trait zone at the top of the map which prevents players from abusing the map (along with hardkills). It also disables armor abilities when you enter it (So jet packers don't abuse an already overpowered ability).

Video Walkthrough:

Description:

You can read the map thread here on waypoint: https://forums.halow...spx#post2271690

Also the thread on 343I.org: http://www.343indust.../25750-edifice/

I had been working on this map for the past 2 months, getting advice from some of the most creative minds and experienced forgers I know personally and indirectly to help mold this map into what it is now. It is at its final stage and I am carrying high hopes for this map. I hope you guys enjoy playing as I have enjoyed creating it.

• Like 5

Map Name: BASEJUMP

Map Description:

"Battle on a multi-leveled, competitive map nestled in the mist, dirt, and jutting rocks of the lower ravine."

Supported Gametypes:

Infinity Slayer , Slayer , Slayer Pro , Dominion , Capture the Flag , King of the Hill , Oddball , Regicide , MLG

Gamertag: muflapjackie

Optimal AA:

Made for all, but Thruster and Airborn preferred

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkdud4R529Y

Available For Download - [Halo 4 File share] - Search "Basejump" or Gamertag: muflapjackie

EZ Explanation Chart:

basejump1stfloorbluepri.png...basejump2ndfloorbluepri.png...basejump3rdfloorbluepri.png...basejumpsatellitebluepr.png

Gameplay is the only thing that does this map justice. Once you understand the map's symmetry, it becomes addicting. muflapjackie created the map, but it was constantly playtested and fed input by Hybrid Vash and Hybrid ZK7. Sooo much time and people power went into making this map balanced. Don't judge this book by it's cover.

NOTE: although it does not appear as such, mostly everything is as strait as an arrow, especially the center tube lift which took forever to make and keep strait with rotational degree locks and magnets; moreover, its put in the exact midpoint between the two structures on the bottom. The pics were poorly taken at weird angles because none of us have a capture card. Believe it or not, the center piece is very symmetrical, given the fact that we had to cover the glass window handle bars to make a clear drop in all directions - i.e. nothing was sticking out that snags you on a long drop.The Red and Blue spawns maintain the exact same buildings, structures and pathways. Working with the natural nooks and cranys that stick out caused us havock because maintaining symmetry becomes all the more difficult. But where one side has an advantage, we gave an advantage to the other side as well, and working with the "natural" structures makes the map more fun to look at and play. Most importantly, from red spawn and blue spawn which are on diametric sides and located in the middle level (we realized a bottom or top spawn would keep the fighting zoned on one level), you can access all 3 levels without using the center grav lift or the counter diametric/bidirectional transporters located on the first and 3rd floors. In other words you can get to the top floor, middle floor, or bottom floor from your spawn. Access Access Access is what we ran into mid way through the build. The transporters are not, and I repeat, are not annoying, which you find out after playing the game. As the structures became more complex and filled up the space, we made it so that if you make a wrong move you don't fall to your death, hardly ever (for this kind of hight and multi-leveled depth).The fun part is going into the center base jump lift and having battles in the "dueling tube" which it is starting to be called. If your sensitivity is lower than 6. You will be outmatched. Moreover, well timed airsasinations are a very cool and opportunistic goal for duelers.

• Like 5

File Share Gamertag: Seducier

Canvas Map: Sphere

Game Type: I.F. Sphere Settings in my Game-Type File-Share.

Latest Updated Version Date: February 13, 2013

Supported Gametypes: Infinity Slayer

Best Gametypes: I.F. Slayer Settings

Best Team Size: Any; Initial re-spawns may vary depending on which team. Teams Disabled also works.

Initial Ordnance: Auto Sentry (30 second timer)

Description: With the combined inspiration from Enders Game, Final Fantasy X’s blitz ball, and my own personal twist, the Sphere is a 360 degree spectacular.

Spawning in the gravity elevator grants a temporary shield upon entering the Sphere, although kills more time before getting back into the Sphere. Be careful dropping into the Gravity Elevator.

The Auto Sentry spawns initially, and then every 30 seconds. It can only be placed toward the lower portion of the Sphere, and using it sacrifices the mobility of the Jet Pack or Thruster.

Pulse grenades spawn at the bottom of the Sphere continuously, and they are quite handy because they can be detonated on any surface of the Sphere.

This map gets really fun with 16 players, flying all over the place in every direction. Learning how to navigate the inside of the Sphere is fun in itself. Use the Man Cannons and Teleporter to dodge your enemies. This is a perfect map to play when you are looking to mix it up.

Any bugs or feedback? Contact me directly on xbl: Seducier. Thank you.

2zsv5eu.jpgfa09ix.jpg

smvek0.jpg2cculqp.jpg

• Like 2

Gamertage Jonnykilledyou

map canvas impact

Map name TheTown

4 V 4

Supports infinity slayer

Coming soon capture the flag and king of the hill

Screen shots unknown. Dnt know how to upload them through my phone.

Screen shots on file share

description. Its all in its name.

Idea for making this map

Based off of call of duty style. Compact yet open fast pace yet a struggle to win.

Map and screen shots on my file share

Again gamertag Jonnykilledyou

• Like 2

Map: Looming.

Gamertag: SilverLight 117.

Recommended Gametypes: Infinity Slayer, Regicide, Flood, Capture The Flag, King Of The Hill And Oddball.

Best Gametypes: Infinty Slayer, Capture The Flag, King Of The Hill And Oddball.

Player Limit Recommended: 4-6 Players Per Team.

Map Style: Symmetrical.

Map Forged On: Ravine.

Based Maps: Halo 3 Guardian, Halo 3 Narrows.

Teams: Red Team, Blue Team.

Initial Ordanace: 1 Needler Each Side, 1 Scattershot Each Side, 1 Sniper Rifle Each Side, Grenades Each Side (Random Grenades), 1 Gravity Hammer In Center Of Map (Upper Floor), 1 Rocket Launcher In Center Of Map (Under Floor).

Random Ordinance: Scattered Across Map, Random Weapons/

Please Enjoy The Map As A Lot Of Players Have And Encouraged Me To Submit It The The Competition.

• Like 1

Map: Crash Site

Gamertag: blitz yorkgypsy

Player limit:16

So far this only works with infinity slayer but I'll be sure to introduce more game types. Also screenshots/fly through will be on my file share as Crash Site screenshot or Crash Site fly through.

• Like 2

I'm sorry for making multiple map posts. I could not figure out how to delete my other posts. Please delete these posts before today. The only map I would like to submit and to follow the rules for one submission per person is under: OMG its Poncho WWATTWHAFFLE68 are the gamertags. Its posted on fileshare as the Map as The Station on my file share. I'm again for the multiple post and this will be my last post and only map you should consider. Please delete the other maps. Thank you.

I'm sorry for making multiple map posts. I could not figure out how to delete my other posts. Please delete these posts before today. The only map I would like to submit and to follow the rules for one submission per person is under: OMG its Poncho WWATTWHAFFLE68 are the gamertags. Its posted on fileshare as the Map as The Station on my file share. I'm again for the multiple post and this will be my last post and only map you should consider. Please delete the other maps. Thank you.

Sorry
  • Like 2

ToXiC

File Share Gamertag: ShoTguNGeNeTicS

Latest Updated Version Date: February 16, 2013

Supported Gametypes: Slayer, Regicide, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Oddball

Best Gametypes: Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Oddball, and Infinity Slayer

Description: Years ago, UNSC scientists discovered that the ions in nuclear waste could be re-used to generate power for propulsion. ToXiC is a nuclear waste recycling facility that transforms radioactive ions into the energy produced by man cannons and gravity lifts. This is a competitive map constructed with CTF, KOTH, and Oddball in mind, but perfect for 4v4 Slayer.

Screenshots: photo-1_zps2907ecfa.jpg

photo_4_zpsd8713793.jpg

photo_5_zpsa3c54f83.jpg

photo_3_zpscaa8eac2.jpg

• Like 3

Pipeworks

File Share Gamertag: Trio of Kings

Latest Updated Version Date: February 16, 2013

Supported Gametypes: Infinity Slayer

Best Gametypes: Infinity Slayer

Best Team Size: 4 vs 4

Ordinance: Several weapons, two at each base and two in the middle. (Starting and random.)

Description: This human plumbing facility was abandoned and left to rot. Uses the Erosion pipes to their fullest, and features a broken elevator shaft that connects two floors.

By just responding are we automatically in the contest? If so, thanks 343i and THFE!

• Like 2