Armorlock in Halo 5

Cpt Picardo

armor lock in 5? dear god i hope not! armor lock is for noobs!!!!! the only reason i ever used it was to show the people that thought they were so good with it that they really are not good at all. i hated every second of using it even though i was one of the best with it. i hated fighting aginst it. it just slows down gameplay.learn to be more tactical in your map movement and you will have cover, or an escape rout, meaning you will not need somthing as cheap as armor lock

• Like 1

That's like letting the EX, who burned all your pictures together, and stole your dog, back into your life. I suggest therapy to anyone who even tries to reason with this being a good idea. Maybe they should make a forge world that is 10X the size of the original one too!

• Like 2

Use to love, but the love slowly faded cause of swapping from defense to mobility

Though an Armour Lock return would be so-so, only thing I still hold Armour lock as a good ability is the EMP effect (though, I'd be moreso used in Campaign than Multiplayer)

I'm easy with it