•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  I_Make_Big_Boo : (15 October 2018 - 05:16 PM) I can't not, will not, shan't not, don't not, nut miss it
@  Mr Kittens a... : (15 October 2018 - 05:12 PM) Though it did look noice.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (15 October 2018 - 05:12 PM) I do nut miss it
@  I_Make_Big_Boo : (15 October 2018 - 05:08 PM) Oh you that RSSR fellow, happy to bear arms with my fellow comrade
@  I_Make_Big_Boo : (15 October 2018 - 05:08 PM) @RedStarRocket91 Who you?
@  Melody : (15 October 2018 - 04:32 PM) I miss purple.
@  TDM : (15 October 2018 - 02:59 PM) Imagine how conversations would go... "Hey TDM!" "Bro who are you"
@  TDM : (15 October 2018 - 02:59 PM) Well if we didn't know each other that'd be somethin' real strange, eh?
@  RedStarRocket91 : (15 October 2018 - 02:47 PM) The forum has always been quite close-knit, really. It's what I always liked about it, it feels like everyone knows everyone
@  Ardent Slayer : (15 October 2018 - 02:35 PM) The forum is SLOWLY making a bit more activity, but it's the same members.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (15 October 2018 - 02:31 PM) it has been active for a bit. I can never catch anyone on the shoutbox though. lol
@  Mr Kittens a... : (15 October 2018 - 02:30 PM) yus
@  Jack Da Ripper : (15 October 2018 - 02:03 PM) Huh, the forum has been a little more active lately, that's a good sign
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (15 October 2018 - 01:50 PM) @Twinreaper Nice detailed post on the poll, I have to say I strongly disagree with a few of your points though.
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (15 October 2018 - 01:45 PM) @Drizzy_Death Thanks for the awards. :yay:
@  Drizzy_Death : (15 October 2018 - 10:42 AM) Time to get to this Site Poll
@  Drizzy_Death : (15 October 2018 - 10:42 AM) It's a busy Monday beautiful forum, sorry I'm late
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (15 October 2018 - 07:05 AM) Great stuff in the poll :yay:
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (15 October 2018 - 06:44 AM) @Twinreaper Never was, probably never will be.
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (15 October 2018 - 06:44 AM) @TDM Sounds good man see ya around. :yay:

Photo

I Beat Halo 4 On Legendary But Online It Says I Haven't

Legendary Armor Online

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#1 Sargezilla

Sargezilla

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Sargezilla

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:08 PM

I beat Halo 4 on legendary offline because at my house I only have dial-up internet, I go to my grandmothers house just to get online. So when I logged on today I my service record did not update. It still says "No Campaign Started" however if you look at my achievements, the "Beat the game on legendary" is unlocked. I'm really only complaining because I CANT GET THE MARK VI HELMET WITHOUT MY SERVICE RECORD KNOWING! Please 343 fix this for me because I'm really still on edge if i think you failed at making a good halo game.

#2 Cornanator07

Cornanator07

Grunt

• Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Cornanator07

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

I found all of the terminals and the achievement is not loading for me, i've recovered my gamertag and still no achievement, I was really dissapointed by this, but halo4 is probably the best game I've played for a few years, nice job 343

#3 WarofRage

WarofRage

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:War of Rage

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

Same thing i beat the game on Legendary offline but mine shows i beat it online and i dont have the 117 emblem or the armor please tell me why i dont cause my friend did the same thing and he has the emblem and armor.

#4 mrkolsyrad

mrkolsyrad

Jackal

• Members
  • 6 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:mega macka

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

I am wondering if they are going to fix this?
It says that I have half the campaign left on comm progress now :/.

#5 Jake Allen

Jake Allen

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

Just beat the campaign on legendary, but the last mission did not register. Sat through all the credits, until it returned me to the main menu. Nothing.

#6 xiile

xiile

Jackal

• Members
  • 6 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:XiiLe

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

i am having the same problem as well =( sure hope they fix this!

#7 Taylor Jennings

Taylor Jennings

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:12 AM

Same thing happened to me. I have the achievements and everything for being it online for legendary but I was offline. Do I really have to do it over again 343?

#8 Ardski

Ardski

Brute

• Members
  • 51 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:I ArdsKi I
  • LocationA Fruitloop Daydream

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:44 AM

Hopefully they'll fix that.

#9 ReneadeRussian

ReneadeRussian

Grunt

• Members
  • 3 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:RenegadeRussian

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

I'm realt annoyed at this. I did the whole thing on solo and I got my acgievments and all but what I really wanted was the armor. My game challenges say I need to complete Requiem, Forerunner and Infinity again. I really do not want to do this seeing as I have a full time Jon so I don't have much time for it. If an admin or something could please fix this for me and get me my armor I'd appreciate it. You can check my achievements and all I'm not just trying to skip it. I will e really happy if this gets fixed for me seeing as I really do not have the time to do this all per again. Thank you

#10 Raziken

Raziken

Grunt

• Members
  • 4 posts
Liked
  • LocationAcross The Void

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:54 AM

The reason for this is that commendations need to be completed while online. Playing the campaign is a part of the commendation process. This would be a feature, not a bug

#11 zos

zos

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Zos13

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

Nope, this is definitely a bug that needs to be fixed. I enjoyed the campaign, but there is no way I'm reinvesting in playing it through after I was knocked offline halfway through. Give me one good reason why 343 would be unable to count my campaign completion in my service record when they have access to that information? They must fix it, because it is a BUG.

#12 Sam Turner

Sam Turner

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

i've completed the game (halo 4) on legendary online, it say's that i've completed it, but on the last level (midnight) its say's ive only done it on normal, ive actually done the last level on legendary 3 time's now trying to get my achievements and nothing. can anyone help. or tell me what ... im .. doing wrong :/

Just beat the campaign on legendary, but the last mission did not register. Sat through all the credits, until it returned me to the main menu. Nothing.

exactly the same thing happened to me :/

#13 Ivazj1

Ivazj1

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Jpsych3

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

Same here. Defeated game on legendary no gold visor. No mark IV. I have all the achievements to prove it. Please 343 help us we deserve it after the hellish time we have spent on legendary.

#14 JustinMcNairy

JustinMcNairy

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Bluntmans
  • LocationAberdeen, Ms

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

Same here. I just completed the campaign on Legendary today, then went online. It not updating and it say Infinity at Last Mission. OMG, I have to be online in order to get this stats!!??? That suck and I'm tired. I don't want to spend another 8 hour of play during campaign while online!

#15 willie

willie

Jackal

• Members
  • 7 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:i R legacyyy

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

If you need to unlock the armor again add my gamertag! Same thing happened to me and I need that armour!!! We can run through the campain in 4 hours! GT " i R Legacyyy"

#16 oli oj

oli oj

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:oli oj
  • LocationEngland

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:06 PM

Same here. I've completed the game on legendary yet no proof of it on my service record... it is an excellent campaign (one of the best) however i cannot be bothered to do it all over again. why should we be treated different than everyone else purely because we were offline. online or offline i completed the painstakingly hard game, Therefore i deserve the courtesy of bragging rights on my service record. i know i'm right. and surly 343 know i'm right... so fix it.

#17 Zicorth

Zicorth

Jackal

• Members
  • 6 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Zicorth
  • LocationUnder Master Chief's bed.

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:31 PM

That is annoying, losing your records for completing the whole Campaign. =/ I have had it happen to me on other games, before. Not fun.

Hopefully 343 fixes this, as well as the massive lag that plagues the Halo 4 "Big Team Battle" playlist, much of the time.

#18 BeckoningZebra1

BeckoningZebra1

The Negotiator

• Legendary Members
  • 1,807 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:BeckoningZebra1
  • LocationNorth Carolina
10       2                                    

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:24 AM

To answer the OP,

I recently beat Halo 4's campaign, and I had to do the first level more than once because I couldn't hold a steady connection while in the campaign. So what I did and suggest you may want to do as well, was started a party with my friend and stayed in the party while I did campaign. No connection problems at all, and I got all my achievements and armor.

SIG17c699.png

"I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something.

The something I ought to do, I can do. And by the grace of God, I will do."

#19 fieldmar5hall7

fieldmar5hall7

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:fieldmar5hall7

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:43 AM

I just completed the campaign on legendary solo and it says I haven't complete the map shutdown on legendary! I was online the whole time when I was doing the campaign and it says in my achievements my service record and everything else that I have completed it! This is really frustrating! Any chance 343 can give me it anyway? My Xbox gamer tag is my username! PLEASE FIX THIS BUG!

#20 Silent Orbis

Silent Orbis

Venom Snake

• Dedicated Members
  • 527 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:Dezert Fuze
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

Sometimes if you leave in the middle of a mission, then come back to the checkpoint later,for example, it won't consider it done. Or if you start out on co-op, then comeback as solo. IT happened to me multiple times on Reach, and on Halo 4. On Halo 4, I never got an ahievement for a certain mission because of that. If one mission isn't "done", the whole campaign won't count as "done"...

gallery_29121_513_2552.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Legendary, Armor, Online

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users