•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  Halo6 Follower : (21 August 2019 - 07:46 PM) I think that worked, none in the last 10 hours
@  Halo6 Follower : (21 August 2019 - 09:34 AM) Lol
@  Drizzy_Dan : (21 August 2019 - 09:25 AM) Crap crap crap
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 11:36 PM) Welcome to the forums, Williamfueft! :welcome: View Williamfueft's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 05:28 PM) Welcome to the forums, latamdateyic! :welcome: View latamdateyic's Profile
@  Maestro : (20 August 2019 - 04:11 PM) 343iBot needs to denounce her fellow spambots
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 03:59 PM) Welcome to the forums, ukrainegirlshlc! :welcome: View ukrainegirlshlc's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 03:45 PM) Welcome to the forums, ObrabotkaOtKleschey! :welcome: View ObrabotkaOtKleschey's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 09:23 AM) Welcome to the forums, CecilBusty! :welcome: View CecilBusty's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 03:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, GeorgeSug! :welcome: View GeorgeSug's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 11:24 AM) Welcome to the forums, BrianerE! :welcome: View BrianerE's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 05:13 AM) Welcome to the forums, pavingLadia! :welcome: View pavingLadia's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 03:40 PM) Welcome to the forums, modsfsgame! :welcome: View modsfsgame's Profile
@  Maestro : (18 August 2019 - 12:23 PM) report them and move on
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 09:00 AM) Welcome to the forums, Znakomstvo! :welcome: View Znakomstvo's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 08:23 AM) Welcome to the forums, jwxfJeome! :welcome: View jwxfJeome's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (18 August 2019 - 05:59 AM) :'(
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:53 AM) It be like that doe ;-;
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:53 AM) Them scallywags, always coming up on our forums like that.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:52 AM) @Halo6 Follower *REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Photo

Server issues, Bugs, Errors, Post them here - Community info Topic

Community Information topic halo4 Topic

• Please log in to reply
538 replies to this topic

#21 RoosterTeethFan

RoosterTeethFan

Frankie

• Trusted Members
  • 477 posts
Liked

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

Mine won't even let me play. All it tells me player is missing downloadable content. Any help would be GREAT.

have you downloaded the 2nd disc?

#22 novotny56

novotny56

Grunt

• Members
  • 3 posts
Liked
  • Locationohio state

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

fix the damn servers this is so ridiculous

#23 DannydAndrade

DannydAndrade

Drone

• Members
  • 21 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Daniel A 2012
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

Download from where?

#24 Rory Clarke Ward

Rory Clarke Ward

Grunt

• Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:EnemyEXistenZ

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

Hi guys. I wanted to report a problem I am having as I don't really understand how it has happened. I was playing last night (I pre-ordered from shopto.net and recieved it a day early) and I put my special edition dlc and my shopto pre order bonus dlc codes in and downloaded them. Last night they were working fine and I was using the bonus skins online. I started playing tonight and noticed that my gear had changed. Went to change it back and have now seen that all my dlc gear is gone, like it wasnt ever there.... is anyone else having this problem? If so, is there anyway to get my gear back? Is this a problem on the game's side of things or have I been punished for playing the game early......? any help would be great guys and girls!!

#25 Wardle94

Wardle94

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:ii x KungFuCat

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

Download from where?

Insert disc 2, that will start the launcher atuomatically, you don't download anything, you transfer files from the disc to your hard drive.

#26 kdiggyy

kdiggyy

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Hrbn

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

Lift the xp cap limit for us double xp users so we can actually play your game the way it was meant to be played!

#27 DannydAndrade

DannydAndrade

Drone

• Members
  • 21 posts
Liked
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

Insert disc 2, that will start the launcher atuomatically, you don't download anything, you transfer files from the disc to your hard drive.

I'll try that out.

#28 MortsyHD

MortsyHD

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:JON M 186

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

Every time I am in game (multiplayer or campaign) about 5-10 minutes of playing it disconnects me from xbox live. I know for a fact that my internet is fine, and it reconnects me instantly, but I have only managed to finish one game of multiplayer, and I have had to redo parts of the campaign as well. Is anyone else having this issue, besides the fact that I can only get on servers not unique to Halo 4?

#29 Ranchnuts

Ranchnuts

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Ranchnuts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

i can't connect to co-op campaign

#30 Lord Senomar

Lord Senomar

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Lord Senomar

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

Unable to connect to Halo 4 servers. Wooooooo first impression of 343 = two thumbs down. Did you not expect people to play the game?

#31 SP Chocobo

SP Chocobo

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:SP Chocobo

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

While I also had the issue of being reset to SR1 in appearance (even though in my service record it was ok) It said that i couldnt connect to the servers. My default test to see if I was fixing it by installing and/or clearing cache and re-updating was Spec-op. No good for anything.

On a slightly different note although maybe not, was the fact that when these issues started happening, the game was spelling things wrong. It displayed "Spec Ops" as "Spe ps" or messing up my gamertag, or other text issues in places that were not supposed to be errors. Riddle me this, batman. It was happening all over the place. This was more worrisome than the server issues to me, which is what prompted me to install the main game disc (disc 1) in the first place, to make sure that it wasn't an issue with my disc. I don't know the origin of this, but again, very concerning.

#32 RoosterTeethFan

RoosterTeethFan

Frankie

• Trusted Members
  • 477 posts
Liked

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

yeah what he said lol i ment install

#33 Rory Clarke Ward

Rory Clarke Ward

Grunt

• Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:EnemyEXistenZ

yea, deffinetly a massive step down from bungie....

#34 Tyler_27

Tyler_27

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:TYWY27

Bought my copy today at Walmart. Start playing and everything is going smoothly until the end of my first multiplayer game. Says disc is unreadable... ******' bull****! Honestly brand new game already unreadable! I was able to restart and play another online match but at the end yet again it says disc unreadable. And now it wont even get past the 343 industries intro. I'm ******* pissed, spend good money on a really good game that is unplayable when I open it. And i think we all know that Walmart wont take back or give me a working copy. 343 I think its time you helped a paying customer and fan out.

#35 DannydAndrade

DannydAndrade

Drone

• Members
  • 21 posts
Liked
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

Is it normal for the a button not to work once installation of disk 2 is done? It said press a for okay but it won't do anything?

#36 RoosterTeethFan

RoosterTeethFan

Frankie

• Trusted Members
  • 477 posts
Liked

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

Unable to connect to Halo 4 servers. Wooooooo first impression of 343 = two thumbs down. Did you not expect people to play the game?

and lots of games have this problem on launch day bf3 did and 343 is a new company.

#37 Kogaras

Kogaras

Jackal

• Members
  • 7 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Kogaras
  • LocationEngland

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

having a similar issue with mine aswell. not to sure if its the console or the disc, don't really have an extra 360 on hand to test it out. problem is mine fails to load the "Composer" chapter, there are times it does work but then it freezes. installed it but then its has problems with me skipping cut scenes...
had same sort of issue with chap 5 but then all i did was changed difficulty then it somehow worked....
No probs with Sparten Ops. WarGames is ok at times but then now and again it has problem connecting and says im missing content
at the mo for me its hit or miss. will try the "Composer" chapter later

#38 DannydAndrade

DannydAndrade

Drone

• Members
  • 21 posts
Liked
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

So it says the content is installed. Please insert the halo 4 play disk now
A- ok (but the button does nothing) {is it suppose to open when I press it, or do I hit the open tray button}

#39 JJordan

JJordan

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:lBlLlUlNlTlZl

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

I too am having the "halo 4 servers are not available. Please try again later. Matchmaking has switched to using the default playlist".

I went to join a friends party/game and it said "could not join party queue". However after that a screen kept repeatedly flashing on and off with the original "could not join party queue" in the background that said trying to join. It made it so I wasn't able to go forward, or backward to any menus, I had to shut off my xbox.

This is a huge bummer considering I prepped for 4 hrs in campaign and this is my only day off for awhile. I hope this gets fixed soon.

#40 DannydAndrade

DannydAndrade

Drone

• Members
  • 21 posts
Liked
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

So that didn't work. All it says is player failed to load content. A player may be missing dowloadable content. (This **** is getting annoying) Where the **** is a manager at?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, Information, topic, halo4, Topic

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users