"Halo 4" Sparten Ops & Multiplayer Gameplay

TrulyExclusive

i watched the campaign vid already but i had no clue that there were multiplayer and spartan ops vids out too. it all looks pretty sweet but..... whats with the new voice in multiplayer...? i dont like it at all.....

The voice is only a placeholder. Dont feel like pulling up the interview, but trust me, its just one of the 343i guys who did that voice.

Another thing I noticed from the forerunner shotgun footage in this video that I didn't notice in the campaign video was that the gun fires more like the flak cannon from unreal tournament series.

I think that this is great because it adds a certain level of strategy to the game. Bouncing it around corners and whatnot.

• Like 3

This game is going to be so outstanding. Just look at the graphics, the new enemies Chief has to face. They look WAY tougher and harder than the Covenant. The new weapons look really sick, I wasn't expecting all of this. Spartan Ops, looks even better than Firefight. I swear to god, 343i you are truly amazing, I have no doubt that this game will be truly amazing. The Sound Effects, graphics, how you can hear the footsteps from Master Chief, EVERYTHING. It's all too much for me! Seriously, I can not wait for this to kill Black Ops ll, and I can not wait to pick this up from Gamestop, putting it in my Xbox, and playing in the footsteps as Master Chief once again. Bravo 343 Industries, BRAVO! :clapping:

• Like 2

I know it's a small issue, but I hope they bring back different colored medals for multikills. They may have been placeholder images but they all looked like they were blue with white stars...which is kinda boring considering how medals have been progressing through previous medals visually.

I know it's a small issue, but I hope they bring back different colored medals for multikills. They may have been placeholder images but they all looked like they were blue with white stars...which is kinda boring considering how medals have been progressing through previous medals visually.

Agreed. I hope they have some variation other than blue and yellow. But I bet they'll change it. It's just a beta.

I also noticed on War Games 1 that his armor ability meter went up as he got kills? Interesting.

Other than that I am just too excited for the game. ESPECIALLY multiplayer! Looks awesome!

Agreed. I hope they have some variation other than blue and yellow. But I bet they'll change it. It's just a beta.

I also noticed on War Games 1 that his armor ability meter went up as he got kills? Interesting.

Other than that I am just too excited for the game. ESPECIALLY multiplayer! Looks awesome!

i think the meter thing is for ordanence drops because we can see his rmo ability farther down.

WHY MUST WE WAIT 5 MORE MONTHS

THIS GAME WILL BE TRULY HISTORICAL

To sadly answer this.... Cause we have to wait for them to work out as many bugs as possible so that we don't have to go through the terrible mess of dealing with horrific glitches ect... that would turn away some of the other, not as loyal, fans of the franchise. Trust me I wish November 6th tomorrow.... :P

Should be more gameplay footage on the way. Here's the E3 schedule http://www.trueachie...&anchor=2419734

Halo 4 to have a 20 minute long segment starting at 4:40pm PDT 6/5/2012.

I hope so... I can't get enough. I'll have to re-watch all these clips, and any future clips, over and over again until release day just to curb my excitement for this installment of the saga.