Your 10 Favourite Members On The Forum?

Mr Biggles

Don't take it personally if no one picks you, you will be loved by me, always. <3

So the title kind of explains it and say your top 10 favourite members and why,

10. Fire - Don't know well but i see him as a top moderator :D

9. C4nis Lupus - Nice guy, funny, very helpful with minecraft.

8. Absolute Dog - would of been higher but we don't talk much, best Mod arguably, did everything he could do to bring the community together, nice guy, very fun but serious.

7. Theorix - Great Halo player, great member, great laugh, great guy.

6. Total Mayh3m- Lot of respect, always willing to talk to anyone and is a very nice guy, and is also my fellow facebook pager :D

5. Azaxx - Great Australian Member, Ex MoM, very helpful and a very nice guy, TEAM BIGGLES <3

4. The Director - Very Helpful member, good with Minecraft and halo, MoM, Very Inspirational Member. :D

3. Spectral Jester - FELLOW UKer! Amazing staff member, a very very very fun guy to talk to, always willing to help and always willing to PM anyone back, huge respect for this guy, and i know everyone else does.

2. Ms.Mystic - Where do i start Mystic? Ive known you for ages and you are seriously a nice woman, you are nice, always willing to chat to me, maybe we don't chat so much now but that's fine because i know we will talk again, great halo player and is an easy person to talk to.One day you will beat me at halo. ;)

So we have had all the characters, but there is still 1 left to me, the number 1 spot goes to..

ONE!

Where do i start One? You helped me with so much stuff early on and i waas so grateful, you actually saw some sort of potential in me and encouraged me to keep going, shame you didn't go to GAMEfest so i couldn't of seen you, it would of been great :D, anyway, you are a fantastic guy to talk to and i literally have bro love for you, you are amazing :D and a fantastic moderator, and everyone will recognise that when you join :D

Ive said my 10 favourite members, you say yours now, and why?

• Like 3

Hey i made a list o.o That's the first time, like ever. Yay.

now for my list...

10. Vitimin Pwn

9. EgyptianGhetto

8. Azaxx

7. King Brony

6. One

5. Archangel

4. Ms Mystic

3. Bob (for giving me the position of Mod in the first place

2. Jester

1. Twam :3

• Like 5

10- Le Derp King, first aussie i met, and a damn good one at that. He has always been in the shoutbox for me and is incredibly kind. Even awesome enough to speak on xbox, what i type on the shoutbox!

9- Archangel Tyrael, a good news reporter! He brings all i need, right to my screen so i can be lazy and not do any research ;) . But adding to that, i believe me and him get on great, though there are sometimes when things get in the way, we have always fixed those problems.

8- HippieWaterSkie, a sense of fun and dog licking comes from this man, and a heck of a lot of XBL messages too :D . His attitude towards others and me, is the main reason why i placed him in this list.

7- Spectral Jester, a british mod *giggles*, but a fantastic one at that. Arguably one of the most hard working members of this site, and never complains about it. To add, his personality and shine is what raises these forums, and his nice orange name really stands out lol.

6- Mr. Biggles, a great friend on the forums and a great staff member too. Though he likes to pick on his little australian friend, i always know its out of kindness, still a epic friend to me.

5- Irish Elf, one of the most caring people I have ever met. She brings a sense of joy to the forums which i guess is why she grabbed the 5th spot!

4- Donut, he and I had some rifts in the past, but that was healed with the allmighty team, Donaxx! Though nothing happened lol, i was really overjoyed when he pick an aussie, more importantly me, for his to be ossim possim machinima, we will be unstoppable with Donaxx.

3- Vitamin PWN, has always been friendly. I dont remember a time when he can't be serious for moderating then crack a joke afterwards. A true forum hero and a true friend.

2- Ms. Mystic, she is a super fun and caring person, from the get go i immediately liked her, though why hardly chat anymore, i remember the past, and there were fantastic times.

1- One, my absolute favourite member here. Awesome, fun and kind moderator who always jokes around and tries to make people laugh in his own special way..i guess thats why he has his member rank 'I am special!'.

tl;dr?

One is best member!

• Like 3

*rage quits*

Lol. I'm kidding :D Here is my top 10

10. fzdw11. He has helped me a lot with different things around here, and he is overall a great member

9. Twinreaper. He is an incredibly intellegent member, always willing to help

8. Mr. The Director. He is also incredibly intelligent, will help with anything the members throw at him, and will do so to the best of his ability

7. Quantum. He is a fantastic member, not sure what else to say. He is very, very nice to others, and also always willing to help

6. Azaxx. Oh azaxx.... what are we going to do with you... :P

5. Spectral Jester. He has helped me and other members on several occasions. He is very open minded to new ideas, and is kind to everyone on the forums

4. ZB-85. He is a fantastic member, always helping, whatever the topic, and he of all people, treats new members like gold. :)

3. Ms. Mystic. She has done so much to contribute here. She is also one of our most kind members, and always tries to settle things as peacefully as possible

2. Vitamin PWN. Definately one of my favorite Mods, along with Jester. He is always around, filling in all of our greedy little needs, but also likes to play around a bit as well :P

1. Choot 'em. He has always been a fantastic contributer here. And the reason I chose him as number one, is that he, when I first came here, stood out to me as a member. He was, for this forum, basically my role model, and I think I can safely say he has been so for others as well. Well deserved recognition, choot :)

TOP 10 SPECIAL SHOUT OUTS:

Absolute Dog. He was a loved member on this site, possibly the most so, and for a good reason. He was, alongside Jester, the greatest mod of his time. He always contributed everything he had to this forum, including in his personal life. When he announced his departure, everyone, even new members, were devestated. Thank you, dog, for everything you had done :)

Twam. Our one and only creator. He has given everybody this site. Without him, we wouldn't be here, and I think we owe him the biggest thanks for that. To our one and only, twam, the administrator! :clap:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Like 7

Okay Im not going to make a top 10 favourites, but a top ten members that have made me laugh, giggle etc

In no particular order

Absolute Dog - My partner in crime on the forums, someone who I could bounce ideas off, we could chat about anything. It really hit me when he went, for a week or so I felt alone, and had serious doubts about staying, but the members of this wonderful community made me stay (for those that knew about me leaving I thank you all for your words, it helped)

Twam - Im not going to go on about creator or anything like that, Twam i consider a friend, he put trust in me from day 1, and it has never changed. He is always there to help no matter what the problem or issue, Is always open to ideas and suggestions, He is a top guy.

Choot em - Choot you are one funny guy, helpful to the extreme, i was gutted when you had to step down as staff, you are one of the true legends on this forum.

One - has been here as long as myself, is probably one of the funniest guys ive met on a forum, has a real dry sense of humor. His old gamertag is a classic

Fire - Emo Kitten 32 as I still look at you as. Very friendly, very helpful, dont under estimate Fire as a moderator.

Vitamin PWN - as also been here ages, and was the original person who tried to organise playdates back in the day when the community was just a forum, a real sense of community and wise beyond his years

The Director - If they say knowledge is power, the director has it in bucket loads, knows everything, is funny, witty, helpful, i can run out of words to describe him. A must have for this forum, and the only member to actually enjoy being banned lol

Nova - the oldest member among us, and also a great person to run ideas past, has a real passion for this forum (dont let the post count fool you) Nova is here for the community. I always look forward to a pm from Nova.

8 down 2 to go eh?

Total Mayh3m - another member that i think is under estimated - another one who has a true love for this community, if fairness was linked to a member the picture would be of mayh3m. Another person I look forward to having a pm from

1 to go...

Every member here - You folks really dont understand what you have done, This started out as a forum, but YOU, ALL OF YOU, have made this a community, a family. Ive been on forums, and clans etc, but have never felt what I feel here, we are all one big family, thats probably why we argue sometimes, but then we forget and move on. As a moderator you folks make our job easy,

Top 10 pfft, I could make a top 200 of members on here, 10 just isnt enough.

Id also give shoutouts to ZB-85, Donut, Biggles, Theorix, Archangel, Adam, John-117

Please if I havent named you its nothing rude, my mind is on overload with names.

Also I have to mention 1 more member don't see him on much recently, but Twinreaper gives a real insight to the mechanics of the Halo game, I took to Twin the day he joined, a true star of the forum.

• Like 6

This is a slight example of favoritism this thread :lol: but it's all in good fun! Well there are too many members that I like so this isn't necessariily a top ten this is just the ones I can think of and I made a list:

10. theorix - Graphic artist extraordinaire, working on a little picture for my award! Definitely on my top ten!

9. Nova - One of the oldest members on the site. Absolutely, positively dedicated. One of my favorite interviewees truly and is also extremely polite :D

8. Choot 'em - Excellent forum member and former holder of my staff position. Father, husband, and just an extremely dedicated member of the site.

7. Quantum - In all seriousness, if I ever lost my title for whatever reason I'd want Quantum to have it next. I'm really hoping I don't though. Quantum is a fantastic and interesting member of the site.

6. miniamp - Mini is definitely one of the funniest members I've met on the sight. Is Most Attractive Members threads are great, they always have more than what they say they do and his profile pictures always make me laugh a little.

5. Vitamin PWN - Such a great Community Moderator. Always on top of things like reposting, shoutbox spamming, and thread spam and language. All new members should get to know Vitamin immediately.

4. Absolute Dog - If you don't have AD on your list your list is wrong and must be edited. Absolute Dog, the now Legendary Member, had done nothing but help and tend to this forum and I love the times when I see him pop on.

3. Spetral Jester - Extremely attentive Moderator. Always replies to PMs and is always on top of things. He has a great sense of humor and that's a great way to get my attention and me to like you. He banned me once as a joke and that taught me to NEVER do anything against the rules :rofl:

2. adamj - Not a hard choice. Adam and I have gotten along ever since I joined the SIR thread and he's a valued member of the News Group. I like to think of him as a good friend of mine on or off the site.

1. ZB - The nicest member to hit this forum. He is The Welcomer because he welcomes everyone as they come in just like 343iBot. He's a sincerely generous and very interesting member and he lives about 3 or 4 hours away from me!

Zis eez my leest.

• Like 4

let see my top 10 in no particular order but be prepared for lots of favoritism

Spectral Jester: i remember when i was a wee member here seeing jester in shout and around the forums i was a little intimidated at first because he was a mod and i was a lowly member. but as i got to know him i realized he was just a person and an awesome one at that. he's an awesome member and a great mod. he's one of the people i look up to on this site

Azaxx: i may pick on him and give him a hard time but he's one of my favorite members, he's also one of the funniest members here and a good friend

Archangel Tyrael: i talked to him a little bit when he first joined long ago but then he left for the longest time, then he returned and we really started talking and getting to know each other and now he's one of my best friends on this site, im glad to call him friend.

ZB-85: what can i say about ZB? he's arguably the nicest person here and he's always there to talk to. i played with him on xbox once but it was one of the best times i had in a long time, especially when i killed him with a epic grenade throw in homefront lol

The Director: or Mr. The Director as he's called now lol, he's ridiculously smart and helpful, plus it fun trying to stump him in his ask the director thread. he's a funny guy and a good friend. Also don't forget to vote for the Director in the upcoming forum presidential elections

Absolute Dog: he help make this forum as great as it is today, and because that alone he's deserving of a top 10 spot but he's also a good friend and a great person, he was always there when you needed him. i remember his first post here and how mad i got at him for his opinion, which i now realize how silly that was of me. but despite that we became friends and im glad to have known him

Ms. Mystic: She nice, knowledgeable, and i always look forward for her posts because they are always entertaining to read especially when she drops knowledge bombs on unsuspecting trolls. Also she's always quick to report anyone who breaks the rules which makes my job easier so for that she has my thanks and my respect

Twam: we wouldn't be here without these awesome forums but on the flip side these forums wouldnt be awesome without us, but one thing is for sure twam is responsible for us being here and for that he has my eternal thanks, plus he has my thanks for letting me be a mod on these awesome forums.

Fire: i remember back when it was just fire John and me in shout, those were some of the best times on these forums. Fire is a great mod and a good friend.

John -117: he helped me get my original staff position in the news group, and us with fire in shout was just plain fun. john is a good friend and was one of my first friend here

Honorable mentions

Drizzy_Dan: he gave me the awesome nickname of VitaPWN, that plus he's a nice and funny guy and his Interviews with Stars of the Community are just brilliant!

Father Bullet: He's one of the People i talked to the most on this site and he's one of my closet friend here. he helped ease the time in shout when no one else was on and was always there to listen to anything i had to say. im glad he's my friend

• Like 6

Top 10:

1. ZB-85: The Guy.
  2. Twam: The Creator
  3. Spectral Jester: The Law Firm
  4. VitaPWN: The... umm.. Vita..min?
  5. Quantum: The original Matrix
  6. Biggles: The Pro
  7. Arch Tyrael: The Press
  8. Mr. Dino: The... uh... Dino.
  9. BulletStorm: The.. Storm of Bullets
  10. Absolute Dog: The Legend (would be higher, but will always be on the list)

Some top honorable Mentions: (no particular order)

Fire, Drizzy, Aza, Miniamp, Twilight Sparkle, Donut, One (11 ;) ), Twinreaper, The Director

• Like 7

When I first noticed this topic go up, I was very reluctant and somewhat hesitant in responding to it. Like zoobkiller, at first glance I ignorantly viewed it as a popularity contest. However, after thoroughly reading this topic that Biggs has taken the time to post and how he explained what the topic is suppose to honestly be about, I came to realize that it's not about popularity but rather giving tribute to those who have either most influenced your time here at 343i.org or the general admiration and respect to other members.

I, like others that have replied, will not be numbering those individuals because they deserve much more respect than being assigned a number so I will present my list in alphabetical order.

Absolute Dog - What can I say that hasn't already been said. A Legend of 343i.org, mentor to many, and a personal friend. He was always there to keep me on the "straight and narrow", guiding me through the forums, and listening as a friend. He took the time to teach and help any and all members needing assistance. I consider it an honor to have been a part of this site when he transitioned from member to mod. He evolved this site with his unique insight and ideas. His presence is felt here and will remain forever. For all of his unselfish contributions and devotion, I personally thank him.

adamj004- I watched as he evolved from a member into a well respected member of the News Group. I have always enjoyed reading his posts, and now his news. I am most proud of him for showing patience and perserverance, contributing all he could for this community with no expectation of reward for service.

AgentLoFi- LoFi was the only member to show up and support me at my first scheduled playdate. He was a great teammate to have when the battles began in MM. He has a great sense of humor and is a very fun member to hang out with. Though it appears his path has led him elsewhere, I look forward to the chance meeting with him over XBL to once again fight to the finish. Monkeyshizz blue!!

Drizzy_Dan- Yet another member I have enjoyed watching evolve and grow with the site. Funny, very intelligent, and very well-spoken. He has that charasmatic energy and desire to contribute to the forums that really stands out.

imakequilts- The member who was willing to meet my challenge head on and never give up until it was solved. I truly admire the persistance she has. An AWESOME quilt maker (sent one to me specially made for my daughter, lol) and one heck of a Halo player, especially “Rockets” on “Guardian”, lmao!

Spectral Jester- He has always answered questions I had concerning the site and has always been supportive of any ideas or concerns. He immediately welcomed me as a member and as a member of the Staff. He understood my reasoning behind the “poor decisions” I had once made, lol. The very first member of 343i.org to be added to my friends list over XBL. Though we have yet to meet up there, I look forward to that day my friend.

Twam- Creator. Without him, this forum would cease to exist. He has always taken the time to troubleshoot any tech issues I had with the site. I am greatful to him for allowing all of us to be a part of his creation.

Twinreaper- Intelligent, witty, and well-informed posts. His extensive knowledge of the technical aspect of Halo is really impressive. A unique personality and well-respected member of the community.

VitaminPWN- Well spoken in the forums, excellent news reporter, and an awesome mod. Responsible for bringing us GNN, which I am a big fan of, lol. A sneaky prankster with grenade magnets and a pleasure to be around in the shoutbox.

You, the members of 343i.org- Always friendly and supportive. Each with his/her own unique personalities. Always willing to help and each with the desire to make this a truly great place to be. Never doubt what you are capable of achieving here. You never know who might be watching and taking notice of your contributions. You guys, and gals, have helped mold this community into what it is now. A special thanks to all of you for continuing to come here, continuing to contribute, and making this the best darn place to be and a place I consider my second home!

• Like 2

*cracks knuckles* Ok.

10- The rest of you good time charlies here. Love ya guys! :laughing:

9- Mr. Biggles : Even though you dissed MLP a bit ago, you're still a fine friend and I couldn't resist adding you to my list because of some emotional support you gave me, thx. Stay big.

8- One : Quite the lurker. Watches your back. Always up for something fun with friends. Loves to chill out and is just a really cool guy.

7- ZB-85 : Always been kind and points you in the right direction when you're lost. A fine addition to the forum.

6- Theorix : Guy as helped me prevent arguments and has shown me around the forum. Wouldn't have gotten along so well if he didn't give me tips.

5- Fire : This dude has watched my back for sometime and I gotta give him props. The day you leave the forum is the day I am driven insane. So stick around a little longer. :laughing:

4- Spectral Jester : Great guy, lends an ear when you need to talk. Works hard to maintain this forum. Not much more to say except he's quite the exquisite member.

3-King Brony II : Funny and nice guy, not one face he can't make smile.

2-Lazmarr : Friendly guy who pops on sometimes and a great person to get to know. We have many wonderful PM chats. Glad to have you.

1-Absolute Dog : He is the DOG. I strive to keep within his standards that have made this great forum into the beautiful community it is today. I salute you.

I've been pondering on it since this thread was created. I'd also like to give shout outs to DarkkestHour, fzdw11, smokin shadow, archangle, Dj-Pony, Williamwiggles, and Total Mayhem.

Now I feel like I've evolved in this forum and seeing that quite a few of you guys made me a favorite or gave shoutouts made me feel really appreciated. Thank you guys for being there when I though I was running out of friends. Thank you.

~Twilight Sparkle :laughing:

• Like 1